Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 150. (Read 278448 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
I feel this is everyone project, and we must believe on ours project and never let anyone get down  dev hard work made till now! We dont have to think about price and how many will join to the ico....passion and hard work one day will make great this coin! but we must believe in what we are doing...
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
hello all

all nodes are inactive beside there is no block explorer for looking for nodes.

My wallet is working fine I have not open it for the last three days but when I open it,just now it immediately sync,check the main post to fix the problem.I'll wait for this coin on any exchange will definitely trade it
Vote for it on novaexchange then
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
hello all

My wallet is working fine I have not open it for the last three days but when I open it,just now it immediately sync,check the main post to fix the problem.I'll wait for this coin on any exchange will definitely trade it
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
hello all

Activity: 714
hey all i want to sell 20332.89975236 ICB for 0,2 BTC

PM me

thank you

You should post it in the marketplace,people outside of this forum will see this post and it could harm the ico of the dev,you are a senior member you now what is an announcement and a marketplace,please create a post in the announcement,people there are looking for coins to buy,in this thread they are looking for the development of Icobid.
sorry
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
hey all i want to sell 20332.89975236 ICB for 0,2 BTC

PM me

thank you

You should post it in the marketplace,people outside of this forum will see this post and it could harm the ico of the dev,you are a senior member you now what is an announcement and a marketplace,please create a post in the announcement,people there are looking for coins to buy,in this thread they are looking for the development of Icobid.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Will there be any exchanges for this coin. I can see it in NOVAexchange voting list, but nowhere else?

still on the project (i think) because when i try check at ico-list.com and icobid still on status To Be Announced i dont found any info about exchange market for icobid on there or in here but i think icobid will be listed on c-cex.com or bittrex.com (soon)
Activity: 714
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Looks like this coin needs more marketing
I think so. But, i trust if this coin have a chance to more popular in the future. Keep calm and wait more great news.
I think so. Management team is working professionally and bring more efficiency. I think, this coin will become popular in the future.
Activity: 812
Will there be any exchanges for this coin. I can see it in NOVAexchange voting list, but nowhere else?
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Any active node?

you can try the following

addnode=82.211.19.114:43282
addnode=91.204.130.145:43282
addnode=46.119.158.143:43282
addnode=186.216.73.248:43282

Update on Bonus reward program! Congrats to 3 first people who receive back more than 0.025 for each one.
Especially one user who own the escrow address below invested 0.02btc, receive back 0.025btc + 1972 ICOBID.

Nice to know there are already people who will received more than their investment plus the ICOBID Token.

All ico are suffering because of the holiday and bitcoin surge in price,the dev should still continue with the project,anyway the demand will increase when it hit increase,because of the long preparation and marketing Icobid has unique idea that can stand in the market.

I agree, I have been in ICO different thread and even Betking.io is not even 50% of their intended collection.  CGC and other Ico are having slow investment too.  Maybe the reason is the bullish stance of bitcoin atm. 

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Any active node?

Update on Bonus reward program! Congrats to 3 first people who receive back more than 0.025 for each one.
Especially one user who own the escrow address below invested 0.02btc, receive back 0.025btc + 1972 ICOBID.

Nice to know there are already people who will received more than their investment plus the ICOBID Token.

All ico are suffering because of the holiday and bitcoin surge in price,the dev should still continue with the project,anyway the demand will increase when it hit increase,because of the long preparation and marketing Icobid has unique idea that can stand in the market.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I seen you have updated the official site, but it seems there is some misplaced text. You can easily see it, it should be fixed asap.

I also see that there is someone who deposited 1 BTC for the project. I wonder who is that investor.  Those 4 before him are lucky to have the bonus of 0.025.  I hope this project will start attracting people soon else the ICO will end with only 2 BTC plus of collection.  I wonder if you can still complete the platform with such budget.  Any word dev?
Platform is our ultimate target. It's hard to complete the platform with that low budget; however in any situation, we will continue to develop platform as schedule.
For investors, new surprising rewards will come when we have more investors.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I seen you have updated the official site, but it seems there is some misplaced text. You can easily see it, it should be fixed asap.

I also see that there is someone who deposited 1 BTC for the project. I wonder who is that investor.  Those 4 before him are lucky to have the bonus of 0.025.  I hope this project will start attracting people soon else the ICO will end with only 2 BTC plus of collection.  I wonder if you can still complete the platform with such budget.  Any word dev?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Any active node?

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
is there any spreadsheet about pre-ico bounty participant sir ?

I think for signature campaign it is on the official spreadsheet, I checked it and the pre-ICO signature campaign is there.  I don't know about the social media campaign.

Lucky people. those guy will have another bonus when the 10th investor after them were filled.  You sure have a good scheme when it comes to bonuses. 
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
is there any spreadsheet about pre-ico bounty participant sir ?
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Jump to: