Pages:
Author

Topic: Icon,Aion,Bitcoin Cash,Ripple,ADA - page 3. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 29, 2018, 06:33:34 PM
All cryptocurrencies are shitcoins, they have value coz it was supported by people/community out there. But those coins you have mentioned are good coins but i suggest pick ICON,Aion and ADA. Others for me is like a shitty coin!
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 05:34:09 PM
Obviously BTC and ETH are very sound investments aswell and safer bets when this bear market ends, but I want to explore the market as a whole and diversify into different sectors.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 05:32:30 PM
Hello everyone,have like 1.5k $ and want to buy 2-3 alts during this dip and thinking about :
Cardano,Icon,Aion,Bitcoin Cash or Ripple.

All of them are sh1tcoins and have zero usecase but at least share your opinions what you think suits best my 1500$ Smiley
I think you'd better invest in Aion and Cardano. I think both altcoins have the potential to grow. You can also add ethereum as a better investment of both altcoins and have a higher potential.
i would like to know what peol,e thijk about ripple, i am thinking about investing in it and i think that i do not know for sure
Activity: 85
June 29, 2018, 05:31:44 PM
Hello everyone,have like 1.5k $ and want to buy 2-3 alts during this dip and thinking about :

All of them are sh1tcoins and have zero usecase but at least share your opinions what you think suits best my 1500$ Smiley
in my opinion, ripple is one of the most contraversal crypto yrren y, i thijk that a lotnof people hare it and a lot of people like it
Activity: 141
June 29, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

I think you'd better invest in Aion and Cardano. I think both altcoins have the potential to grow. You can also add ethereum as a better investment of both altcoins and have a higher potential.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 29, 2018, 05:18:36 PM
if you have $1500 then you can easily invest that money on neo, cardano and eos they all are good coins and you can make a lot of money once that the price recovers
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
June 29, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

Hi Cardano, Icon, Aion are good coins and have great potential. Bitcoin Cash, Ripple I would not buy. There are many more good coins like xlm, eth, ltc, iota.
Activity: 114
June 29, 2018, 05:10:08 PM
Try to split your $ 500 amount and invest in these three tokens: Ethereum; Cardano and ICON. As it seems to me, it will be the best crypto-currency portfolio for long-term investments.
Activity: 201
June 29, 2018, 05:01:52 PM
I chose Bitcoin cash and Ripple. Although both are copies of Bitcoin but at least they managed to survive in the crypto market. If I can suggest again, Try buying ETH. I think ETH is Altcoin which has the best development between the other Altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
June 29, 2018, 04:20:59 PM
I wonder how BCash ended up on that list of yours. There can hardly be anything about BCash in the near future that could qualify it as a good investment opportunity. Quite the opposite: there are signs of disagreement in their highly centralized community. But don't take my word for it, do your own due diligence.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
June 29, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
Well, you have only $1.5K and I will suggest you to do invest in Bitcoin cash and Ripple. This two are now doing well in the market and this tow coins have a very high possibilities to achieve a good rate within the end of this year.

lol just format your machine and make sure you have no copies of your private keys anywhere first - - that will work even better
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
June 29, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Yes those are all probably over priced shit

I would look for real projects that could bring you a possible ROI

see the real projects thread I made
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
June 29, 2018, 03:35:39 PM
Please dont pick Bitcoin Cash and Ripple.  Grin

That is just a copy of bitcoin and the other is just a hype.
You are too late with the hype and wont get anything out of them in the future. Look for something new or something a lot older or the original like Bitcoin.
The hype with this coins is over so better move on and restart your choices.
Activity: 77
June 29, 2018, 03:27:30 PM
Well, all of them are good all coins in the market. But I think you can invest on Ripple because nowadays it is being accepted by many local banks. You can also invest on ethereum as it has gained popularity in such a little time.
Activity: 266
June 29, 2018, 09:40:18 AM
Well, you have only $1.5K and I will suggest you to do invest in Bitcoin cash and Ripple. This two are now doing well in the market and this tow coins have a very high possibilities to achieve a good rate within the end of this year.
Activity: 26
June 27, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

Pages:
Jump to: