Pages:
Author

Topic: (ICO)DORADO- Robots.Drones.AI.Next UBER onBlockchain for all deliveries,17%Bonus - page 3. (Read 561 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Write your questions and opinions about the project  Wink

The team already has a ready product to enter the consumer market, which gives a good chance of successful collections for financing. Logistic supply chains are not efficient enough today and need similar projects. I wish successes in the work of the DORADO and the fulfillment of the plan.

Thank you!  Wink

Activity: 517
Merit: 101
The team already has a ready product to enter the consumer market, which gives a good chance of successful collections for financing. Logistic supply chains are not efficient enough today and need similar projects. I wish successes in the work of the DORADO and the fulfillment of the plan.
Why AliBaba what is it has to do with you, what is it supported by, I see only images of a large company in the field of online trading and nothing else, what is your connection?

Hi! AliBaba is a platform and Dorado is also a platform  Wink

Is there anything else I can help you with?  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Why AliBaba what is it has to do with you, what is it supported by, I see only images of a large company in the field of online trading and nothing else, what is your connection?

What is the Dorado's token model?

7% of net sales payouts to Token holders.

The bigger Dorado grows, the more token holders will benefit. Dorado has offered quarterly commissions payments within the ecosystem of 7% net sales to all Dorado token owners.

This is a visionaries’ token — for the long-term. The longer you can hold, the greater potential value distribution you will get.

Pages:
Jump to: