Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 115. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
How many bitcoin or $ you will invest in this ICO? I will gradually join if many people invest. Will we receive a bonus if we buy in the first days? Thanks for help.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
How the things with China are going?

I, too, am very interested in this aspect, many times I was asked questions about, because I am very attracted by the participation of the chinese market, thank you and good job

I'm interested too in China markets, so if you know about partecipation of China please reply to this post. You must think like Chinese markets move bitcoin's trend.
I can respond as interested in the' investment and according to me they have the news of the last hour !? we are now 7 days from ico and will give news as it happens for other ico
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Waiting to close some of my Bitcoin positions and move to Zrcoin!

I, too, am very interested in this aspect, many times I was asked questions about, because I am very attracted by the participation of the chinese market, thank you and good job

I'm interested too in China markets, so if you know about partecipation of China please reply to this post. You must think like Chinese markets move bitcoin's trend.

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Activity: 284

ICO will be already in 1 week!

Looking forward to have a look how it ll be started.
me too, the first ICO i will invest for sure.
Activity: 267

ICO will be already in 1 week!

Looking forward to have a look how it ll be started.
Activity: 230
What is the market for zirconium? Potential sales figures look great... but what is the demand? Is there a big enough market out their for the product?

The market is there but I am afraid that the amount of money they are asking is too little to set up an endeavour like this.

3.5 Million will only be able to get them a substandard "factory".

Am guessing they will probably be using second hand equipment as well which will affect the purity of the material they will be able to produce.

But hey, who am I to judge?

I will let potential "investards" try and use their common sense to work out why this project will end up 6 feet under but judging from the recent influx

hopium-addled muppets on bitcointalk, I am not hopeful.....

Don't really understand why you are so pessimistic.
You just don't know about details of our methodic and prices for equipment.

Everything is available and you can read about it more and confirm this information.
We have business plan
https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-business-plan-published-eb7b88a2ff10

The business plan is complete but will be updated if the raw materials price changes over the next few months? Is all the industry located in Russia?

Yes, the industry will be built in Russia

I notice that ZRCOIN will be one of the most promising project, because it is based by commodity, it is real things. It can't be forged and it is real project.

Yes it is, this is why I decided to join it, because it talks of real stuffs and a good project to increase the industrial production sustainability for environment. I hope this project will be a success!

Wow, this is good knowledge, I didnt know it cant be forged. welldone to ZrCoin team for thinking up a project like this
Activity: 353
What is the market for zirconium? Potential sales figures look great... but what is the demand? Is there a big enough market out their for the product?

The market is there but I am afraid that the amount of money they are asking is too little to set up an endeavour like this.

Am guessing they will probably be using second hand equipment as well which will affect the purity of the material they will be able to produce.

I will let potential "investards" try and use their common sense to work out why this project will end up 6 feet under but judging from the recent influx

Everything is available and you can read about it more and confirm this information.
We have business plan

The business plan is complete but will be updated if the raw materials price changes over the next few months? Is all the industry located in Russia?

I notice that ZRCOIN will be one of the most promising project, because it is based by commodity, it is real things. It can't be forged and it is real project.

Yes it is, this is why I decided to join it, because it talks of real stuffs and a good project to increase the industrial production sustainability for environment. I hope this project will be a success!
Activity: 308

We have business plan

I think it will be cool to have such in Russia, being that Russia is highly industrialized in oil and glass, this will be a breathe of fresh air and a welcome development
The increase in zirconium will be greater when it joins the blockchain market. We cannot miss this ICO because it is a challenge that many other industries can follow.

surely, this is state of the art perspectives on industrial productivity, it is not to lose this opportunity that will present us in a position of advantage compared to traditional industry
Activity: 307

We have business plan

Activity: 770

We have business plan

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The greener, the better Cheesy
Activity: 364
Hello,

Did you know that traditional way of Zr extraction has a high environmental impact?
That is the reason we suggest "Green Technology".

Wouldn't you join the train?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-zrcoin1105-0906commodity-backed-coin-1839336

Cheers!!!

Yeah, that's what I like most of all
The increase in zirconium will be greater when it joins the blockchain market. We cannot miss this ICO because it is a challenge that many other industries can follow.

Yes, it's big existing market with lack of product.

You can read here
http://www.ceramicindustry.com/articles/92567-global-zirconium-market-to-reach-2-6-million-metric-tons-by-2017

or here
http://www.fox8live.com/story/35097239/zirconium-2017-global-market-expected-to-grow-at-cagr-691-and-forecast-to-2020

You also can google "zirconium dioxide refractory market" or something like this.
You ll find lots of information about market and lots of reports about it.

Also you can read in our blog
https://medium.com/zrcoin/the-growth-of-the-zirconium-market-4d60e1eeccc7

this material synthesis will find other applications in the future, as happened with many other raw materials in the history initially, the jobs are few and after a few years, c' is an explosion of demand, take the example of the oil when it was discovered it was just for the candles but immediately after there was a boom

We have business plan

Activity: 770
How many registered patents do they have?

Team members have around 9 patents.
And some are still in process. Sometimes it takes 1-2 years.
Jump to: