Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][BOUNTY] ⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralised Professional Data Exchange ⚡⚡⚡ - page 2. (Read 19033 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1003
I'm afraid the price of DOCK coin DE will be lower, but there is no need to panic. The development prospect of this coin is good, waiting patiently for the bull market to come.
Are you joking? Nobody will buy this scam token. The price will go down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I'm afraid the price of DOCK coin DE will be lower, but there is no need to panic. The development prospect of this coin is good, waiting patiently for the bull market to come.
Activity: 406
Dear Bounty Manager,

I have made withdrawal request on May 18 and provided relevant documents for KYC. But till the date KYC is not completed and withdrawal not processed. Even I have not received KYC/Withdrawal confirmation mail till now. Kindly look into it.

Thanks.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Worst bounty ever. My KYC has been pending for more than 40 days and is still pending.
I wonder how are they checking it... With magnified glass ?
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
To day i get my bounty signature after my kyc is approved
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1196
After almost a month of KYC pending received an e-mail with:

"Hello,

Your KYC has not been approved based on the information provided and you will not be able to withdraw any tokens.
"

As admins in telegram channel said - There is nothing I can do now to withdraw token.

Great, just great. My KYC got rejected without any explanation and the tokens now are frozen forever on app.dock.io  Angry

Very disappointed with Dock.io
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Now admin accuses people of creating faked accounts. On the question that if someone on their own could have made many registrations on someone's link, he answered that he sees no reason why someone to make several accounts, 100% scam & trolling

This project scamed by admins, they not paid tokens for airdrop & referral bounty. When people asked them about reasons they just wrote that nobody can say about free tokens from their airdrop and banned people who was invited them hundrends real referrals!
They checked KYC for almost a month as a result of a pure audience that they never screwed up and led them from My social networks for several months, were called without cheating by deception and did not give anything!
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Go to your profile > Earn > Earned > Click Withdraw and begin KYC procedure, there you will fill in all requested details.
I did so. The second week has already passed, but there is no answer.
I have the same problem.
Activity: 406
DOCK, what is the matter with the project team? KYC has not passed. Coins can not be sold on the exchanges. In recent days, the price has collapsed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Go to your profile > Earn > Earned > Click Withdraw and begin KYC procedure, there you will fill in all requested details.
I did so. The second week has already passed, but there is no answer.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Activity: 112
Distribution pending from may 12,now is the end of the week right? Do i have to wait until the end of the year?
Activity: 350
DOCK since the exchange of the coin trading since the trend is still relatively ideal, now I am ready to carry out the KYC to the GATE.IO exchange to sell, more satisfactory.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
The award of DOCK project has also been certified by KYC, and it has not been reacted for several days, which is inefficient.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
On May 10, the withdrawal was added from the site with the required verification of identity but the verification period has not yet been announced and the duration of the check
Activity: 350
whether there is any recent news about withdrawing the token dock.io on the https://dock.io/
whether there are rules to be able to attract the rewards that we can
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: