Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] VIO - The easiest way to send money to a Visa Card ! - page 2. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
There are a lot of applications that work on the same system approximately, I'm very interested in how this application will withstand competition and how it will enter the market ?
The question here will be only what platform will run smoothly, without lags ,which will be easier to use and I think VIO is what you need.
I think in this application, the transfer of money will be carried out as quickly and easily as possible. Any user will be able to make transfers without going into the details of the application
VIO can hook the user with its simple and intuitive functionality ,what an ordinary user can immediately understand how to transfer money makes this application more accessible to the masses of people.
It is really not necessary to understand what and how it works ,just transfer the fiat money to via tokens and send these tokens to the recipient ,who in turn changes them to the fiat money with a visa.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Very cool project, I'm very glad that there are projects that think about people

What are you talking about? How does this relate to the project? I do not understand

On the straight! Did you even read the description of the project?

Yes, I read and do not find a connection with pomoshchyu people, as you described it
Activity: 602
There are a lot of applications that work on the same system approximately, I'm very interested in how this application will withstand competition and how it will enter the market ?
The question here will be only what platform will run smoothly, without lags ,which will be easier to use and I think VIO is what you need.
I think in this application, the transfer of money will be carried out as quickly and easily as possible. Any user will be able to make transfers without going into the details of the application
VIO can hook the user with its simple and intuitive functionality ,what an ordinary user can immediately understand how to transfer money makes this application more accessible to the masses of people.
Activity: 602
Activity: 308
More and more vyhodit in the light of applications to transfer money without commission on the basis of the blockchain and p2p, boudeuse will be very great competition between these applications ,this is not the first such app that I come across on the eyes
Blockchain is able to bury the entire banking system in the world at such a pace.
Well, it does not bury certainly ,at any time the authorities can simply ban the cryptocurrency and all frauds with it, and everything will remain as before.
Politicians will have a very difficult task to find a legal place for cryptocurrency and how to resolve all issues related to it.
I agree with you that it will not be profitable for the state that transactions on transfers will be carried out not through official state bodies ,but through a simple application on a phone with Internet access.
Humanity does not stand still and will be very stupid on the part of the authorities to ban cryptocurrency in general. Cryptocurrency is something that can change the world for the better if you find the right approaches to its settlement
Blockchain implies decentralization, and the economy of any country is a centralized system , and the authorities will simply be unprofitable if they can not influence all these applications of money transfers, they will simply be banned.
On the other hand, who guarantees that Vio tokens and Vio itself will always exist and no one will be able to influence it?At any time it can close and all fiat money that users have transferred to the Vio tokens for later exchange to the visa card will burn
That you gives a guarantee that banks which today work tomorrow can close down and you will lose all their money?
In any case, public financial authorities will be more reliable than blockchain applications for money transfer .
I do not really want to pay mad fees for money transfer ,and so I'd better use such services for money transfer as Vio .
Activity: 574
More and more vyhodit in the light of applications to transfer money without commission on the basis of the blockchain and p2p, boudeuse will be very great competition between these applications ,this is not the first such app that I come across on the eyes
Blockchain is able to bury the entire banking system in the world at such a pace.
Well, it does not bury certainly ,at any time the authorities can simply ban the cryptocurrency and all frauds with it, and everything will remain as before.
Politicians will have a very difficult task to find a legal place for cryptocurrency and how to resolve all issues related to it.
I agree with you that it will not be profitable for the state that transactions on transfers will be carried out not through official state bodies ,but through a simple application on a phone with Internet access.
Humanity does not stand still and will be very stupid on the part of the authorities to ban cryptocurrency in general. Cryptocurrency is something that can change the world for the better if you find the right approaches to its settlement
Blockchain implies decentralization, and the economy of any country is a centralized system , and the authorities will simply be unprofitable if they can not influence all these applications of money transfers, they will simply be banned.
On the other hand, who guarantees that Vio tokens and Vio itself will always exist and no one will be able to influence it?At any time it can close and all fiat money that users have transferred to the Vio tokens for later exchange to the visa card will burn
That you gives a guarantee that banks which today work tomorrow can close down and you will lose all their money?
In any case, public financial authorities will be more reliable than blockchain applications for money transfer .
Activity: 336
Very cool project, I'm very glad that there are projects that think about people

What are you talking about? How does this relate to the project? I do not understand

On the straight! Did you even read the description of the project?
Activity: 588

Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: