Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 15. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I see the team in this project work well to make great progress on this project. it looks like soft cap has been reached and now stay to reach hard cap. I believe if many investors are interested in this project.

the concept and strategy of this project is very good, I think this project is very promising. hope success for your project.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This awesome project and this is big program in 2018❤️❤️❤️
Activity: 36
It's a big and strong project
Activity: 24
Activity: 141
BRETT giveaway is really the Biggest AIRDROP ever,the project is really very promising. It will hit the market with big bang.
Activity: 126
best airdrop i wish best token 2018  thanks  to free
Activity: 126
Activity: 27

Good project... buy the coin big pofit soon.....
Activity: 161
hello. i am very fond of this potential project i wish you always happy success and good luck. i am sharing this thing to my friends.
Activity: 46
best airdrop i join it thanks
Activity: 27
Good project... buy the coin big pofit soon.....
Activity: 81
I also interested this project. Because Biracube ico is published in Icobench *4.9 and track ico *5.0 .
So i  hobe this project upcoming big potential ico. 
Activity: 72
awesome project...liked it....looking forward for the future updates
Activity: 85
Looking very interesting project... and hope this cryptocurrency would be traded in multiple reputated exchanges...
my best wishes..
telegramusername : @suresh4usapan
Activity: 99
Great love this project and the members here great to be a part. This is a project that should improve the reputation of our crypto projects in the world market. team members are very active
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
How are you guys going to get revenue anyways? I am looking at this, you will get “platform members” to pay in cprop, but for first period that will be locked - so no revenue? And after the locking period is done, are the fees sufficient to maintain the company?
Activity: 60
I am very thankful for your campaigns I love it so much and I want to tell you that I wish you success and a lot of luck.
Activity: 123

Excellent team and impressive products, It's,Looks interesting. I wish a great success.
Activity: 21
best of luck best coin 2018
Activity: 20
That awesome big team and big vision.  it will successful in future .
Pages:
Jump to: