Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official BitClave project bounty campaign thread (UPDATE) - page 7. (Read 78512 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
thank you bitclave team for bounty reward. i received my reward. promising project promising team.
For which bounty campaign you already receive tokens?

I received for social media facebook and twitter campaigns reward. now i submitted KYC process for unlocked tokens. KYC process will take 4 week.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Devs

The rules were to submit blog page and not the blog post link when i was submitting it 5 months ago.
You gave me 0 points because i didnt put direct link to the blog post but only link to my blog.
I am number 11 in the spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14nKaRj5auPqpeI5KMaULrRZ-XPLWtNHE5ecxxbGoHMU/edit#gid=0

My blog is here: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@bobo012/bitclave
My ether address is 0xD1ccEE2b4c8Af8bB69A1D47B8de22a2C73c04F7A

Please check it and calculate stakes.
I have been doing your campaign for 5 months, especially twitter.

Thank you
Activity: 826
thank you bitclave team for bounty reward. i received my reward. promising project promising team.
For which bounty campaign you already receive tokens?
Activity: 476
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
When will distribution of bounty? Did anybody get already?
I only know that it will not be until Jan. So, be patient. I hope wait not so much
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello there I am nargizochka12
When will distribution of bounty? Did anybody get already?
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
the token is already traded on Hitbtc and Cryptopia. I would like to know when payments will be made. The bounty is pretty generous ...
I'm afraid that by the time when they pay a bounty, the price immediately falls dramatically
Which is normal and once this happens the value of the coin grows naturally without any worries from bounties being dumped....but arent bounties as bad as bonus tokens???
the token is already traded on Hitbtc and Cryptopia. I would like to know when payments will be made. The bounty is pretty generous ...
I'm afraid that by the time when they pay a bounty, the price immediately falls dramatically
I think after listing real CAT tokens on any exchange - as always there will be a huge dump. But after 2-3 month price will recover and go up, even more then $1.
Activity: 854
The bounty tokens have been calculated, now I just have to wait for the CAT tokens in my mew.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
in any case, at least 50% need to be kept. I think soon we will be able to see the price, for example 1 $ per token. But this is just my opinion, everyone must decide for themselves Smiley))
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Oh, you of little faith. Besides no one can know what will happen after a token is listed. The only thing predictable is which direction it is going which happens after it is listed.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
I have received e-mail from Natalia Z
is this a fake or not ??
Merit: 500
Activity: 314
When were the prizes not given information to be distributed?

you can see spreadsheet ,all share are counted , just wait a monment
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
When were the prizes not given information to be distributed?
Activity: 280
As exchange ETHERDELTA was hacked and my ETH wallet was compromised.
Please change my address ETH.

New address:
0x4935407447255592B5C5C5F7f487E1E16cB1Df51

Bitcointalk username: Saxone
Twitter username: @SaxInvest
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/SaxInvest
Facebook url: https://www.facebook.com/saxoneinvest
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Wow, Great project. just joined airdrop. I hope it will success. Thanks.
There is no airdrop here, this is Official BitClave project bounty campaign thread. by the way this bounty campaign its ended.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Today Manager told me in the telegram that will be another checking blog campaign and put additional stakes
Pages:
Jump to: