Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Watchlist 2018 - page 2. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 06:03:14 PM
The Effect decentralized compute engine is based on popular deep-learning networks like Caffe, MXNet and Tensor flow. We want to distribute the computational power of all AI so there is not this one point of weakness.
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
April 15, 2018, 05:46:52 PM
So many fans of Effect AI! Grin

I don't know about the AI marketplace. AI could be big, there's a lot of hype now, but it could also become like 3D-TVs.

Personally I'm more interested in its Mechanical Turk phase.
April 15, 2018, 05:33:45 PM
Effect AI would actually make the progress for better AI marketplace where it could make our job more efficient, accurate and fast.  It can remove only easy jobs, but it's good. People will start to enhance their skills.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 02:58:05 PM
very much advertising here  Grin Grin
I have to admit that I was fall in love with ITC, but when the market dump, no coin can rise. still hope it in next few months to go up

and by the way, I highly recommend EFFECT.AI, which I'm doing the bounty campaign right now.
this project would support to manage the AI in near future very much, a world can't live without AI.
you can check out at: https://effect.ai
Strange, it didn't seem like you wanted to copy he other people and post your scam project inside this thread....
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 02:54:12 PM
very much advertising here  Grin Grin
I have to admit that I was fall in love with ITC, but when the market dump, no coin can rise. still hope it in next few months to go up

and by the way, I highly recommend EFFECT.AI, which I'm doing the bounty campaign right now.
this project would support to manage the AI in near future very much, a world can't live without AI.
you can check out at: https://effect.ai
April 08, 2018, 01:59:22 PM
You can add NargiCoin. I'm sure that this is very interesting and promising ICO.
They produce organic fertilizers which very needed on the market.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 12:47:28 PM
I found a very interesting project effect.ai. Most likely the token sale will finish before the appointed time, as 66% of the funds have already been collected. The project certainly deserves attention. Link https://effect.ai/
I like this project too, especially its idea. With the Effect Network, people who want need AI data no longer need to go through third parties, cutting out the pricey commission, and long wait periods for verification and payments. The effect of this network will define the future relationship between humanity and AI.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 03:58:09 AM
AISI is the first Georgian cryptocurrency generated with the investing environment. B2B in the world of Blockchain technologies

Pre-ICO | 21.03.2018 - 21.04.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.02$
ICO | 10.05.2018 - 30.06.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.08$

For additional information please visit our:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Telegram
Slack
VKontakte

Activity: 271
March 25, 2018, 11:03:59 AM
I heard about these ICOs, they are great, but I thought almost all of them ended right, now you can buy them only on IDEX or? Wink
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
I found a very interesting project effect.ai. Most likely the token sale will finish before the appointed time, as 66% of the funds have already been collected. The project certainly deserves attention. Link https://effect.ai/
Activity: 112
March 01, 2018, 02:01:08 PM
The PolicyPal Network project has quite an interesting idea. This is the future of insurance for unbanked and cryptoassets. PolicyPal Network is a platform built with a twofold vision of addressing key issues that overlaps the fields of both insurance and cryptoassets in the world today. Sale will begin in 40 hours, most likely it will last a very short time because already collected 74% of all funds on pre-sales.

I think policypal is a great project, largely because it has a real, actual full-time working team and the idea itself, as you mentioned, has real world and practical applications. It has already also been around for a while and have good momentum going forward.
Activity: 210
March 01, 2018, 01:59:41 PM
The PolicyPal Network project has quite an interesting idea. This is the future of insurance for unbanked and cryptoassets. PolicyPal Network is a platform built with a twofold vision of addressing key issues that overlaps the fields of both insurance and cryptoassets in the world today. Sale will begin in 40 hours, most likely it will last a very short time because already collected 74% of all funds on pre-sales.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
March 01, 2018, 10:52:02 AM
I advise you to pay attention to the DAV Network project. The idea of the project just fascinated me. DAV is an open source software platform that allows anyone to buy or sell autonomous transportation services in a decentralized market. The sale starts on April 30. I think that this will be a very successful project.  Tongue
Yes, this is a very cool project, I already paid attention to it. The team at the project is just incredibly cool. I think that this project definitely has good prospects for development.  Cool
Activity: 182
February 25, 2018, 02:58:03 PM
I advise you to pay attention to the DAV Network project. The idea of the project just fascinated me. DAV is an open source software platform that allows anyone to buy or sell autonomous transportation services in a decentralized market. The sale starts on April 30. I think that this will be a very successful project.  Tongue
Activity: 11
February 22, 2018, 05:05:47 AM
Checkout http://dev.wi.th/ico : The First Decentralized Tech Professional Platform
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
Many people call their signature the favorite. Of course, even with me Buzzshow has a finished product. then, of course, bankera and Lympo. These three are very interesting. And then there's an insider tip: Fidelium ICO. The World's First
Cross-Exchange Trading Platform
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 08:43:30 AM
Found this cool article talking about some projects going on right now: http://xtechnews.com/2018/01/08/new-cryptocurrency-tokens-icos-not-know-ones-invest-check-ico-watch-list-answers/

Here's the list if you're too lazy to read:

1. Polymath
2. APEX
3. The Bee Token
4. IoT Chain (ITC)

Thoughts?

Rather promising. To add an ICO to this list, I would mention SmartChain ICO. According to what I understand,  this project enables one to create a smart-contract without being proficient in programming languages. Their ICO is scheduled for April-May 2018. But now they're holding the pre-ICO, so tokens with a discount and additional bonuses are available. Anyway, you can find everything here: https://smartchain.io/
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
February 16, 2018, 08:30:59 AM
Upcoming and whitelisting now is GoNetwork, which aims at creating a highly scalable, low cost mobile first network infrastructure for Ethereum.

Icos that I find appealing are those that try to be ground-breaking, have a broad scope of action, surrounded by high support (70k on telegram), and a very good team behind it. This ICO meets this criteria.

I'm also looking into DIWToken, and evaluating Adhive and Coinvest which have both shifted their ICO dates a bit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
It's hard to say which ICOs will be the best in 2018 as long as we are merely at the beginning of the year. Many ICOs haven't even made an announcement yet therefor we could make a post with the best ICOs for each month, it's going to be more helpful this way.
Activity: 280
February 16, 2018, 08:19:05 AM
On March 1, ICO Beluga Pay will begin. At the moment, you can take part in Pre-sale. In my opinion this is one of the best projects in which you can take part at the moment.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: