Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][BOUNTY] Official GOLDMINT bounty campaign thread - page 10. (Read 17352 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Hi Bounty Manager,

I would like to check how you decide the stakes of 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5. Please elaborate.

How can some user have stakes as 4.5 ? Can you clarify. Thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
For ICO period posting, link to the twitter means mention with @Goldmint_io in tweet and comments?

Thanks! You're quite right.

What can you tell during the ICO?

We do not set strict rules for this period, we just give the topic of messages.

We have the Telegram channel where you can find out the latest news about the ICO, as well as general information:
https://t.me/goldmintICO We will publish a lot of news there.

Bounty manager.

So I can publish a blog article today and still be eligible for stakes?

Blog articles are still being accepted Smiley

OK, good to know. Maybe I'll do a blog article.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Hi.

Just updated, thanks.

Bounty Manager.
destruct you are the best bounty manager i ever meet there, thank you for your work. i will participate in this campaign till the end.
Also, for clarification, when does the campaign end? I really like this product and want to back it, despite the misunderstanding.

Hi!

You can finish today. You can also continue to support us during the ICO period. With 100% bonus of stakes. The conditions are stated in the update above.

You do not need to learn the new rules, unless you want to write tweets about ICO durng the ICO period. There is only a new order of counting stakes. This is to be done by the bounty manager, not by the participants.

The cost of the stake is relative, so the recalculation according to the new system will not have a significant effect on the number of tokens received. You will receive as much as you should have.

Retweet. We understand that accounts with a large number of followers tells them about us on Twitter in our own language. However, we are also sure that every owner of bots that we see on our list of participants and that continuously retweet tweets from many blockchain projects will get enough stakes from all of them. Retweeting up to 60 tweets per month, if you're not a bot, is also not difficult.

Sometimes we see tweets that are as follows: "#GOLDMINT goldmint" (this is a quote). Or "#Goldmint gg". The author of these phrases joined at the beginning of the campaign and writes no less than DikshitShaun. But we can give DikshitShaun  4 stakes for a week, and to him - from 0 to 1. Discuss with each of the participants each of the thousands of tweets considered is possible until 2019. And we will come exactly to the same result. This is a fairly understandable system.

We'll add a column with MNT tokens that you do not worry about because of the small number of stakes.

With little hope of understanding,
your bounty manager.
So to clarify Bounty Manager, Today will be end of Campaign. If anyone would like to support during the ICO period they will be getting two times the stake.
I will be continuing with the Bounty so can you advice more on the posting rules?
Number of tweets/Re-tweets/Comments that are expected per day and total tweets/re-tweets/comments per week?

I also would like this question answered. So I get no stakes if I start during the bonus period? Then my work is for nothing because I don't have stakes to bonus from? I realize that English is not the first language of the bounty manager, so I will give some space to him or her.

I just saw that a new hashtag was added, so you now need two (2) hashtags in comments. Also, the directions say to place a link in the comment, but that seems to be the very definition of spam. Sometimes creating these additional rules can make a campaign more spammy than it would otherwise be.

Then you have subjective elements introduced such as heavy, middle, and light activity, without these being defined.

A campaign should not be that complicated.

This is good advice. I will definitely take note of this. However, the campaign is almost over, so the main task now is to count the stakes. Participants will receive MNT tokens for their work.

Perhaps, to all those who have just joined us and for the first time see the rules with all the updates, they really should not start work.

Obviously, the ICO can end sooner than a week, so you will not have time to make 15 tweets. We understand this. Of course, participants will get stakes for the period of ICO.

Bounty manager.

OK, it's good to at least know it's too late for me to start. Take a look at Sylon's campaigns -- he runs things very simply, though I believe he uses software to help him count. There are other campaigns I am involved in that require tweets with hashtags and/or links, and in these the directions are very clear and detailed from the beginning. I was partly at fault here for assuming a retweet was enough. Anyway, thanks for the response and I wish the project well!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hello, your Korean translator seems away. Can I do it?

Hi!

Yes, he disappeared. Smiley

Unfortunately, we no longer accept new translators. But thanks for the offer!

Best Regards,
GoldMint Bounty Manager.

Well I can finish it in 24 hours and post the article on Korean communities. Smiley

Pls let me know if you change your mind!

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint

Hi!

Yes, he disappeared. Smiley

Unfortunately, we no longer accept new translators. But thanks for the offer!

Best Regards,
GoldMint Bounty Manager.
Also, for clarification, when does the campaign end? I really like this product and want to back it, despite the misunderstanding.

Hi!

You can finish today. You can also continue to support us during the ICO period. With 100% bonus of stakes. The conditions are stated in the update above.

You do not need to learn the new rules, unless you want to write tweets about ICO durng the ICO period. There is only a new order of counting stakes. This is to be done by the bounty manager, not by the participants.

The cost of the stake is relative, so the recalculation according to the new system will not have a significant effect on the number of tokens received. You will receive as much as you should have.

Retweet. We understand that accounts with a large number of followers tells them about us on Twitter in our own language. However, we are also sure that every owner of bots that we see on our list of participants and that continuously retweet tweets from many blockchain projects will get enough stakes from all of them. Retweeting up to 60 tweets per month, if you're not a bot, is also not difficult.

Sometimes we see tweets that are as follows: "#GOLDMINT goldmint" (this is a quote). Or "#Goldmint gg". The author of these phrases joined at the beginning of the campaign and writes no less than DikshitShaun. But we can give DikshitShaun  4 stakes for a week, and to him - from 0 to 1. Discuss with each of the participants each of the thousands of tweets considered is possible until 2019. And we will come exactly to the same result. This is a fairly understandable system.

We'll add a column with MNT tokens that you do not worry about because of the small number of stakes.

your bounty manager.
So to clarify Bounty Manager, Today will be end of Campaign. If anyone would like to support during the ICO period they will be getting two times the stake.
I will be continuing with the Bounty so can you advice more on the posting rules?
Number of tweets/Re-tweets/Comments that are expected per day and total tweets/re-tweets/comments per week?

I also would like this question answered. So I get no stakes if I start during the bonus period? Then my work is for nothing because I don't have stakes to bonus from? I realize that English is not the first language of the bounty manager, so I will give some space to him or her.

I just saw that a new hashtag was added, so you now need two (2) hashtags in comments. Also, the directions say to place a link in the comment, but that seems to be the very definition of spam. Sometimes creating these additional rules can make a campaign more spammy than it would otherwise be.

Then you have subjective elements introduced such as heavy, middle, and light activity, without these being defined.

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
For ICO period posting, link to the twitter means mention with @Goldmint_io in tweet and comments?

We have the Telegram channel where you can find out the latest news about the ICO, as well as general information:

Bounty manager.

Hello Bounty Manager,

Good to know. Thanks for clarifications. I will follow the telegram group to get more details on whats ongoing and latest updates.

I think you need to put a summary of new rules on first page on Thread so new users know whats the rule.

100% bonus is for all new participants or only for existing participants who want to continue?

To Summarize for existing bounty:

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN 1 Completed
- Stakes calculation in progress.

Stakes will be calculated with following rules, your postings will fall in one of the category below:

• A small number of tweets and comments during Bounty Campaign 1 : 1 stake / week.
  • Average quantity of tweets and comments during Bounty Campaign 1 : 2 stakes / week.
  • High activity of tweets and comments during Bounty Campaign 1 : 3 stakes / week.
  • Daily publication of 1 tweet, 1 comment and 2 re-tweets with personal comments during Bounty Campaign 1 : 4 stakes / week.
  • If you are only doing Re-tweets without comment during Bounty Campaign 1 : 0.5 stakes / week.
  • From 25% to 50% of the flood in tweets and comments (Spam), you stake will be fixed at 1 stake / week irrespective of work you did for that week
  • More than 50% of the flood(Spam postings): the participant loses all stakes in a week.

You can check your tweets to remove the flood.

The spreadsheet with your stakes will be fully updated in the near future.

Hello.

Oh, thanks! I think I really should publish this. Thank you for understanding us.

The first count of stakes is completed. You can check it. The stakes will be counted again in a few days.

Best Regards,
Insomnious Bounty Manager.

Hi!

your bounty manager.

OK, I did not participate during the prior phase of the campaign due to confusion, and thus didn't collect any stakes, but I can start brand new today in the way you have asked? OK, I assume I can begin and collect stakes now that I understand the rules better (my advice, and that of others, is to make things simple so as not to confuse people who are genuinely interested and do not spam -- e.g., "do this + this for x stake." Actually, I am good at algebra and math generally, but that can cause confusion for most people who want to join).

There needs to be a middle ground between cutting out spammers -- perhaps in the rules adding a policy of "discretion" if you feel there is spamming, with some examples -- while keeping things SIMPLE for everyone. Simple. No hoops.

Anyway, thanks for the response!
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

Bounty manager.

Hello Bounty Manager,

Good to know. Thanks for clarifications. I will follow the telegram group to get more details on whats ongoing and latest updates.

I think you need to put a summary of new rules on first page on Thread so new users know whats the rule.

100% bonus is for all new participants or only for existing participants who want to continue?

To Summarize for existing bounty:

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN 1 Completed
- Stakes calculation in progress.

Stakes will be calculated with following rules, your postings will fall in one of the category below:

• A small number of tweets and comments during Bounty Campaign 1 : 1 stake / week.
  • Average quantity of tweets and comments during Bounty Campaign 1 : 2 stakes / week.
  • High activity of tweets and comments during Bounty Campaign 1 : 3 stakes / week.
  • Daily publication of 1 tweet, 1 comment and 2 re-tweets with personal comments during Bounty Campaign 1 : 4 stakes / week.
  • If you are only doing Re-tweets without comment during Bounty Campaign 1 : 0.5 stakes / week.
  • From 25% to 50% of the flood in tweets and comments (Spam), you stake will be fixed at 1 stake / week irrespective of work you did for that week
  • More than 50% of the flood(Spam postings): the participant loses all stakes in a week.

You can check your tweets to remove the flood.

The spreadsheet with your stakes will be fully updated in the near future.

Bounty manager.

Blog articles are still being accepted Smiley

Hi!

your bounty manager.

This is good advice. I will definitely take note of this. However, the campaign is almost over, so the main task now is to count the stakes. Participants will receive MNT tokens for their work.

Perhaps, to all those who have just joined us and for the first time see the rules with all the updates, they really should not start work.

Obviously, the ICO can end sooner than a week, so you will not have time to make 15 tweets. We understand this. Of course, participants will get stakes for the period of ICO.

Bounty manager.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
It took several hours and what kind of update do I see? All my stakes have turned into 0? And I looked at someone where there are a lot of stakes, and I see that there are not even tweets, only retweets. So why those retweets for stakes, and for others 0?
Activity: 260
Merit: 217

Bounty manager.

Bounty manager.
Activity: 498
Merit: 105
Dear participants of the Twitter campaign!

Thank you for your work. As we promised, at the final stage of the campaign we want to fairly reward the most responsible participants who did not write useless texts to increase their number.

We were asked reasonable questions: why, for example, the author of 14 tweets, not directly related to Goldmint, get more stakes than the author of 7 tweets that can draw attention to the project? We also understand that the reasons for flooding could be very different, and their publication also takes time.

The new system should minimize the number of meaningless tweets for the sake of increasing the number of steaks. We exclude the calculation of individual tweets and move on to assess the overall activity of participants during the campaign. We're still checking your reports. Rules for participants remain the same. All new members have the opportunity to get stakes.

I agree with this statement, many bounty hunters who act as spam, do not care about the quality of post.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
this twitter bounty rules very complicated, should be a professor can understand the rules
for manager can you please make the rules more simple ? so we can easy to understand
Pages:
Jump to: