Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 132. (Read 278448 times)

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Hey guys don't be nasty on crunk, he helped ICOBID along the way, it is usual to cash out when money is needed.  His neg rep is nothing I care, he delivered the order on time so it is a plus for me.  

Absolutely true, its greed. We almost forgot that this is not just a coin alone, its a project that backed by a certain currency. Mostly, all they want is just an exchange absolutely to chase for a dump. I dont know how they make profit out of it.  Grin

We know that there are flaws with this project icobid but what made me stick to this is the dev's determination and being honest to investors. Most of the time hes here to answer our concerns.

There's always risk but I believe this project will succeed in such time. Good Luck!  

We won't blame people.  They have the coins and it is their rights to dump them.  It will be their lost if this coin become successful.  And aside from that it would be nice to see some ICOBID @ 30 sat from dumpers so that dev can buy them back at the very cheap price Smiley.  Dev believe in this project, so I can say I'll go along and ride, there is always potential as long as the dev keep working on it.  It maybe slow or very slow, or who knows maybe he'll find the right guy to boost the development of ICOBID.  Haters gonna hate and dumpers gonna dump, at the end of the day if the developer do not give up, the coin will push thru.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
hi, guys, my wallet dont synchronyzing after 53001 block, can you give me nodes, i remember that i had that problem couple weeks ago and there was some file that devs made and i downloaded it and its started to syncronyzing, is there is a new node file maybe now? ty
hello, if you are using the old wallet it would be better if you download the new one. Pioneer88 posted the latest release of the ICOBID wallets with added hardcode nodes and mentioned that there will be no connecion problem anymore. I quoted the comment as reference, see it below and just follow the guide:

Eventually, we release latest update on ICOBID wallets with added hardcode nodes. 3 version are available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS. There won't be connection problem anymore. Just download the wallet and run.

For anyone who are running an old version wallet please follow this guide:

- Please encrypt (optional) and back up your wallet.
- Open Roaming folder with this search: %appdata%
- Delete ICOBID folder
- Run new wallet
- Restore your wallet with the backup file
     + Copy your backup file (yourbackupfile.dat) to ICOBID folder on Roaming
     + Delete file wallet.dat
     + Rename yourbackupfile.dat into wallet.dat
     + Reopen the wallet

How to move your old address to the new wallet?

You dont need to....BUT just incase take a copy of your wallet.dat and put it some where safe
Then just download new wallet and run ... It should be ok

Activity: 812
Merit: 255
hi, guys, my wallet dont synchronyzing after 53001 block, can you give me nodes, i remember that i had that problem couple weeks ago and there was some file that devs made and i downloaded it and its started to syncronyzing, is there is a new node file maybe now? ty
hello, if you are using the old wallet it would be better if you download the new one. Pioneer88 posted the latest release of the ICOBID wallets with added hardcode nodes and mentioned that there will be no connecion problem anymore. I quoted the comment as reference, see it below and just follow the guide:

Eventually, we release latest update on ICOBID wallets with added hardcode nodes. 3 version are available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS. There won't be connection problem anymore. Just download the wallet and run.

For anyone who are running an old version wallet please follow this guide:

- Please encrypt (optional) and back up your wallet.
- Open Roaming folder with this search: %appdata%
- Delete ICOBID folder
- Run new wallet
- Restore your wallet with the backup file
     + Copy your backup file (yourbackupfile.dat) to ICOBID folder on Roaming
     + Delete file wallet.dat
     + Rename yourbackupfile.dat into wallet.dat
     + Reopen the wallet

How to move your old address to the new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
People get desperate because they end up investing, but they should know that any investment takes time!

This is my problem with people investing into ICOs now a days, they want to reap the same day they invest into a project and start giving the developer all sorts of problems

Rome was not build in a day,so is a great project,dev  never misses to update us and always show transparency,the best thing that we can do now is to support him and give him an encouragement to push through with the project,the idea is unique it's a win win situation for all of us.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
People get desperate because they end up investing, but they should know that any investment takes time!

This is my problem with people investing into ICOs now a days, they want to reap the same day they invest into a project and start giving the developer all sorts of problems

Absolutely true, its greed. We almost forgot that this is not just a coin alone, its a project that backed by a certain currency. Mostly, all they want is just an exchange absolutely to chase for a dump. I dont know how they make profit out of it.  Grin

We know that there are flaws with this project icobid but what made me stick to this is the dev's determination and being honest to investors. Most of the time hes here to answer our concerns.

There's always risk but I believe this project will succeed in such time. Good Luck! 
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Since the succes of bitcoin you see that people are impatient and want things to have succes immediatley so they can cash out. In the end is all about the $ and €. I am a holder of an altcoin that had a bad start but because of the "never give up" mentality of these devs the coin is doing pretty well nowadays. And i believe their efforts will be paid someday.

If you think that you can do better than someone else then do it yourself and don't invest in their plans. Investing means taking risks and it doesn't matter if you are a long or short-term investor the chance of losing money is always there.

Ofcourse there were poor choices made with this coin but it still has potential, i am a long-term investor and i think that if the devs behind this coin don't give up that it will recuperate at some point.
I am will never give up.
I started project only with an innovative concept. The cryptocurrency that fuel for project is just soon start its action. The platform in target is still long to be caught up; however we have a clear road to go, we have foot steps nonstop walking; there're no reason for us not to be successful eventually.
Right away after ICOBID ico ending, we will start merchant activities to raise ICOBID value.
Stay tuned with us for more infos.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Since the succes of bitcoin you see that people are impatient and want things to have succes immediatley so they can cash out. In the end is all about the $ and €. I am a holder of an altcoin that had a bad start but because of the "never give up" mentality of these devs the coin is doing pretty well nowadays. And i believe their efforts will be paid someday.

If you think that you can do better than someone else then do it yourself and don't invest in their plans. Investing means taking risks and it doesn't matter if you are a long or short-term investor the chance of losing money is always there.

Ofcourse there were poor choices made with this coin but it still has potential, i am a long-term investor and i think that if the devs behind this coin don't give up that it will recuperate at some point.
legendary
crunck
At what hour will the ICO end?? If possible can you add a countdown here or on website

thank you

It wont end lol it will get extended just look back at this mess it all ways gets extended

ICOBID ico will end on 11th January 2017 23:59 EST.
Please check announcement on original post of this thread.
Nothing change on ICO's schedule from beginning.

Mr Crunck, please do not so stimulated.
I'm appreciated much your work to ICOBID; however please to know that we are doing a serious project.
All of my decision is derived from the aim at protecting our project's investors, supporters, backer...including miners, bounties joiner.
That could hurt some ICOBID holders who want cash out for Bitcoin.

Ok so tell me will you let the exchanges list this coin tomorrow after ICO finishes ?

A simple YES/NO will be fine

Thanks

The way you are asking the question it means that you are threatening the developer of accusing the coin or else list the coin in exchange. Who the hell are you to tell when to list it in exchanges. When you have sold all your coins then why are you worrying of getting listed or not.

He is also a dev of such shitty coins. From that he thought that he is already genius and knows everything. Plus seeing the trust ratings, now you can decide.

And you need to grow the fuck up, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about re myself

Please go ahead and tell me about my shit coins, and my neg trust was from one deal that went south, the guy got his coins ( Late i admit ) but he knows when he launches them I will post in his ann thread as he is refusing to admit receipt of the coins...

And if you are using a windows wallet for this coin, chances are its mine... but no need to thank me I got paid for it, and delivered on time and helped in other ways

legendary
crunck
At what hour will the ICO end?? If possible can you add a countdown here or on website

thank you

It wont end lol it will get extended just look back at this mess it all ways gets extended

I'm appreciated much your work to ICOBID; however please to know that we are doing a serious project.
All of my decision is derived from the aim at protecting our project's investors, supporters, backer...including miners, bounties joiner.

Ok so tell me will you let the exchanges list this coin tomorrow after ICO finishes ?

Thanks

The way you are asking the question it means that you are threatening the developer of accusing the coin or else list the coin in exchange. Who the hell are you to tell when to list it in exchanges. When you have sold all your coins then why are you worrying of getting listed or not.

I'm not threatening anything just trying to get an answer, and as I am invested in this coin, I feel i have the right to do so !

Activity: 644

thank you

Thanks

He is also a dev of such shitty coins. From that he thought that he is already genius and knows everything. Plus seeing the trust ratings, now you can decide.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

thank you

Thanks

Activity: 644

thank you

Does crunk also worked for ICOBID before? Good thing he didnt scam you.. There are scam accusations and complaints for that coin maker guy, so no need to worry for everything he said. Its total non-sense.  Cool
legendary
crunck

thank you

Thanks

Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

thank you

legendary
crunck

thank you

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

thank you
Activity: 472
to many project around! but i would say icobid is much better than many other ico ! At least the dev seems to be an   honest person!
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
dear campaign manager, I have renewed icobid address at pm, and I would like to ask, when I can take my signature?goodluck for icobid Smiley

Participants are expected to wear the campaign materials until the end of ICO which is 1/11/17 23:59 est, you can remove it after that Smiley

i already sent you pm, hope you update my icobid address and my rank info from Full member to Sr. member on spreadsheet signature campaign, thank you

I will sort it out for the participant to double check the address

Good bounty campaign this one of reasons for successful ICO

The campaign does not draw much of attention.  Pioneer88 declared that ICO is a failure.  But the project will continue with the collected funds Smiley

I think it is just a bad timing for ICO, even CGC declared their ICO a failure, Betking too.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
1- ICOBID is shit, Why ?
Because at the begining the blockchain was having to host an ICO-like platform (crapy design), no business plan, they don't even know how to manage an ICO, and they want to develope an exchange (built-in wallet) and many other shits while they don't even know how long does it takes to do it.
2- Crunck is Suicide dev ?
No, Crunck isn't the suicide dev, i am Cheesy, i felt pain for him because he have been catched by ICOBID's team, the ICOBID made of their followers Trolls, because of their actions, there are guys here who have more then 200k coins, my premine is 100k coin, and i give just a few.
After just 15 days, my coin is listed, accepted, and followed : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SCD_BTC
All the miners of ICOBID have been cheated by the team, they don't respect the miners, they are the ones who wasted money, energy, and time mining this coin, my miners are happy today, after just 15 days.
If they relaunch the ICO again, i will untrust the escrow, wether it is dabs or theymo or nakamoto in person, and i will ask to all who have been accused of trolling to untrust the escrow with me.
You can't insult a community who supported ICOBID, and now that they failed, these supporters have to pay for the team's errors ?
I told there is no professionals here, a signature campaign doesn't means to insult the negative feeds, but to answer and turn them, bitfineese is the marketing manager, and i can sence he is now doubting the project will succeed, be logical, it is a general fail.
3- Welcome to SuicideCoin Cheesy for thows who wants to comme Cheesy i am not resentful.
Jump to: