Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 68. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
is the twitter retweet count working or do we need to wait ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why do you victimize signature participants, dear SONM TEAM?

If you made a rearrangement on your ICO dynamics, you also make it for bounty campaign as well.

1 ETH used to be 606 SONM....

Now 1 ETH is 2840 SONM...

And the amount of SONM signature participants will get is still the same!

This means participants will earn 75% lower bounty reward.

Is this fair? Of course, no. The team should fix this problem. Are you guys aware of this?

606 and 2840. Thats a huge difference. I hope they reward their bounty hunters. Every ICO has fixed price per ETH not changed. Look at Bancor, it was still the same. Anyway, I hope this campaign gets over on 16 June 2017.

Btw, there is 3300 ETH earmarked for bounties, marketing and advisors. How they plan to distribute this

So why did SONM team suddenly made changes in the middle of the ICO stage? If 1 ETH can buy 606 SONM token since the start, it should stay that way even when price spikes. It wouldn't be fair for the investors during the time when they buy SONM and only got 606 tokens.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
"Facebook campaign participants & stats - (to be updated)" is it still like that since week 1?
is there any update about the facebook bounty participant spreadsheet?
yeah its not counting now, maybe dev focus with prepare Crowdsale and for investor, and i think social media stakes counting after ICO ends. keep calm dude Grin
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
"Facebook campaign participants & stats - (to be updated)" is it still like that since week 1?
is there any update about the facebook bounty participant spreadsheet?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Do you accept facebook account which has friends less than 100?

no you can not. facebook minimum requirement is 300 real followers.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Hi Dev, please update spreadsheet because now I've added ICO date on my profile, How i can wear avatar/picture if I am only member?Am I accepted also without avatar?

I think you've been late to join and you only get the last week. are you able to make 50 posts within 1 week?
I hope you to re-think it, or you'll regret not getting paid any because you did not follow the rules of that

Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Hi Dev, please update spreadsheet because now I've added ICO date on my profile, How i can wear avatar/picture if I am only member?Am I accepted also without avatar?
Activity: 280
Wait until they update on this situation because they will give fair bounties to the participants because you are promoting it. So they will come up with a good solution may be by extending the campaign or else by giving more SONM tokens to the participants.

hope so..the signature bounty should *4 too~

Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Wait until they update on this situation because they will give fair bounties to the participants because you are promoting it. So they will come up with a good solution may be by extending the campaign or else by giving more SONM tokens to the participants.
Activity: 854
einc.io
Bancor was a record . It is certain we won't be like him . Hopefully we get right to the maximum limit.
Activity: 574

If you made a rearrangement on your ICO dynamics, you also make it for bounty campaign as well.

Is this fair? Of course, no. The team should fix this problem. Are you guys aware of this?

But you should know the ETH almost * 4 too, so i think that is can be understand
Activity: 476
any new task facebook and twitter for bounty campaign, today is third day i did not seen any new task on social media. i know sonm team is bery bust on ICO work. this is great project this year come for investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
I hope SONM team make a new adjustment and give more fair share to us. Bancor raised 200 million dollars and they are loyal to their bounties. I expect SONM team to be the same and reward their users. We are here supporting the project for more than 2 months. Let's make it a win-win situation, not the other way around.

I agree. Especially the blog rewards are very low. The mistake here is done from the beginning. A campaign should award their supporters by a locked %, not by locked amount of tokens. This way supporters have more incentive to promote the project as the more money raised means they would get more money for % they are promised. Blog and social media bounties are basically peanuts now.
Activity: 686
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I hope SONM team make a new adjustment and give more fair share to us. Bancor raised 200 million dollars and they are loyal to their bounties. I expect SONM team to be the same and reward their users. We are here supporting the project for more than 2 months. Let's make it a win-win situation, not the other way around.
Activity: 630

use your real account you fucking pussy  Tongue
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Activity: 710
Merit: 255
With the new somn rates bounties now 75% lower. I hope team will fix this.
Pages:
Jump to: