Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty] Official SkyWay $1M Bounty Campaign Thread - page 6. (Read 15336 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
and now what.We gave our addresses to a Wallet. And now we expect hacking Huh??

As long as you hold the private key of your wallet it is safe. Don't give to anyone. Don't buy a token also in Skyway, because the reality this is a SCAM. I hate my self because I'll keep promoting them for 2 weeks! Then so hard to believe that they gather $87 Million dollars fund in less than 15 days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
FracTools - Oil Industry
and now what.We gave our addresses to a Wallet. And now we expect hacking Huh??
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
What happen to this campaign? The campaign manager here took so very long to update the spreadsheets to the point that almost all of the participants remove their signature and join in a new one, next time be fast to update.
this is scam projects. Don't join for this campaigns and I don't think, this manager update spreadsheets   Cheesy
I'm just a Nobody.
If this is a Scam why the admins of this forum still allowing this thread then? If they are very sensitive about any info posted here why this still on?

I don't think so if the admins is liable in this but first of all we need to be careful for our selfs. We need to be smart! Nowadays, there are so many scams sites popping up instantly. Again, This is a SCAM. Be aware!
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
This is one the scammiest and funny bounty campaign. People use your head. Who in the right head will give 1 million bounty.  Cheesy
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
What happen to this campaign? The campaign manager here took so very long to update the spreadsheets to the point that almost all of the participants remove their signature and join in a new one, next time be fast to update.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
If this is a Scam why the admins of this forum still allowing this thread then? If they are very sensitive about any info posted here why this still on?
Activity: 322
FracTools - Oil Industry
I joined tviter and facebook hoodies, I'm sure you have a great project
I'm just a Nobody.
Join Signature campaign.
Look like a great project and hopefully will be a huge success.
Happy to be the part of this project.
Lol. It's just a scam. Lol.
1 million  $ only for bounty, .

Make some sense guys. When you all become so stupid?  And when you will learn seeing the facts?

You're right dude, or maybe an alts? They still give a positive comment here even though they're scammers. Please stop scamming people. I know what its the feeling of being scammed. So be careful everyone take time to read first.
I'm just a Nobody.
So much confusion here, still cannot clarify whether it is a legit project or not and is it from the original skyway transport systems or someone just copied their project??

Wake up dude! ITS A SCAM, check their site are you sure that they can get an investors in just a short period of time? big NO. Please don't put your money in to risk. Be aware. Again, Its a SCAM.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Join Signature campaign.
Lol. It's just a scam. Lol.
1 million  $ only for bounty, .

Make some sense guys. When you all become so stupid?  And when you will learn seeing the facts?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
So much confusion here, still cannot clarify whether it is a legit project or not and is it from the original skyway transport systems or someone just copied their project??
Activity: 406
Good afternoon .. Tell me please the bounty company is already over, why so little information in the official Facebook and Twitter groups?
I'm just a Nobody.
After reading other comments here, this is totally a scam.. How can you imagine to gather a large amount of money in just a short period of time? THIS IS TOTALLY A SCAM. I will quit in the social media campaign.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Greetings,

First of all, let me express my gratitude to all the participants of our campaign, which is gaining momentum despite the negative reviews of some Russian partners.

We would like to clarify that the SWAY token has not been released yet and all the notifications of its "hacking" is a deception.
Tokens will be issued after the end of the campaign on August 10, 2017

We prepare a lot of materials on the development of SkyWay in UK and unfair competition from SkYWay Capital, who calls us "scammers".
Please keep in touch with SkyWay ICO!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Nothing personal
i can't still understand this campaign the campaign manager here is not updating the spreadsheet and many people here are saying that this campaign or this project is a scam can someone clarify me this issues?

The SkyWayICO owner ripped the original http://rsw-systems.com/ website to create his own fake site.
it is scam
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I am delighted to be joining its project,hopefully in the future more successful and global. thank you for making my personal growing and advanced
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Thanks for being allowed to follow twiter bonty  Hopefully the project runs smoothly
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Join Signature campaign.
Activity: 896
Useful concept. I will join this campaign. Good luck for us.Thanks!!
Pages:
Jump to: