Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ERISTICA] - P2P Challenge Platform | First ICO in FunTech ✔ - page 11. (Read 24441 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 26
Thanks for sharing your vision with us all.

All the best for the new year filled with adventure and suspense.

Thanx a lot

I think this is a great project and I hope the best for the team and ERT

Can you tell me When will ERT be listed on CCM ? and which exchange will we be able to trade ERT ?

We cannot comment on than now sir. Pls see our roadmap in the whitepaper. We are working on that dirrection.
There is 3 million USD have raised already. Does it mean soft cap has been reached and ICO closes tomorrow?
Hi. The project has no soft cap and the ICO ends up tomorrow anyway. However we will continue the development. Most of the ICO projects are overhyped, they get money which they don't need and then it's a pain in the ass to manage them. In our case we already got the necessary amount of support to bring up the top notch product to the market. Also you can't always collect the funds from others, you have to earn it. So revenue focus remains the same it was before the ICO for us.

If that's the case then good.

Nice to see that kind of statement from the developer itself. Again, congratulations for wonderful success.

Thank you for your words!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hi dev.
The signature bounty program has ended, can I delete my signature?
The spreadsheet is not updated and there is no signature deletion message
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

Can you tell me When will ERT be listed on CCM ? and which exchange will we be able to trade ERT ?

Can no one help me find an answer to my questions?
I think it interests a lot of people Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Another amazing article for ERISTICA from Vice.COM

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/yw5yjy/this-dumb-new-app-lets-you-pay-people-to-eat-maggots
This Dumb New App Lets You Pay People to Eat Maggots
On Eristica, viewers can use cryptocurrency to pay "daredevils" to do stupid shit.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Well done. I think there are a lot of room to grow for the project.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
http://fpgadeck.com/
Bought some tokens yesterday. Let's see how it goes
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
ICO is over!

Thanks to all participants, to all readers, to all subscribers, to whole member team and to the next players&users of ERISTICA!

WELL DONE TO EVERYBODY.

Good job  Grin Grin

https://blog.eristica.com/ico-is-finished-6ebe21d35fd4
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
ICO is over!

Thanks to all participants, to all readers, to all subscribers, to whole member team and to the next players&users of ERISTICA!

WELL DONE TO EVERYBODY.

Good job  Grin Grin
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
ICO is over!

WELL DONE TO EVERYBODY.
legendary
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hello. Who can assist me?. I did not get my tokens. Everything according to instructions, but my balance is empty

Hi did you need already help? Please leave me a private message.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Hello. Who can assist me?. I did not get my tokens. Everything according to instructions, but my balance is empty
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
McAfee do have the ability to promote a project.
more than 3million has been raised.
Activity: 4
150,185,080 ERT was sold before the price increase
it is more accurate Number 150,189,972 ERT
Activity: 1
Thanks for sharing your vision with us all.

All the best for the new year filled with adventure and suspense.

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
There is 3 million USD have raised already. Does it mean soft cap has been reached and ICO closes tomorrow?
Hi. The project has no soft cap and the ICO ends up tomorrow anyway. However we will continue the development. Most of the ICO projects are overhyped, they get money which they don't need and then it's a pain in the ass to manage them. In our case we already got the necessary amount of support to bring up the top notch product to the market. Also you can't always collect the funds from others, you have to earn it. So revenue focus remains the same it was before the ICO for us.

If that's the case then good.

Nice to see that kind of statement from the developer itself. Again, congratulations for wonderful success.

I was really disappointed with the project

Care to state why?
Activity: 13
I was really disappointed with the project
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
When "daredevil" creates a challenge, which will be recorded on blockchain on Ethereum smart contract, who is going to pay the eth transaction fee? Whoever is going to interact with the smart contract, they need to have some ETH in their wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: