Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] BITNAUTIC - DECENTRALIZED SHIPPING CARGO MARKETPLACE - page 7. (Read 2764 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i m very very happy with BITNAUTIC project
Activity: 74
I will follow your project. I will find out some special point in your project. After that I will introduce it to my friend
Activity: 25
Nice Projetcs @https://bitnautic.io
Activity: 237
While during my submission of Airdrop ,It's not found other official website joining and Now i found all stuff on website.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Wow another crypto coin that is making you complete KYC to get your coins.  Wish that I trusted that process, which I don't.  No matter how great your coin or project is, KYC goes against the "decentralized" part about crypto that makes is so great and special.  If I have to send you any of my personal information, you are not decentralized.  What's the point then?  

I don't understand why any alt coin would make KYC mandatory.  It simply goes against the purpose of decentralized cryptocurrency.  

Exactly mate, speaking generally, by the time project start requesting kyc as prerequisite to participate in ico's where is decentralization in there that the blockchain represent? After all people looking for alternative way to do transaction without regulations from government leads to decentralize - hence blockchain, which give platform for transactions to be initiated anonymously without putting up personal information,

Nowadays, not only ico's request for kyc, even airdrops from some project now require a kyc to be submitted before you qualify, i see it now as decentralized blockchain is gradually turning to half centralized Undecided
Activity: 71
very good project
Activity: 1
Good project .et god platform
Activity: 56
Best platform is a good
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
This project is really great because it allows the consumer or either the shipment businesses to have a free transaction in terms of this processing. This project really has a good future because of its services. Many would be willing to be part of this amazing project.
Activity: 83
Looking forward to helping with the growth of BitNautic in any way I can. Let's do this!

Thanks for the support
Activity: 26
thankyou for the imformashtion
Activity: 103
Interesting. Shipping business could be disrupted with this project
Activity: 33
Wow another crypto coin that is making you complete KYC to get your coins.  Wish that I trusted that process, which I don't.  No matter how great your coin or project is, KYC goes against the "decentralized" part about crypto that makes is so great and special.  If I have to send you any of my personal information, you are not decentralized.  What's the point then? 

I don't understand why any alt coin would make KYC mandatory.  It simply goes against the purpose of decentralized cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 25
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
I'm happy to join this promising project! I hope for mutual cooperation! Ready to work as a designer)
Activity: 1
what is the price of the coin on ICO?
brand new
Activity: 0
add it to my watch list. Interesting
Activity: 21
Thanks dev for this great project good luck 😍
Activity: 199
following the project closely! Greetings
Activity: 196
I will follow your project. I will find out some special point in your project. After that I will introduce it to my friend
Pages:
Jump to: