Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 23. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The project idea is really good, interesting concept! Such projects will live and thrive in the new economy. Recommend this project for investment
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Pre-sale started with 90% Bonus! which is very huge discount and according to your website pre-sale sold out, I see now there is only one option for you, and this option is to keep the same price during all stage, because I don't any one will buy with different price since people that got it that got with 90% Bonus will just wait for exchange to dump the price.
You should have started with reasonable bonus like 45%.

That is right, 90% bonus is just like almost giving a free token and will probably end in a bad results. It is really too much for a start because some people will always compared the price in a pre-sale. I doubt the team will face some problems regarding the price of the token.
Conn3x might have a master plan to meet the goals so they have implemented 90% bonus at the beginning may be to gain the funds in raid manner initially which even helps to develop the platform.
Yes you are right.They used very good strategy for attract more and more investeros and that's why they give the this much bonus.this is also Profitable for all investeros so i think it's good opportunity for all investeros to invest in conn3x.
Such strategies really play a vital role in the ICO where it really requires the attention of the people and the lightening bonus, discounts to grab the potential investors so Conn3x have huge possibilities for success.
Activity: 380
Pre-sale started with 90% Bonus! which is very huge discount and according to your website pre-sale sold out, I see now there is only one option for you, and this option is to keep the same price during all stage, because I don't any one will buy with different price since people that got it that got with 90% Bonus will just wait for exchange to dump the price.

That is right, 90% bonus is just like almost giving a free token and will probably end in a bad results. It is really too much for a start because some people will always compared the price in a pre-sale. I doubt the team will face some problems regarding the price of the token.
Conn3x might have a master plan to meet the goals so they have implemented 90% bonus at the beginning may be to gain the funds in raid manner initially which even helps to develop the platform.
Yes you are right.They used very good strategy for attract more and more investeros and that's why they give the this much bonus.this is also Profitable for all investeros so i think it's good opportunity for all investeros to invest in conn3x.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Wow the ico is live now I want to know for how long will it last.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Hi. The project is wonderful, the idea is very interesting!   With such a hardworking team, this project will become popular and in demand in the market!
Yes, i determine to join their bounty at now, i hope i can gain some Conn3x before they come to the moon.

Same here buddy, I'm looking forward on this project for their up coming bounty campagins. Well, it is possible that this project Conn3x will be to the moon it's value which have a huge possibilty that it will happend as benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community. Great team. 👍

As usual, bounty program is the effective way to make the project popular. Moreover, investors will tend to get some interest to discover the platform if it has a potential to success due to the advertisement which is easy to find. I am expecting that sooner or later the dev will announced some good news about this project.
bounty has a very big role to make as a media campaign of a project can be successful, so with the bounty will be more leverage to be able to make as the introduction of the project to the public.
At this point everyone is waiting for the upcoming bounty campaign. Finally the team will gain some recognision and henceforth, the level of competition will increase.
Conn3x project is just getting started, they are just utilizing everything before they make another move. Putting bounty also gonna gain alot of investors and make fund fast. Can't wait also for the bounty.
True that the project is still young in which case they need to launch bounty campaign for this in order to gain more supports from the people as well as investors. The boost of popularity and engagements of this project depends on team's hardwork and the support of the people for this project.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode     
100,000 C3X required for Masternode
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.
It is really very big cost for 1 masternode. But all the matter is that the project is also designed for serious and long-term investors. Only thus it is possible to eliminate undesirable audience.
I think is better that way at least it will be more effective and efficient among users masternode should be handled by better investors who will maintain it
Yes, Conn3x project really needs some angle investors o boost up the value of the project and to maintain the working of the project in a smooth manner. I think they should mostly focus n marketing of the project and gather more and more support for the project which will attract huge investors to the project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Well, I like projects that want to compete with monsters like Amazon, but I think the number of coins is very large
Masternode     
Wait.. i still think only 10k c3x for make master node. Or 10k USD??? Maybe i have mistake. I agree with you that this is huge number for make master node but it is really profitable at conn3x when u setup MN.
It is really very big cost for 1 masternode. But all the matter is that the project is also designed for serious and long-term investors. Only thus it is possible to eliminate undesirable audience.
I think is better that way at least it will be more effective and efficient among users masternode should be handled by better investors who will maintain it
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

This will look bad to other potential investors who will look at this project as it seems there are only people who have a great advantage, if that kind of bonus is true then there is a huge chance in dumping when they are enlisted on an exchange.
Activity: 238

I hope that the masterplan will be continues to develop and will not only gives benefits to the devs and also I hope that supporters and investors will also gain more profits from using it.
Is master plan something like they have a basic plan and if that plan do not succeed they will have a master plan to obviously succeed with this master plan?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

I hope that the masterplan will be continues to develop and will not only gives benefits to the devs and also I hope that supporters and investors will also gain more profits from using it.
Activity: 182
Hi. The project is wonderful, the idea is very interesting!   With such a hardworking team, this project will become popular and in demand in the market!
Yes, i determine to join their bounty at now, i hope i can gain some Conn3x before they come to the moon.

Same here buddy, I'm looking forward on this project for their up coming bounty campagins. Well, it is possible that this project Conn3x will be to the moon it's value which have a huge possibilty that it will happend as benefited by everybody here in crypto currency community. Great team. 👍

As usual, bounty program is the effective way to make the project popular. Moreover, investors will tend to get some interest to discover the platform if it has a potential to success due to the advertisement which is easy to find. I am expecting that sooner or later the dev will announced some good news about this project.
bounty has a very big role to make as a media campaign of a project can be successful, so with the bounty will be more leverage to be able to make as the introduction of the project to the public.
At this point everyone is waiting for the upcoming bounty campaign. Finally the team will gain some recognision and henceforth, the level of competition will increase.
It is true that the project yes looking very good and it my elders some profits if we einvest at the right time. Bounty campaign will allow many of us to get the opportunity of making profit and it will also help the project to gain a bit more following.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Masternode     
Yes ypu are right $10000 is ridiculous for a coin which is not yet certain if it will succeed or not. I think thats too much for a masternode setup.

Is there any explanation why dev is putting this high amount per masternode? How about the ROI? And how this project will prove that we can get some good profit from investing here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Masternode     
Yes ypu are right $10000 is ridiculous for a coin which is not yet certain if it will succeed or not. I think thats too much for a masternode setup.

I also agree, what's with the masternode and what's with this project that makes the cost of setting up masternode really high? It's very expensive,if it will not lessen then maybe only few can avail this.
Activity: 518

Activity: 182
Masternode     
Activity: 252
As to roadmap,ICO is already began.so how the ICO is going.Is there need any contribution is need to participate in the ICO & will they give bonus on the contribution.
The ICO will be on March 27, and the presale, as they say, is already sold out. With a 90% bonus, this project is being generous to their contributors. Should have been used to marketing to get more people involve in this Coin.
The news is nice about ppre sale though there is no bonus in ICO.As of now all the crypto are recovering,hope Conn3X have got the benefit & will do great.
Yes hopefully the market gets back more specialy ethereum since this is the most used coin in my own opinion
in fact, today all people are very worried because of market leaps. I'm sure very soon this will all be restored and this coin will grow well.

Basically, to be worried is just normal especially the red days of crypto currency. As I read on their white paper I'm so impressed on their platforms that can be sure benefited by many here in crypto currency community. I'm hoping that this project will support as well as those investors.
Activity: 434
Masternode     

That's pretty much double the rate of the average masternode shitcoin, not to mention you need to be quick enough to recover your 10$k before the ponzi collapses

This is not a good idea to have this kind of set-up. That value is pretty damn big and I would prefer to find another way to invest with that amount. Maybe the dev will change the price so that it will be more reasonable wherein the risk is not so big if somethings wrong happen with the set-up.

Yeah, the dev must consider those investor can't afford that huge amount. It seems this project have a huge potential in the future and I'm hoping that this project will able to handle the different issues that may encounter on this project. Also, they must have a features that can be attractive among other ICO projects which is somehow similar on this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Masternode     

That's pretty much double the rate of the average masternode shitcoin, not to mention you need to be quick enough to recover your 10$k before the ponzi collapses

This is not a good idea to have this kind of set-up. That value is pretty damn big and I would prefer to find another way to invest with that amount. Maybe the dev will change the price so that it will be more reasonable wherein the risk is not so big if somethings wrong happen with the set-up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 574
As to roadmap,ICO is already began.so how the ICO is going.Is there need any contribution is need to participate in the ICO & will they give bonus on the contribution.
The ICO will be on March 27, and the presale, as they say, is already sold out. With a 90% bonus, this project is being generous to their contributors. Should have been used to marketing to get more people involve in this Coin.
The news is nice about ppre sale though there is no bonus in ICO.As of now all the crypto are recovering,hope Conn3X have got the benefit & will do great.
Yes hopefully the market gets back more specialy ethereum since this is the most used coin in my own opinion
in fact, today all people are very worried because of market leaps. I'm sure very soon this will all be restored and this coin will grow well.
Pages:
Jump to: