Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 119. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 101
Hi, my rank was upgraded now from full member to sr.member. Please update it on the signature campaign spreadsheet. Thanks.
Your entry in the list has been updated. New rank - Sr. Member
Thank you for your cooperation
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hi, my rank was upgraded now from full member to sr.member. Please update it on the signature campaign spreadsheet. Thanks.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Just joined signature campaign and wear avatar.
SONM Support, what happens when we get a change of rank? Where do we report to you so that our stakes get adjusted accordingly?
Write here, in this topic, or in the bounty channel in Slack.
The manager will checkit and change the rank.
Thank you.
what is the meaning of orange line? i see it in my application is that mean im not eligible ? im in signature campaign.
Thank you for asking about this.
According to the rules of the bounty campaign, you need to register in Slack.
You wrote - None. Did you register in Slack for SONM?
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
Good project i like it  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
SONM Support, what happens when we get a change of rank? Where do we report to you so that our stakes get adjusted accordingly?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
what is the meaning of orange line? i see it in my application is that mean im not eligible ? im in signature campaign.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
i just joined twitter campaign
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
where will we be able to see what new languages will you add in the future for translation bounty?
Who wants to translate into other languages, he applies. The form in the first post.
The application will be reviewed and if approved, a translation will be made.

Which languages do you want to translate?

Slovenian translation. I already filled in form on the first page.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Thank you so much for granting my small request, sorry for lacking 1 post I am very busy in the last few days for some personal matter. I'll promise to become active now. Thanks again.

Hello SONM Admins you might just overlook counting my signature campaign post count in the 2nd round because it is 0? Or you are not yet done with the counting?

Hope you update also my entry from the blog post campaign http://www.gl3nnx.net/2017/05/a-review-of-sonm-supercomputer.html

Thank you sir
In the second week you only made 9 posts, so the manager did not add a stakes. We have rechecked again.
We agree that you made more than 20 posts in two weeks. Therefore, we have added stakes for these two weeks. Sincerely hope that you will continue to follow the rules.
Thank you.

P.S. For such questions, please contact Slack
I just joined your signature campaign, waiting for list to be updated.
I think it looks like great project. Thank you guys.
Welcome. The List has been updated.
If you have any questions, we ask you to contact Slack.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
I just joined your signature campaign, waiting for list to be updated.
I think it looks like great project. Thank you guys.
where will we be able to see what new languages will you add in the future for translation bounty?
Who wants to translate into other languages, he applies. The form in the first post.
The application will be reviewed and if approved, a translation will be made.

Which languages do you want to translate?
Jump to: