Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🌟[ICO][Bounty]🌟🚀 StopTheFakes.io $ 1.000.000 $ to share - page 2. (Read 59138 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 309
Hello admin,

When STF bounty token will start to distribute?
Is we need to fill any kyc form?

Hi, they has finished distribute the token, but until now we can't trade, because not yet market available.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Participated campaigns:

Facebbok campaign

Twitter campaign

Signature campaign

Reddit campaign
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hello admin,

When STF bounty token will start to distribute?
Is we need to fill any kyc form?
Activity: 356
What happened to the distribution??did it start already??dev kindly update us because its been so long..
Activity: 119
STFCoin will be available for purchase both inside the service  via Coinbase and at a number of stock markets  for instance  Bitfinex  Poloniex Kraken  etc. . At the same time, the cost of the token inside the service will not differ from that on the stock market.In return  the Doer who has received remuneration for the Alerts will also obtain STFCoin. He will then be able to exchange them on any stock market or inside the
service
Activity: 267
Hi admin..
i did not recieved my token in facebook bounty campaign?
Username. Rueduciel
Eth address.
0xE989bf24090387c9Eb214E8be6169f4611A1C6c0
Spreadsheet : 1280

thankyou
Activity: 170
The team inspires confidence of many investors. And I think everything  will turn out, many people will be able to appreciate the project!
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Just awful! Half a year I took part in a bounty to earn 22 dollars! Laughter, wasted my time!

maybe you shoud see things from a different point of view... on a long run the reward can be a lot better, even if you don't believe the project the risk is $22... you worked for a chance to have a part of a project that is on the making, not for quick cash...
Activity: 532
Сайт: autobounty.club
Just awful! Half a year I took part in a bounty to earn 22 dollars! Laughter, wasted my time!
Activity: 532
Сайт: autobounty.club
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
where to sell the token?
Activity: 210
My Telegram Username : @amalakbar016
Pages:
Jump to: