Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Bounty]: Official SONM project bounty campaign thread - page 96. (Read 128792 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 101
hello one of the sign camp managers,

please kindly check no.378 on the spreadsheets , i'm still a member currently and SONM Profile Picture requires a minimum full member
hope you can correct it, thanks

Done.
Thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
My member status changed to full member. I update the signature. Is there any form for member rank changes?

no, i think there's none. i think you only have to pm the dev or the support to notify them that you already rank up. so that they will change your rank in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 429
Merit: 101
Yes i saw the rules. Not to other avatars "other site's avatar" I perceive this as other bountys, as you can see
 i do not use any site avatars.

You understand everything correctly. You can use personal avatar.
But the rules say that there should be a Personal Text.
You made Personal Text and we change your status in the table.
Thank you.

Dear Campaign Manager,

I have recently become a full member, please update spreadsheet.
I have also changed my avatar.
Done.
Thank you.

Dev, I joined the signature campaign, I emailed Slack too! I hope to be accepted! Good luck to SONM, thanks.
Done.
Thank you.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Dear Campaign Manager,

I have recently become a full member, please update spreadsheet.
I have also changed my avatar.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Dev, I joined the signature campaign, I emailed Slack too! I hope to be accepted! Good luck to SONM, thanks.
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
My member status changed to full member. I update the signature. Is there any form for member rank changes?

My member status not yet change post 127 and your post 122 your changed status and my still not yet. still i am waiting for my member status.
The post count is not equal to your activity. You can only gain 14 activity each 2 weeks, which is equal to 1 activity per day. You need to wait for two more activity update periods to get the full member rank.
Activity: 371
I've just joined to SONM signature campaign. I saw the supercomputer project as a serious one. I couldn't see my name in the list, but maybe it's updated manually by the manager. Thx!
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
hello one of the sign camp managers,

please kindly check no.378 on the spreadsheets , i'm still a member currently and SONM Profile Picture requires a minimum full member
hope you can correct it, thanks
Activity: 476

My member status not yet change post 127 and your post 122 your changed status and my still not yet. still i am waiting for my member status.
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
Yes i saw the rules. Not to other avatars "other site's avatar" I perceive this as other bountys, as you can see

Instead of trying to get the stakes when u did not follow the rules is not really smart. Wearing any other avatar is what they meant I think. Just change your avatar or delete the current one you have and u must get stakes next week.
Activity: 387
Merit: 252

Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I suppose avatar and personal message was not compulsory, i could not understand the problem related to me. Can you check it please?

Why?
Do not you get the stake?

No, i have not gotten stake at all.

I suppose avatar and personal message was not compulsory, i could not understand the problem related to me. Can you check it please?

Wearing avatar and personal text are mandatory and most of  your post should be on altcoin section as ive seen you are not wearing their proper avatar you should change it.

Why am I supposed to change it avatar? I do not want a bonus

If you read rule no 6 of the signature campaign rules it clearly states that user are not allowed to wear another avatar.
Activity: 387
Merit: 252

Why?
Do not you get the stake?

No, i have not gotten stake at all.

Wearing avatar and personal text are mandatory and most of  your post should be on altcoin section as ive seen you are not wearing their proper avatar you should change it.

Why am I supposed to change it avatar? I do not want a bonus

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I joined in the campaign aswell, looking forward to see this coin grow.
Activity: 476
looks like most powerful project. i hope this will grow up fast.
Pages:
Jump to: