Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO vs STO - page 4. (Read 469 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
February 03, 2019, 11:01:18 AM
Most probably 2020 and 2021 will become years of a new STO hype. Don't expect any miracle during the bear market while everything is bleeding. In a best case scenario we'll see some really popular STO project at the end of 2019 and it will become a start of STO era.

You are right, ICO and STO are correlated with the market sentiment. That being said I guess a lot of investors have realized that STO actually have a value. And if we are to have a bullish market the money will go into STO and no longer in ICO. At least that's what I would do
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 03, 2019, 10:56:45 AM
Many people are gearing now towards STO's and I was looking for a list to search and peruse through at my leisure and found these: https://coincodex.com/sto-list/

There are not many listed here but it gives us an indication of perhaps what is to come and what will later on be more on trend as it were.

Here is another list that has some STO's listed as well:  https://www.listico.io/sto/list

I am looking through some really interesting ones and the POS merchant one has caught my eye so I will check it out later when I get more time on my hands.

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 03, 2019, 10:54:39 AM
ICO and STO actually have great chances. But in other way. Now it makes no sense at all to try to invest in STO or ICO if you have not previously looked at the meaning of the project and the idea of ​​the project.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
February 03, 2019, 10:53:42 AM
We all know the ICO market is kinda dead right now. Not many good projects are out there. And if there is indeed a good project there is the fear it won't go well considering how the 2018 was for the ICO's. The last ICO I invested was 11 months ago and I don't even to get started on how it went and all the problems there are even now. But regardless that, I've seen the hype shift from ICO to STO. Seems that S in STO is really giving security to the investors.
STO in the other hand is not another utility token (most of them have no utility at all), but actually gives you shares on the company and you have some return on your investment just in e few months. Obviously not the whole investment but you can see smth entering your wallet.

My question is: Will 2019 be the year of STO?

Most probably 2020 and 2021 will become years of a new STO hype. Don't expect any miracle during the bear market while everything is bleeding. In a best case scenario we'll see some really popular STO project at the end of 2019 and it will become a start of STO era.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
February 03, 2019, 10:47:10 AM
We all know the ICO market is kinda dead right now. Not many good projects are out there. And if there is indeed a good project there is the fear it won't go well considering how the 2018 was for the ICO's. The last ICO I invested was 11 months ago and I don't even to get started on how it went and all the problems there are even now. But regardless that, I've seen the hype shift from ICO to STO. Seems that S in STO is really giving security to the investors.
STO in the other hand is not another utility token (most of them have no utility at all), but actually gives you shares on the company and you have some return on your investment just in e few months. Obviously not the whole investment but you can see smth entering your wallet.

My question is: Will 2019 be the year of STO?
Pages:
Jump to: