Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 62. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello I appeal to the bounty project manager I was brought into the table by facebook company bounty 2 times http://prntscr.com/fkfunq instead of one. I ask that this be taken into account so that later there are no misunderstandings regarding the enrollment of shares. Thank you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
At last SONM updated with the news regarding bounties, they are doubling in all the formats of bounties. Great to hear that because many people are asking to change sharing the bounties rewards and now they are doubling the bounties to all the members.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
REMINDER

Was changed tokens amount allocated to the bounty campaign, because was changed the Total Capitalization \ ETH rate \ Max number of SNM tokens.
The maximum tokens amount is doubled, and tokens amount allocation for bounty campaigns - also doubled

If the ICO will be early ending, the bounty campaign will early ending too.

All other previously announced rules for the signature bounty campaign remain unchanged. We especially draw attention to the fact that you need to make at least 50 posts before the end of the signature campaign.

Bounty for the articles on the blog continues to operate until the end of the ICO.

Thanks everyone, who supports our project.

This is very good news . The signatories have been thinking of you, you will always reflect on the positive.
Activity: 476
today i invested on sonm and bought some tokens. wow. i liked sonm project. there is very fast selling tokens.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
$15m raised and still increasing...the best of advice at this time is make a move into this investment either little or small but u can give more what u think it will be nice....poloniex does not need plenty patronage to absorb the token and the project is one of the best gift of ICO in 2017.
Activity: 429
Merit: 101
REMINDER

Was changed tokens amount allocated to the bounty campaign, because was changed the Total Capitalization \ ETH rate \ Max number of SNM tokens.
The maximum tokens amount is doubled, and tokens amount allocation for bounty campaigns - also doubled

If the ICO will be early ending, the bounty campaign will early ending too.

All other previously announced rules for the signature bounty campaign remain unchanged. We especially draw attention to the fact that you need to make at least 50 posts before the end of the signature campaign.

Bounty for the articles on the blog continues to operate until the end of the ICO.

Thanks everyone, who supports our project.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
reporting in for joining sonm signature campaign
wear avatar, text and signature.
Just reminder ,
This week might be the ends of signature campaign ,
Are you sure you can reach 50 posts within a few days?

rule number 4: Make at least 10 quality posts in a week. We expect SONM signature campaign participants to post at least 50 posts having the SONM signature by the time the SONM ICO ends (~ 15/07/17) to be eligible for a reward.
that is one month from now? or am i wrong?

Well, practically you are right. The problem is however, they ask participants to post at least 50 posts during the campaign. They announced earlier that the bounty campaigns will finish on Sunday on the week that ICO finishes. Since ICO is almost finished, we can expect the SONM bounty finish on this Sunday.

That's why he asked you if you can post 50 posts till Sunday.

"They announced earlier that the bounty campaigns will finish on Sunday on the week that ICO finishes. " is that ture? Maybe i should be hurry up!
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
Please Rebel. Sonm tell us when the Signature campaign is ending .

I think it will end after ICO ends as they stated before

I think this campaign will be finished in this week as written on the spreadsheet (week 8 from 12-18 June). Please keep patient , Guy.
It seems This ICO launching has finished after 12 hours if I'm not wrong . it's very fast ICO .
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Just reminder ,

rule number 4: Make at least 10 quality posts in a week. We expect SONM signature campaign participants to post at least 50 posts having the SONM signature by the time the SONM ICO ends (~ 15/07/17) to be eligible for a reward.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19474557

Read that post from official support person hope this would help about the status of this campaign.
Activity: 413
Just reminder ,

Well, practically you are right. The problem is however, they ask participants to post at least 50 posts during the campaign. They announced earlier that the bounty campaigns will finish on Sunday on the week that ICO finishes. Since ICO is almost finished, we can expect the SONM bounty finish on this Sunday.

holy cow. it takes 10 month for me to have 220 posts to make 50 post in two day impossible. well damn.  Undecided
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
Hi dev, i've already fill facebook campaign sign up form, but my name and facebook profile url its not list in facebook campaign participants form. Why ? thank dev
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Just reminder ,

Activity: 413
Just reminder ,

Activity: 476
investors are very fast buying sonm tokens. i sonm price also go high fast.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Already they mentioned Spreadsheet up to June 18th may be before only because already SNM token is selling are very fastly. So Maybe June 18th is the last day for Signature Campaign.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Just reminder ,
Of course he can't. If he still want to do that, it will cause spamming and he will get banned.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Just reminder ,
Pages:
Jump to: