Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 22. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I sold all ICOB 😡 and now after 3 years i will have x3.3 if i buy back. Now price is 6 sat, i want to buy but still so early
Have anybody here ? Please tell me  what you are thingking about all
Activity: 26
I GIVE YOU ALL MY ICOB-100.000.
WAITING FOR 100.000 ICOT
GOOD LUCK !
Activity: 45
More than 2 years had gone, and ICOB still stop at only a chance. I will buy back to have ICOB-Token, to get a new start ,new chance . Looking for you dev
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
Yobit have a crappy support I don't think they're going to go back to your request (swap)
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ICOBID NEW PLAN AND ROADMAP
06-06-2018

ICOBID TOKEN INTRODUCTION

Announcing the ICOBID-Qt Android wallet!

This wallet can stake like the desktop versions and do pretty much everything else they can too. It's now available for everyone to download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.ICOBID_Qt
However if you want to get the APK file directly you can get it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f5voghmf5yd8c4g/ICOBID-Qt%201.0.apk?dl=0

Along with the wallet there is a manager app that can help with getting a bootstrap.dat file (for faster block syncing) and backing up/restoring your wallet.dat.
Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.icobidmanager and APK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/965bcbn68c51cng/ICOBID%20Manager%201.0.apk?dl=0

Please keep in mind that the wallet can take upwards of one hour when getting blocks from the bootstrap.dat file depending on your phone. However, it is still faster than downloading all the blocks from peers. The default working directory for all backing up and stuff is the internal storage directory where you will normally find your Downloads, Music, Movies, and DCIM (camera) folders. This was a design decision based on not everyone having a file manager installed but this will be updated in the future.

Activity: 45
I regret about this coin
It has a lot of potential but can not take advantage of it

https://s22.postimg.cc/6legpeqip/Capture.png
I was too tired to wait although everything is so great, it's at the deepest it's possible
Activity: 26
I regret about this coin
It has a lot of potential but can not take advantage of it
Official Topia has deleted Icob Lol
And Pioneer is gone another time  Cheesy Cheesy
I'm really sad that Icobid is deleted from Cryptopia.
However, that's not the end. It's just the beginning.
We will be successful if you do not give up.
There're some objective reasons leading to the delay in developing our project.
However, we all will continue to struggle for a glorious future.

Hope so  Smiley
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
it's just your words, not doings
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 126
This project inspires confidence in the future. I would like to believe that the development of this project will benefit users. Good luck to the development team.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
An interesting idea, but what will come of it and whether it will be claimed only time.
Activity: 5
$33,449 market cap is $33,349 to high. This is nothing more than a hobby project.

Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
icob is delisting from cryptopia... i have some icobs where i transfer them?Huh
Please withdraw ICOBID from Cryptopia to your personal wallet.
I've tried contacting Cryptopia not to delist ICOBID but it seems impossible.
ICOBID is still alive in Yobit and Novaexchange.
New plan and roadmap for ICOBID will be released soon.

I have had this coin from the beginning.(post ICO) Fix the effen block explorer. That's why it is being delisted. Not hard to figure out at all. Anything else is nonsense posturing.
 After years of crypto , the vast majority of swaps only have 1 purpose. A reload for the dev, and some hype to push the price up for another dump and run. Surely that's not what's happening here, based on your excellent track record for disappearing, and how convenient that the explorer not be functional for a supposed 1:1 airdrop swap. And offering free Eth?? LOL
Well, did I missed some updates here from dev, why such volume in yobit?
What volume are you talking about? Lol 30$
Activity: 98
Well, did I missed some updates here from dev, why such volume in yobit?
ICOBID TOKEN created on Ethereum will be released. We need bring ICOBID to more exchanges and enlarge our community.
ICOBID TOKEN total supply will be equal to ICOBID coin total supply at the time of token genesis creation.
All ICOBID coins holders will receive same amount of ICOBID TOKEN that means this is a 100% token supply airdrop to ICOBID coin holders only.

For ICOBID coin holders, who hold more than 500000 ICOBID and have great ideas and plans, let share with ICOBID community.
You will be offered 1 Ethereum token for free which you hold 100% supply of this token and the whole ICOBID community will help bring your great ideas to life.
At this moment, we will discuss all about your ideas in this announcement thread. Further, we will migrate to ICOBID platform where is the land of all great ideas to be actualized.

Join ICOBID Telegram Group: https://t.me/icobidgroup and PM me there for any request.

If you grow your community like Deep Onion, you'll be unstoppable, but you have to be committed. You've disappeared like 3 times. No good homie.
Here's what I want to say, he disappeared every time  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
ICOBID TOKEN created on Ethereum will be released. We need bring ICOBID to more exchanges and enlarge our community.
ICOBID TOKEN total supply will be equal to ICOBID coin total supply at the time of token genesis creation.
All ICOBID coins holders will receive same amount of ICOBID TOKEN that means this is a 100% token supply airdrop to ICOBID coin holders only.

For ICOBID coin holders, who hold more than 500000 ICOBID and have great ideas and plans, let share with ICOBID community.
You will be offered 1 Ethereum token for free which you hold 100% supply of this token and the whole ICOBID community will help bring your great ideas to life.
At this moment, we will discuss all about your ideas in this announcement thread. Further, we will migrate to ICOBID platform where is the land of all great ideas to be actualized.

Join ICOBID Telegram Group: https://t.me/icobidgroup and PM me there for any request.

If you grow your community like Deep Onion, you'll be unstoppable, but you have to be committed. You've disappeared like 3 times. No good homie.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Pioneer what do I do with the 1.2 million ICOBID $WAVES tokens you sent me? Where do I swap them at?
Pages:
Jump to: