Pages:
Author

Topic: ICON OR WANCHAIN - which one is worth investing - page 2. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I choose ICON, because i invested, hehe

What i know is ICON had a successful team with dev, they has a potential like neo, they call it korea eth, lol
rumors... the only thing i don't why they want do investor to do KYC, even small amount zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good Luck
Regards

I think they have strengthen their KYC process after Korea's ICO ban.
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
You should perhaps looks at CommerceBlock?
Its similar to WanChain but with a working product and BIP.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Start my crypto for better world
I choose ICON, because i invested, hehe

What i know is ICON had a successful team with dev, they has a potential like neo, they call it korea eth, lol
rumors... the only thing i don't why they want do investor to do KYC, even small amount zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good Luck
Regards
Activity: 2
Well I personally prefer ICON, just a gut feeling  Cool
Activity: 28
Hi everyone

As we Know ICON and Wanchain were among most hyped ICO's of 2017, both projects looks promising and their ICOs were huge success.

I have read whitepapers of both, and i find them similar to some extent, Both are focusing on Cross blockchain integration. However i am not a technical person, I may be wrong.

From an investor's prospective, I am slightly favoring Wanchain due to its limited market circulation. I invested in ICO of ICON but missed Wanchain.

So what you think is better investment case why, Should I switch ICON with Wanchain once they are listed ? 

This is my first thread on this forum, hopefully I am not violating any rules.

Pages:
Jump to: