Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] INTIVA TOKEN - TOKENIZING THE MEDICAL ECONOMY 👩‍⚕️🏥 💉 - page 2. (Read 335 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I read your whitepaper and it states very little regarding this project's business plan. Can you tell a more specific business plan?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The more I study this project the more I like it Grin Grin
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I wrote about the interesting approach Intiva is taking in regards to compliance in Observer: "One strategy, employed by the ongoing Intiva Token project, is to offer the token as an equity shareholder benefit. Intiva Health offers a small amount of equity to accredited U.S. investors the same way many technology startups do today, and they issue a corresponding amount of token as a shareholder benefit. This means a token buyer receives the benefit of owning equity in a career management platform for licensed medical professionals while also receiving a token to be used as a utility on the platform itself."

Link: http://observer.com/2018/03/government-fails-to-classify-cryptos-token-issuers-struggle-to-comply/
Activity: 168
The project sounds interesting, I wish I had enough money to invest it here,kept following on it  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
This is a long-term project that is very good to keep track of, of course this project will compete with the future and I will wait for it to come, I hope to enter the exchange faster. This is the best project throughout 2018
Activity: 537
I like the concept in this project, I am more interested when reading on the website and made me interested to invest in this project.
Activity: 38
talked to these guys @ global blockchain in santa clara - seems like a lot of people working on it. definitely not a scrappy fly by night project like some others there
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I have much study about this coin on their website and i hope the marketcap of this coin will be high
Activity: 280
Good Project  with great team.  Hope it will be rock.
Activity: 97
Very interesting project.
I would like to know if there is any Airdrop/Bounty program.
Activity: 75

*Disclaimer - I am an advisor on this project*
Pages:
Jump to: