Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ICO]GymRewards - Get Paid for Exercising! 🏋️‍♂️ [BOUNTYHIVE.IO] 🔥🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 25248 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
✅ BountyBot & BountyUpdates 🔥
Having a fit body... plus getting paid for it... sounds very attractive to me  Roll Eyes

The same! Looking forward for the app..
if the goal of the gym program is to athletes for their exercise, how then will the investor get his investment profit?

He'll become slim:))
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
I haven't seen such a wonderful platform for bounties before! Nice job!
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Nothing is ever in perpetuity... 
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
if the goal of the gym program is to athletes for their exercise, how then will the investor get his investment profit?
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
great idea! but i dont seem to find how to register for the bounty campaign yet
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point.
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders?
Maybe I missed smth, thx in advance for the explanation

Thanks for you question.

1. We are going to earn money from transaction fees. The transactions from App to Exchanges, App to App and from App to GYMs will generate a transaction fee. These fee goes towards token holders according to their market share. We as founders OWN tokens too.
2. We also believe that some gymnasiums who are participants may not want to deal with trading their tokens or the cryptocurrency world at all. we will become their merchant.
3. WE are also launching an tooken exchange to support partners and customers. There are transaction fees there also, unless customers hold 5000 GYMS or more.

Hope this helps.   

It really help ,

the whole idea that "earning while exercising" is really good.
i know the big picture this project gonna be world wide project,
but which country will you guys focused on early stage for partnership (GYM & insurance company) ?
how many merchant you guys targeted on early stage ?
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Thanks for you question.

1. We are going to earn money from transaction fees. The transactions from App to Exchanges, App to App and from App to GYMs will generate a transaction fee. These fee goes towards token holders according to their market share. We as founders OWN tokens too.
2. We also believe that some gymnasiums who are participants may not want to deal with trading their tokens or the cryptocurrency world at all. we will become their merchant.
3. WE are also launching an tooken exchange to support partners and customers. There are transaction fees there also, unless customers hold 5000 GYMS or more.

Hope this helps.   

It helps!
copper member
Activity: 288
GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!

Thanks for you question.

Hope this helps.   
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I still don't understand why the project should pay people for exercises in gym. And why the gyms should participate in this.

I am also curious about the answer to this question. I can not fully understand the purpose of the project. Why use GYM Rewards?

make sure you join bountyhive.io to get bounties from now on.

You understand what they are asking this concept is confusing much hard to understand how it works and what solution they will provide in real life. I would like to see how this token will be implemented on top of the Ethereum network.
copper member
I still don't understand why the project should pay people for exercises in gym. And why the gyms should participate in this.

I am also curious about the answer to this question. I can not fully understand the purpose of the project. Why use GYM Rewards?

make sure you join bountyhive.io to get bounties from now on.
copper member
Week 1 ( 5 march - 11 march )

Twitter Campaign:
Twitter Profile link: https://mobile.twitter.com/RobbyCahya03
Twitter Audit: https://www.twitteraudit.com/robbycahya03
Twitter followers: 1466

Retweets & Likes:
1.https://mobile.twitter.com/GymRewards/status/970703905662427136

make sure you join bountyhive.io to get bounties from no won.
copper member

Thanks for the question,

The purpose of the project is to incentivize people to go to the gym.

Why GYM Rewards

1. GYM Rewards is a token that could be mined with our app and no other possible way.
2. No current incentive to pay people for exercising at the gym or sporting events.
3. GYM Rewards will launch a token exchange that will include GYM so that gymnasiums and partners are motivated to accept the currency.
3. We are taking mining back, no longer you need to buy expensive hardware to mine cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
I see this gym project will be very popular, from my point of view this project has a new idea from the project before. I will be happy to observe the progress of this project .. i see from the concept and work program is very neat and quite ambitious. . I think this project will run smoothly with their ideas idea, I also see this project has a very professional teamwork in their respective fields .. I hope this project can run according to the expected target and investors will be interested in this project I hope the project this will be a successful fan can reach all the targets and success
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
this could be an incentive for people to work out. maybe motivate people to go for a run or a bike ride instead of staying behind their computer and reposting twitters and Facebook account. it is just a different approach to "mining". I for one think it is a good start getting rewarded for exercising
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
♦ SIMDAQ ♦

Pages:
Jump to: