Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 💥GigaHash Miner - Crowdfunded Commercial Crypto Mining💥 - page 4. (Read 1330 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello. what is currently the Current price per token?
investors will receive dividends while the project is viable, you said, but how much will it be viable? Can we be sure that the project will survive in such competition
I think the idea is very new and there is no competition.  project will survive)))
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
investors will receive dividends while the project is viable, you said, but how much will it be viable? Can we be sure that the project will survive in such competition
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
#Gigahashminer #Private #Sale is live for the week and more than 400K #GHS is already sold. Do not miss a chance to get #GHS #Tokens at exclusive price of $0.15. Join our Private sale https://www.gigahashminer.io   #Blockchain #MiningFarm
How it will be realised? Mining on CPU?

You can check all information in Whitepaper, they would mine on ASIC's
I do not know whether it's good or bad that their team is only four people. I hope they can cope with the difficulties Grin
hard cap is very high indeed, I am very interested in it
but how to mine with high profit but not using minner tool, because that is the problem of us all

Hello. I agree, the hard cap is big, but the idea is interesting, they will succeed. They  currently in operation and already mining bitcoin using latest Bitmain Antminer S9.
Activity: 294
hard cap is very high indeed, I am very interested in it
but how to mine with high profit but not using minner tool, because that is the problem of us all
Activity: 69
How it will be realised? Mining on CPU?
as far as I understand,since you launched ICO ,did your project tokens have to serve on your platform for something? For what?I did not find this information on the site

The idea is mining, so it not just casual ico and bussiness tokenization. Therefore, the profitability is impossible to
predict and may vary from month to month but with our daily auto
reinvestment of mining proceed, the result should be more than we
expect.
The dividend of GigaHash tokens is for life, therefore the investor
will receive benefits every weeks while the project is viable. to
investors in proportion to the capital invested. The payments to
investors will be in Bitcoin only.

Also the token holders can be rewarded with
dividends of profit sharing in the form of Ethereum
Do you have a desktop version for mining?

No and it won't be as I understand
Merit: 2
Do you have a desktop version for mining?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
as far as I understand,since you launched ICO ,did your project tokens have to serve on your platform for something? For what?I did not find this information on the site
One else question: What is the final price of the token with bonuses?
the finel price of one token will be 0.25$.
Does the project have a bounty campaign? What pool will be allocated to the project? Is there any more detailed information about this?                                                                           
Hello . Yes, this project has a bounty company. here is the linkhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3482330
Activity: 266
Good evening, are there any plans to sign up for the exchange? I mean, the exact dates? Or will it be known later? Thank you!
Hello! Help me, please. Send me links of your team's linkedin profiles. I couldn't open links on website.

Same problem, messaged CTO about that

Thank you. And when the ICO end?

ICO ends in 31 Aug, 2018 Smiley

I didn't find any information about the token price. Could you tell me?
Hello! Help me, please. Send me links of your team's linkedin profiles. I couldn't open links on website.

Thank you. And when the ICO end?

ICO ends in 31 Aug, 2018 Smiley

Thank you. And when does the ICO end?

Pages:
Jump to: