Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official COMSA Project Bounty Campaigns - page 24. (Read 50036 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Why in this thread post activity? For the same there is Google forms. or I do not understand ?

My form probably got lost somewhere and I was not counted a week. So I had to post it here.
Form comes in the mail. Look there and keep this email until the end of the company.

Do you wanna say that we need report our forms here in the end of campaign?I think they will do it manual.A lot of people just not keep such messeges in the mail.
Activity: 448
And the last. I sent url for all my posts on Bitcointalk. I am not sure I undarstand how can i provide URL for each single post and how have I to put them in one field in Google form. You can check my account activity at last... So if I am mistaken - please advice...
Hi!
I joined Blogs campaign. Filled the form - NO update in datasheet.
I joined signature campaign on Monday or Tuesday, filled the form, sent URL for all my posts and.... NO update in datasheet.
Whats going on? Does anybody can clear this out?
Thanks in advance...
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
I signed up for the signature campaign today. I entered all information in the signup form but my Comsa ID is not yet listed in the Google file. Is it checked manually or went something wrong? Please confirm my participation. Thanks a lot!

Oh, one remaining question. From when to when are the weekly posts counted? From Monday to Monday?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Very Interesting as per ICODrops! https://icodrops.com/comsa/
Activity: 266
Why in this thread post activity? For the same there is Google forms. or I do not understand ?

My form probably got lost somewhere and I was not counted a week. So I had to post it here.
Form comes in the mail. Look there and keep this email until the end of the company.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hi! I didnt see any updates in blog datasheet. Can somebody clear this out?
maybe you need wait patiently.the team is busy.
Hi! I didnt see any updates in blog datasheet. Can somebody clear this out?
Activity: 210
Is any English ANN thread about this project? I mean other than this bounty thread.
Activity: 476

Activity: 462
Merit: 108
Activity: 185
Interesting joined to campaign thanks
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Not much action on the twitter page, so I'm reposting old posts from the page every 7 days or so. Hope it's ok
Activity: 279
Signature campaign is ended? I still wanna join it for some bounty.
Activity: 546
 joined bounty campaign participants, i want to know i should post 5 message  ,and  fill the google form peer week with post url?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zhongzy-315408

this is my all post ,you can check it any time ,why should we fill google form every sunday.
Activity: 122
Bounty still available?
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Hi,

I need to contact a person who deleted my referrer account without no reason.

I had brought over 50 referees to Comsa by using this forum, Finnish bitcoin related forum and google Adwords. This cannot be fair!
Pages:
Jump to: