Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][BITCOIN BANK][CRYPTO BANKING PLATFORM] - page 2. (Read 683 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 01:22:33 PM
hi bambarmia, i want to ask, i just signed up to this bitcoin bank campaign on the 16th,while the first week end on the 20th,and explained in the campaign rules only i share and one comment every day is allowed. participants with less than 6 shares and 6 comment per week will be automatically disqualified from the campaign. what about my report? if i only report 1 share in one day then my report is not enough for minimum number of 6 stock,  please explain thankyou somuch 
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
February 16, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

So torn here. Looks legit, but then OP signature... scary
Would be great if the project advisors chirp into, after all they are members of this same forum too

I can hardly wait, give me an hour for adjusting some affiliations,
to reflect the partnership

Have fun
Matthias Grin

:

Let me introduce our Partner Mr. Matthias. Founder of Europecoin and the CEO of Bitcoinsulting Europe. Thanks a lot Matthias.

https://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-grassroots-lobby-cryptocurrency-specifications-informations-info-bitcoinsulting/38-bitcoinsulting-group
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
February 16, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Would be great if the project advisors chirp into, after all they are members of this same forum too

I can hardly wait, give me an hour for adjusting some affiliations,
to reflect the partnership

Have fun
Matthias Grin

:
February 16, 2018, 01:12:43 PM
                                            JOIN US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/bitcoinbank_
February 16, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

I'm really sorry that you did not like my signature. I removed it already. The problem here is, that we are not running signature campaign bounty. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
February 16, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
February 16, 2018, 12:55:53 PM
I like the idea behind this. What are the dates for the accumulation phase of tokens? Will this just be iCO, or will there be mining involved?

It will be ICO + shares. It is something new in crypto.

Sounds very interesting. So 300 tokens = 1 share right?

Yes that's correct. If you buy 300 tokens or more you will receive a Bitcoin Bank certificate for free.

So it means 600 tokens = 2 shares and 900 tokens = 3 shares ?

Yes that's correct. Coupled with purchased tokens, all Bitcoin Bank investors buying 300 tokens or more will receive an official Bitcoin Bank stock share certificate. 1 Bitcoin Bank Stock Share = 300 MBB Tokens
February 16, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

We proudly announce a joined development partnership with BITCOIN BANK

The partnership includes:

- integration of Europecoin into their banking platform
- integration of their bankiing platform into Financecloud API
- Europecoin and multicrypto payment and deposits
- IBAN banking capabilities for all cryptos
- collateral loans
- credit card
- exchange

have fun
Matthias

I can easily see how feasible it'll be to incorporate YuTü.Co.in with Bitcoin Bank where eventually shareholders of YouTube channel stocks will be able to obtain loans using their yaltz (shares) as collateral, not to mention same true for holders of YTC.

Yes this is a very promising cooperation and we hope that it will be very successful.
February 16, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
I like the idea behind this. What are the dates for the accumulation phase of tokens? Will this just be iCO, or will there be mining involved?

Yes that's correct. If you buy 300 tokens or more you will receive a Bitcoin Bank certificate for free.

What is the minimum purchase?

Minimum purchase is 50 tokens
February 16, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

February 16, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

February 16, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

another debit card crypto? such as projects like this are popular and has increased a good value. how much total suppy this token?

It is not only about debit card. We are also focusing on so called "payday" short term loans, by using digital collateral. Total supply is 70 millions.
February 16, 2018, 12:17:59 PM
How interesting is it possible? And in which country would the main office be located?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Now we are registered i Panama Offshore. But later we are planing to get small payment institution license in  Luxembourg and the real banking license in Dominica or in Georgia, because the low in that countries is friendly towards crypto currencies.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 12:16:52 PM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
February 16, 2018, 12:15:25 PM
another debit card crypto? such as projects like this are popular and has increased a good value. how much total suppy this token?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 12:14:10 PM
How interesting is it possible? And in which country would the main office be located?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 12:13:39 PM
One more great project, also it has a really awesome good news, we don't need to perform KYC and also it has a debit card.
To put it simply, that this will be a flexible crypto currency that can be used globally.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
February 16, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

We proudly announce a joined development partnership with BITCOIN BANK

The partnership includes:

- integration of Europecoin into their banking platform
- integration of their bankiing platform into Financecloud API
- Europecoin and multicrypto payment and deposits
- IBAN banking capabilities for all cryptos
- collateral loans
- credit card
- exchange

have fun
Matthias

I can easily see how feasible it'll be to incorporate YuTü.Co.in with Bitcoin Bank where eventually shareholders of YouTube channel stocks will be able to obtain loans using their yaltz (shares) as collateral, not to mention same true for holders of YTC.
February 16, 2018, 12:02:49 PM
Promising project. Bounty is still running?

Yes it is running and you can apply for it.
Pages:
Jump to: