Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][BOUNTY]official Planes Cloud | Decentralized data market and cloud storage - page 2. (Read 1203 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Good day , are you open for Philippine/Filipino Language Translation?  I would like to reserve if available.

regards,
saichou

PM me your experience.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Good day , are you open for Philippine/Filipino Language Translation?  I would like to reserve if available.

regards,
saichou
Hello Sir, I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation for this project.
Let me know if you are interested Smiley

Vietnamese is available.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Reserving Portuguese translation!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello Sir, I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation for this project.
Let me know if you are interested Smiley
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
Reserving Russian translation if needed
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
reserving Hindi Translation in case needed
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Reserving indonesian translation if needed

Bounty campaign
Bitcointalk Signature Campaign
Currently our bounty campaign is open.
Below you can find rates depending on your bitcointalk rank:

Legendary Member   110 PST / day
Hero Member   85 PST / day
Senior Member   65 PST / day
Full Member   45 PST / day
Member   35 PST / day
Jr. Member   25 PST / day
*Rank will be fixed at the time you apply.

Terms and conditions:
Changing signature during campaign is not allowed.  
Posts must be constructive, any language is allowed. You need a minimum of 10 posts a week.
Only respectful users will be rewarded. No trash-talking, whether it's in Planes Cloud thread or not.
Tokens issued for the bounty campaign can be revoked. Any infraction to the aforementioned rules above will result in a revocation of your bounty tokens.

To participate in the signature campaign, follow the link in the above list corresponding to your bitcointalk rank and use the pastebin code as your signature. Then send us an e-mail at [email protected] with the following : "I have read and agreed on the Planes Cloud signature campaign terms and condition. My Ethereum address for receiving my PST tokens is : -Insert ETH address here-" Make sure your signature is up to date before posting in the thread. Your participation will be registered soon after, and you will be able to check your status and your next payout on our public Google Docs signature campaign spreadsheet.

Blogging, articles and social media
In case you are a writer, own crypto-currency news blog or site owner, or even a part of a crypto-currency community on any social media you will be rewarded for spreading the world about Planes Cloud. To evaluate your bounty please contact us by email at [email protected], providing all the necessary details.

*Participants will be manually rechecked every 7 days before and during the ICO. PST tokens will be granted at the end of ICO as to all investors.

website - https://planescloud.io
original post - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpst-planes-cloud-decentralized-cloud-data-market-2125764  
Pages:
Jump to: