Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 7. (Read 149540 times)

legendary
Activity: 974
Merit: 1000
Seeing these photos and updates regularly from the team, is satisfactory and encourages all investors that work is definitely bring done and construction is steadily ongoing. Good work team

I agree, but am shocked how long these guys need to build this. Are only the three guys on the picture working on it?  Cheesy

Edit: I mistakenly counted one guys shadow as a person, so maybe there are only two working. Or one, if it's same guy with different clothing  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Nice to see USD price at good levels while BTC is so low.
Might even hope to break even in BTC terms  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Even it is on unfamiliar exchanges which are not favorite destinations of traders but still ZRC somehow goes under pump time to time. From available imagines of site area I also am following the construction but still when I see such sudden break out in price first I look at reason. Like all of the time it moves without any announcement. Most of the time it goes against the trend of time too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It's hard to believe for me in this project. They claim that the profit easily will get to 100%+, they are willing to take any returns of coins from investors, the money they get from it will be spend to manufacture some special metal. It is used mainly in ceramics, but I don't see it being a really demanded resource like they claim it is. Creating the coin and whole blockchain seems just like a fancy way to crowdfund their factory. I would be careful.

Zr is a really demanded product.

There is ready market for Zrcoin, I don't know if you read through the website and whitepaper. If you say you don't see a really demanding resources, then what are your facts, probably enlighten us
Seeing these photos and updates regularly from the team, is satisfactory and encourages all investors that work is definitely bring done and construction is steadily ongoing. Good work team
Activity: 770

Follow us for more information

ZRCoin Website : https://zrcoin.io/
ZRCoin Twitter : https://twitter.com/ZrCoin
ZRCoin Telegram : https://t.me/ZrCoin_ICO
ZRCoin Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/zrcoin/

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I imagine that when the ZrCoin factory is ready, this will mark the first example of using blockchain technologies in venture-based industrial production.

That is true, it's a big deal. But people won't forget missed promises either. Andyway hope they start production soon.

Don't worry, I am sure if the team manages to complete this project people will quickly forget how they missed deadlines but still did what they were paid for.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It's hard to believe for me in this project. They claim that the profit easily will get to 100%+, they are willing to take any returns of coins from investors, the money they get from it will be spend to manufacture some special metal. It is used mainly in ceramics, but I don't see it being a really demanded resource like they claim it is. Creating the coin and whole blockchain seems just like a fancy way to crowdfund their factory. I would be careful.

Zr is a really demanded product.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I imagine that when the ZrCoin factory is ready, this will mark the first example of using blockchain technologies in venture-based industrial production.

That is true, it's a big deal. But people won't forget missed promises either. Andyway hope they start production soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
When factory is finished and put into good use and production, it would be the first successful commodity backedup Cryptocurrency Project.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101

The crowdfund for this project has closed more than 1 year ago and as they're showing, at least they've really build a factory out of the collected money. Now for the rest of their plan only the time will tell.
At least they have proven that they are not scam, we waited for a long period of time and we were a little doubful
of their legitimacy but they have proven as they showed results.And because of that, we will be more confident now on the future of the project.

Come on, even a blind Man would see that zrcoin team is working hard and have really proven beyond reasonable doubt that they are making the factory come to life.

The reality is they are doing something. Hope they will finish the plants asap. But another reality is they are late, and there is no announcement about that. There is no transparency.

I also believe they proved to be serious players and not just a bunch of nextBTC dreamers . Also I agree to say this sound too optimistic in terms of realising high ROI . They really need to find the customers willing to work with them. What is a company without a customer database? We saw plenty a great factories in Russia that collapsed recently . The market is not connected to the world economy and versa, while China alone may not give the sales boost we should expect.

Long story short this is a typical start up project where we don't know and nobody knows but it will be stupid not to push it to the end ! This can really be the next big thing if managed and sold well !

26 September 2018
ZrCoin current status report:
construction work 96%
internal engineering systems 45%
external engineering systems 90%
machine tools 100%
installation of machine tools 15%
local authorities permissions 100%

At the present time over 15 companies involved in the construction process. We expect to finish all work in 30 days, but it would depend on our contractors.

Monthly return 5,5 % per month remain.

Thank you for you patients.
You have made a great decision to support our project and would be rewarded. All further announcements would be after start of production.

Luckily it is coming, hope we won't see any new postponment. Maybe it can come with some surprises Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Any investment in crypto-currencies is a high risk. But these guys really are building a factory. This project is not a scam, and it's already good))
Activity: 770

26 September 2018
ZrCoin current status report:
construction work 96%
internal engineering systems 45%
external engineering systems 90%
machine tools 100%
installation of machine tools 15%
local authorities permissions 100%

At the present time over 15 companies involved in the construction process. We expect to finish all work in 30 days, but it would depend on our contractors.

Monthly return 5,5 % per month remain.

Thank you for you patients.
You have made a great decision to support our project and would be rewarded. All further announcements would be after start of production.

The crowdfund for this project has closed more than 1 year ago and as they're showing, at least they've really build a factory out of the collected money. Now for the rest of their plan only the time will tell.
At least they have proven that they are not scam, we waited for a long period of time and we were a little doubful
of their legitimacy but they have proven as they showed results.And because of that, we will be more confident now on the future of the project.

Come on, even a blind Man would see that zrcoin team is working hard and have really proven beyond reasonable doubt that they are making the factory come to life.

The reality is they are doing something. Hope they will finish the plants asap. But another reality is they are late, and there is no announcement about that. There is no transparency.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I think zrco1n it is a good coin to hedge the risks associated with bitcoin

Zrcoin is a good coin but to hedge against the risk of bitcoin, I don't think so.
Bitcoin is less risky compared to all altcoins because it's dominating the market and we have seen the trend, when bitcoin moves in either direction
altcoins always go in bad direction, which means bitcoin needs to be more valuable in order for altcoins to follow.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think zrco1n it is a good coin to hedge the risks associated with bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Heres what Chae Hoon, director of strategic planning at Huobi have to say about Zrcoin: “ZrCoin project is an example of the successful industrial project in the Blockchain Industry
https://t.co/z2Pe0ILaS0

Pages:
Jump to: