Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][BOUNTY]🌙🌙🌙 Moonlite Bounty Campaign 🌙 🌙🌙 [2MIL BOUNTY] - page 2. (Read 40021 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 111
Where my bounty tokens?
We all waiting for update from devs team but now they are not available for any update hopefully we have good news from them in next few days keep positive
it seem like they do not active in this forum anymore.
have you ask them in their telegram channel? are they still have technical issue?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hello,
When bounty token will start to distribute?

Plz reply

Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Where my bounty tokens?
We all waiting for update from devs team but now they are not available for any update hopefully we have good news from them in next few days keep positive
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Any update? The last I heard anything from your team was June 28 and no update since then. Its the middle of July already. It would be great if your team gave us some update regarding the token distribution soon since the campaign distribution sheets have already been sorted out.

I agree with you, I want to receive my reward.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
hello dev team, im waiting for the results payment transaction about your bounty project. thank you
Activity: 1064
Merit: 111
Any update? The last I heard anything from your team was June 28 and no update since then. Its the middle of July already. It would be great if your team gave us some update regarding the token distribution soon since the campaign distribution sheets have already been sorted out.
yes... we are waiting for our payment. how long we wait to get our bounty reward?
please get us the distribution date. it's been 2 month since atriz have been given back to you.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37859800
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Good day everybody,

with the help of @freugreads, we have managed to get the signature campaign payments calculated correctly - Thank you very much @freugreads !!!

**Note, we understand that the BTC part of your deal has been honored, as Atriz did make those BTC payments to you whenever he was supposed to (fffffew) - @Freugreeds helped us with the MNL portion...

Bounty spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lj8qMIzjaGlw7njpzcjr7FuxtofhhZ9knbDxrL0CZaw/edit?usp=sharing (facebook & twitter included)

Signature Camp spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kiYQHmlowS1eaMzE3WeE-qpUw-BNJ5xO9qHoHRt6MlE

we are battling with the airdrop contract, but hope to have things sorted out soon, where we will then be able to send out nearly 21,000 transactions to everybody!

I know many people may have been scammed, or may not have had their respective deals honored by other projects in the past, but we want to assure you that our team is working hard on this, with many external people now involved. we ASSURE you that your bounty & sig tokens WILL BE PAID... our team is made up of honorable business people, who are running a really awesome project with tons of potential... we cannot afford (nor do we wish) to alienate so many people by breaking a promise, even if it was made by someone else (Atriz)

thank you for your support, and patience.

MNL Team

I totally forget about this bounty. Lol. But thanks to @FrueGreads for updating the signature spreadsheet. I participated in this campaign for 3 weeks so I will monitor this thread and wait for the payment from MNL team.
Good day everybody,

with the help of @freugreads, we have managed to get the signature campaign payments calculated correctly - Thank you very much @freugreads !!!

**Note, we understand that the BTC part of your deal has been honored, as Atriz did make those BTC payments to you whenever he was supposed to (fffffew) - @Freugreeds helped us with the MNL portion...

Bounty spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lj8qMIzjaGlw7njpzcjr7FuxtofhhZ9knbDxrL0CZaw/edit?usp=sharing (facebook & twitter included)

Signature Camp spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kiYQHmlowS1eaMzE3WeE-qpUw-BNJ5xO9qHoHRt6MlE

we are battling with the airdrop contract, but hope to have things sorted out soon, where we will then be able to send out nearly 21,000 transactions to everybody!

I know many people may have been scammed, or may not have had their respective deals honored by other projects in the past, but we want to assure you that our team is working hard on this, with many external people now involved. we ASSURE you that your bounty & sig tokens WILL BE PAID... our team is made up of honorable business people, who are running a really awesome project with tons of potential... we cannot afford (nor do we wish) to alienate so many people by breaking a promise, even if it was made by someone else (Atriz)

MNL Team
Thanks for the update Moonlite team. Never did doubt you guys ever since you guys promised to resolve this situation which is why it is great seeing you guys handle this situation in such a mature manner. This is quite uncommon in this cryptocurrency market which is plagued with scammers and hackers. I also would like to thank Fruegreads for his work in helping out the participants of this campaign.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Good day everybody,

MNL Team

Can you name at least an approximate date for payments for social companies?
Now we can hope they are doing work for us and these tokens coming soon as all is not in hand of team some work need to done by devs which can take some days no worries be patience
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Good day everybody,

MNL Team

Can you name at least an approximate date for payments for social companies?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Good day everybody,

MNL Team
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
UPDATE regarding the Signature Campaign Allocations

Hello everyone, I was contacted by MoonLite Project ICO, after offering them my help to calculate the Moonlight Signature Campaign Allocations (not the facebook, twitter etc, because those they've already did, and the spreadsheets have already been published).

I'm talking about the Signature Campaign that paid on both BTC and Moonlight Tokens.
This one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moonlite-signature-campaign-members-2712518

The BTC payments were made by aTriz, but we are missing the token payments. I already did the calculations and I just need to double check it and I will then send it to the Moonlight Team.

Again, I would like to say thanks to all the work this team is putting in order to solve all these problems that were inherited by them.
Right now they deserve my trust, so let's all be patient here and give them time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Hi everybody,

again, this is the link to the final spreadsheet for BOUNTY : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lj8qMIzjaGlw7njpzcjr7FuxtofhhZ9knbDxrL0CZaw/edit?usp=sharing (Facebook + twitter included)

many were asking for this for some reason, and saying that they did FB and twitter work etc, and have not been allocated tokens/stakes for that. This is obviously wrong, as that is now included in this spreadsheet which has been up on BCT for like 4 weeks already, in this thread.

also, please note that you got 1 stake PER WEEK for social media. if you did 10 weeks, you got 10 stakes, in 10 separate payments that can be seen the fist tab of the spreadsheet - hence, you may only see your address once. if you scroll down, you will see it again, and again, for as many weeks as you worked.

put another way, your tokens have not been totaled up into 1 payment.

we are waiting on the dev for the airdrop contract to get these payments done. there have been some technical issues, which is why everybody got 0.0000000009MNL (this is clearly an error)

we hope to get this nonsense finalized ASAP.

MNL Team
Thank you. Now the token distribution will begin?

Thank you. 

Trying to sort out bounty, after the fact, when you were not initially  involved looks like it has been a lot of work.  Your efforts to ensure that  the bounty payments will occur gives me a lot of confidence in the team, the CEO, and this project.   

If you are willing to work this hard to correct the bounty problem I know any project problems will also be dealt with equally as well.

Very impressive tenacity and attention to detail!   
Activity: 210
Hi everybody,

again, this is the link to the final spreadsheet for BOUNTY : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lj8qMIzjaGlw7njpzcjr7FuxtofhhZ9knbDxrL0CZaw/edit?usp=sharing (Facebook + twitter included)

many were asking for this for some reason, and saying that they did FB and twitter work etc, and have not been allocated tokens/stakes for that. This is obviously wrong, as that is now included in this spreadsheet which has been up on BCT for like 4 weeks already, in this thread.

also, please note that you got 1 stake PER WEEK for social media. if you did 10 weeks, you got 10 stakes, in 10 separate payments that can be seen the fist tab of the spreadsheet - hence, you may only see your address once. if you scroll down, you will see it again, and again, for as many weeks as you worked.

we are waiting on the dev for the airdrop contract to get these payments done. there have been some technical issues, which is why everybody got 0.0000000009MNL (this is clearly an error)

MNL Team
Thank you. Now the token distribution will begin?
Hi everybody,

MNL Team
Hi,

1) participants got 1 stake per week. if you participated in 10 weeks, you will have 10 stakes - in the final payments tab, each week is copied/pasted below 1 another, so there would be 10 separate lines per person (if you took part in all 10 weeks) - they have not been added up and totaled per address.

2) FB and Twitter were originally not calculated. someone pointed us in the right direction and we added twitter and FB - please read up in the messages and find the link

3) @FrueGreads - thank you for your offer. we never heard anything back from Atriz, and we have not been able to finalize the sig allocations. can you please give us an email address or contact us on telegram - your assistance would be greatly appreciated

---

also, the dev who is producing the airdrop contract for token distribution is struggling with some issues. it will take a few days from today to get this sorted out. this is why hundreds received 0.000000009 MNL - this was an in error... but should show something is happening.

Please remember that we are really trying our best. we are not hiding or pushing anybody away, nor pointing fingers to atriz. this is something which we are not familiar with as nobody on our team has ever dealt with a bounty before. we paid someone upfront to provide this service, and we were also left in the dark.

please be patient.

MNL Team

Hello, I've only saw your reply today. I will sent you my email through pm

@FrueGreads Received, thank you very much!! we will get in touch!
I speak for myself, and I do understand what happened and I appreciate all the work the MNL team is doing to solve this mess.

So thank you for that!

As for the payments, like I said before I am from the sig campaign. As far as I know you were waiting for atriz to send you the payment allocations for that campaign. I just wanted to say that I believe that anyone can do that calculation, because it's all explained in the sig thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moonlite-signature-campaign-members-2712518

Rewards
Members: 0.001 BTC + 15 MNL
Full Members: 0.002 BTC + 30 MNL
Senior Members: 0.004 BTC + 60 MNL
Hero/Legendary Members: 0.008 BTC + 200 MNL

So by following the sheets you've posted here on the 20th May (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37859800), that are also available on the campaign thread:

It's easy to see who got payed for each of the 10 weeks. If they got a check on the "Qualified" column you will see that they have the respective payment in BTC, so they should get their MNL payment as well.

Using myself as an example, you would be able to see that I've enrolled in the 2nd week, and always qualified for payment. Since my rank is legendary, I would get 200MNL * 9 weeks = 1800 MNL tokens

If that is still a problem for the sig campaign, I will be glad to help.

Again, thank you for trying to solve this problem.
Completely forgot about these tokens that we were supposed to receive. I am in the same boat as you since I have worked on this campaign from Week-2 until the final week and am supposed to receive 1800 MNL tokens myself since I am a hero member. aTriz sent out the Bitcoin payments regularly on time which is why I never thought this would end up becoming such a huge mess. Found out recently that aTriz has scammed which is sad to hear honestly.

I appreciate what the MNL team is doing though and it would be great if they could send an update as to when they will officially transfer the tokens to all bounty campaign participants without any errors.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Hi,

1) participants got 1 stake per week. if you participated in 10 weeks, you will have 10 stakes - in the final payments tab, each week is copied/pasted below 1 another, so there would be 10 separate lines per person (if you took part in all 10 weeks) - they have not been added up and totaled per address.

2) FB and Twitter were originally not calculated. someone pointed us in the right direction and we added twitter and FB - please read up in the messages and find the link

3) @FrueGreads - thank you for your offer. we never heard anything back from Atriz, and we have not been able to finalize the sig allocations. can you please give us an email address or contact us on telegram - your assistance would be greatly appreciated

---

also, the dev who is producing the airdrop contract for token distribution is struggling with some issues. it will take a few days from today to get this sorted out. this is why hundreds received 0.000000009 MNL - this was an in error... but should show something is happening.

Please remember that we are really trying our best. we are not hiding or pushing anybody away, nor pointing fingers to atriz. this is something which we are not familiar with as nobody on our team has ever dealt with a bounty before. we paid someone upfront to provide this service, and we were also left in the dark.

please be patient.

MNL Team

Hello, I've only saw your reply today. I will sent you my email through pm
Pages:
Jump to: