Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][BOUNTY]:[FEEED] Feeed cryptocurency, fair way to crowdfund - page 3. (Read 4335 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Wow! It's a great project. Interested for joining .....
Newbie can join sir?
thanks
best of luck
Unfortunately  bounty is only for jr member and up.

Hello OP, I just joined your signature campaign and was wondering when is the distribution of stakes since it was not stated in the first page?
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Wow! It's a great project. Interested for joining .....
Newbie can join sir?
thanks
best of luck
Unfortunately  bounty is only for jr member and up.
Merit: 100
telegram's link error and when i can't find group too when i searched manually. so, how can i join to telegram's group?
sorry for bad english
Activity: 686
joined twitter campaign. After end my signature campaigns I wear you signature.
Activity: 784
Merit: 259
joined twitter campaign.
Activity: 406
Looking at this project is very interesting to participate in, I will continue to monitor all progress of this project, but this team give big share signature campaign to the participants. Hopefully this project is successful and achieves the target or more, that is expected by this project team. Cool
Activity: 1176
Merit: 282
joined twitter campaigns, thanks dev.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
joined telegram and slack bounties.Thank You  Smiley
Activity: 556
Hello op can i post only on local thread?

Hello, I have edited the rules for signature campaign. The maximum post to be counted on local board will be 5. If you fail to post on the other threads(minimum of 5 post on the other thread) you will only recieve half of your stake.
Okay OP thank you
Activity: 546

Hello, I have edited the rules for signature campaign. The maximum post to be counted on local board will be 5. If you fail to post on the other threads(minimum of 5 post on the other thread) you will only recieve half of your stake.
Activity: 556
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
joined to telegram too, but can t see how much you will give slack and telegram users for this?

You can check the campaign manager allocated 10% of FEEED tokens among slack and telegram users which mean each bounty got 1000 participants and 2000 in total so you can say if you join telegram and slack you will get 0.01% FEEED tokens later
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I was willing to join in this bounty, after seeing rulenya must have followers 2500 there I feel sad, because my followers have not reached that number  Sad
joined telegram and slack bounties and waitting for telegram link, thank you  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
joined to telegram too, but can t see how much you will give slack and telegram users for this?
Activity: 812

Rest assured I just added the telegram link on the ANN. The bounty manager will add it here too.
By then here's the link:

https://t.me/feeed_f50
Activity: 261
joined twitter campaign, dev where is the telegram link?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Just joined the Twitter bounty. I noticed there is no asking for our addresses so how to get paid.
Fair way to crowdfund what? you don't have any escrow, you are just sharing some stakes which no body knows if they will gain any value.

Hello, I understand your mistrust. We expected it to be true.

We can not make escrow for this bounty campaign because it will be paid by the ICO.
We put all our savings into this adventure, and we need you to move forward, and complete this project.
I know it's hard to trust the Internet, but believe in us, we're not crooks and everyone will get paid.

Then why is it a fair way to crownfound?
Today in you do crowdfound for startups, you do not get anything, to by a goodies and thanks.
Our project implies that the mining power will be partly redistributed to the miners, but also to the startups in which the community will have the most confidence.

So everybody from the smallest miners to the biggest will be in the opportunity to help new businesses grow and develop.
And that without spending money, and even being paid.

Finally, the startups in which we (the community) have invested will see their values ​​increase, increasing the value of money and confidence in it.

Actions taken in startups will also increase with a POS system.

We have to merge the github of the beta-dev money with the new in test actually, when it's done you will see our code.

Many thanks for reading.
i have fill up the twitter registration form 2 time..plz remove the recent one
spreedsheet no #28
Pages:
Jump to: