Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official COMSA Project Bounty Campaigns - page 7. (Read 50031 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 111
That is great to see blog bounty to be counted. So I guess youtube videos will be counted shortly?

One question, will the tokens be paid to https://tokensale.comsa.io/dashboard or you need to make any kind of full verification on Zaif and we will get it there ? Thanks!
At the dashboard, it says you can receive your tokens via zaif exchange, or sent to your wallet (nano wallet : XEM mosaic, or MyEtherWallet : ERC20 token).
It says registration of your wallet address will begin by mid Nov. (but actually, it has not begun yet, nor given any information about it.)

If you send your tokens to Zaif exchange, I think full verification will be needed to trade, and transfer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
That is great to see blog bounty to be counted. So I guess youtube videos will be counted shortly?

One question, will the tokens be paid to https://tokensale.comsa.io/dashboard or you need to make any kind of full verification on Zaif and we will get it there ? Thanks!
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Still no information about distribution of bounty tokens? its been almost 2 weeks after the ICO ends.
They should give us information more frequently. Undecided

there is no information yet. we wait!
Still no information about distribution of bounty tokens? its been almost 2 weeks after the ICO ends.
They should give us information more frequently. Undecided
hello, how will they distribute the tokens? how will they collect addresses?
Hi. I guess that we were giving them our adresses in the google form, as I remember. Many bounty compaigns collect adresses at least directly during registration of members.

Yes that's right! we indicated our addresses in Google form! is there information when the bounty is distributed?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
If I'm not mistaking they will be distribute to cabinet https://tokensale.comsa.io/dashboard Correct me if I'm wrong
Nah I was wrong-
To receive in your wallet: We will make an announcement about receiving address registration in mid-November.
Recommended wallet:
Nano Wallet(XEM : mosaic)
MyEtherWallet(ETH : ERC20)
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hi. I guess that we were giving them our adresses in the google form, as I remember. Many bounty compaigns collect adresses at least directly during registration of members.
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
Waiting youtube bounty
Activity: 560
Minter
Where is my tokens?
Hi guys! is there information when and how do we get tokens for bounty?
I have same question, how do we receive our tokens for bounty? will it be distributed automatically via 'Token Sale Dashboard' or do we need to do something to claim?

Well, I think that we will be given instructions! you just need to wait!
I have same question, how do we receive our tokens for bounty? will it be distributed automatically via 'Token Sale Dashboard' or do we need to do something to claim?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
As for Blog and YouTube bounty, please wait for a while.
We're evaluating each and will publish it soon.
thank you.we will wait patiently.i hope we need not wait too long time.

yes we are all looking forward to our bounty!)))
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 136
naturally I want to get my reward quickly. this is quite a normal desire. but somehow it does not attract the prospect of rewards in an unknown amount of time. So look forward to
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Thank you for your participation!

If you find something wrong, please let me know by sending PM.
But I highly recommend that you should ask us on Slack if you are there already.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
while nothing is audible, but at least the tables have already been calculated! I think soon will be sent, just the participants a lot, will go for a long time!
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Pages:
Jump to: