Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][BITCONNEXT] EARN UP TO 20% MONTHLY WITH BITCONNEXT INVESTMENT PLATFORM - page 4. (Read 977 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The total supply is still a little bit, but it is worth a try, it seems the project is quite promising, I want to see its development for the next few days

Thank you for positive reply. The total supply is only 50 000 000,  because we are not planing to have our own internal exchange. BCC2 tokens will be tradeable on public exchanges (We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN.)

The total supply is low, because if people will start to invest, the price will skyrocket on exchanges. That is the only reason I guess.

You got a point. all that investing/Lending platform tokens are skyrocketing after listing on exchanges, but finally all of them are crashing. You can make a huge profits by buying cheap and selling early for X10 or even more. But the people who will invest on later stages will loose all money. That's how crypto lending works.

Only HYIP based lending platforms are crashing, because they are paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Our platform is generating profits via real arbitrage trading.  It is clearly stated in our whitepaper.

Dude, even if you are generating profits by using arbitrage trading platform, people will still not understand that. Because only 5 % of potential investors know what is arbitrage trading. Also most of them do not care about lending. All they want is to buy your tokens cheap and sell high. They learned a good lesson from bitconnect and regalcoin. The price of the first one went from 0.1 USD to almost 500 USD and the second one from 1 USD to 80 USD. But finally both of them crashed. So my point is, that if someone will invest he has to sell it quickly and quit. 

Well, that's the investors choice. They can invest bought tokens or sell them if the price will rise. Holding is an option too.
The total supply is still a little bit, but it is worth a try, it seems the project is quite promising, I want to see its development for the next few days

Thank you for positive reply. The total supply is only 50 000 000,  because we are not planing to have our own internal exchange. BCC2 tokens will be tradeable on public exchanges (We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN.)

The total supply is low, because if people will start to invest, the price will skyrocket on exchanges. That is the only reason I guess.

You got a point. all that investing/Lending platform tokens are skyrocketing after listing on exchanges, but finally all of them are crashing. You can make a huge profits by buying cheap and selling early for X10 or even more. But the people who will invest on later stages will loose all money. That's how crypto lending works.

Only HYIP based lending platforms are crashing, because they are paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Our platform is generating profits via real arbitrage trading.  It is clearly stated in our whitepaper.
There are a lot of investment platforms. Why are you the best? What are the deposit guarantees? And how don't lose money on the volatility of the cryptocurrencies?

Unlike other crypto lending platforms, that are HYIP/PONZI schemes, our platform is based on real arbitrage trading, which is the best and only one, successful financial instrument, for investments hedging.  Because of large amount of crypto exchanges, our arbitrage trading platform can generate up to 2.5 % daily profits. All investments are insured via arbitrage hedging. For more details please read our whitepaper or if you have any additional questions, please contact our support team at [email protected].  

It is very interesting. I do not really understand the hedging, it is necessary to study this method a little. At the moment I rate as a simple interested and contributor. It would be desirable, that the product was interesting and perspective, instead of simply idea which will collect a cap.

Thank you for reply. You can learn about basic hedging here https://www.investopedia.com/articles/basics/03/080103.asp  Also you can check this article about using arbitrage as a hedging instrument. http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=417513&seqNum=4
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
There are a lot of investment platforms. Why are you the best? What are the deposit guarantees? And how don't lose money on the volatility of the cryptocurrencies?

Unlike other crypto lending platforms, that are HYIP/PONZI schemes, our platform is based on real arbitrage trading, which is the best and only one, successful financial instrument, for investments hedging.  Because of large amount of crypto exchanges, our arbitrage trading platform can generate up to 2.5 % daily profits. All investments are insured via arbitrage hedging. For more details please read our whitepaper or if you have any additional questions, please contact our support team at [email protected].  

It is very interesting. I do not really understand the hedging, it is necessary to study this method a little. At the moment I rate as a simple interested and contributor. It would be desirable, that the product was interesting and perspective, instead of simply idea which will collect a cap.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11

Thank you for positive reply. The total supply is only 50 000 000,  because we are not planing to have our own internal exchange. BCC2 tokens will be tradeable on public exchanges (We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN.)

A good project. If we see the team, then I think it's worth investing. The road map is very clear, the idea itself is excellent, so the project has a perspective

Thank you. We will do our best to follow the road map and make our customers happy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
https://www.cryptocarz.io/

A good project. If we see the team, then I think it's worth investing. The road map is very clear, the idea itself is excellent, so the project has a perspective
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
when viewed roadmap this project seems to have a pretty neat plan, I also get news from this project friend has a mission in the future

Thank you for positive reply. The total supply is only 50 000 000,  because we are not planing to have our own internal exchange. BCC2 tokens will be tradeable on public exchanges (We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN.)
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
the total supply is still a little bit, but it is worth a try, it seems the project is quite promising, I want to see its development for the next few days

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Tell me where you can see the project team?

Unlike other projects that are created by random and unknown people with fake biographies on their LinkedIn and Twitter profiles, Bitconnext investment platform is created by a company, that is officially registered in Cyprus (Offshore) You can contact us any time at [email protected]
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
https://www.cryptocarz.io/
Tell me where you can see the project team?
Another lending platform? Give me a rope and find me a tree.

It is a different investment platform. Please read the W.P.

So, what is the difference ? Could you explain please ? For me all lending platform are the same... 

The main difference is, that other lending platforms are based on HYIP schemes and our platform is based on real arbitrage trading. Also there is no internal exchange, investments are not locked and interests will be paid to public wallets, like MEW or METAMASK.

So, what is the difference ? Could you explain please ? For me all lending platform are the same... 

Pages:
Jump to: