Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 158. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
sell $4 today buy $5+ tomorrow good trade  Grin

do not sell below $10
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
4.39$  Smiley

Great News the pump are starting now
Yeahhh

I think the pump is ending now.  Sold some just in case!   Grin
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
King of Cryptos
4.39$  Smiley

Yeahhh

I bought it at 1.10$ sold it at 2.05$ and now bought back in at 4$ lol...
Lets see how this goes
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
4.39$  Smiley

Yeahhh
Activity: 208
4.39$  Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
150k buy order sitting on kraken for several hours now at 0.0053 ETH.  Interesting amount since it is around what the burn rate per day should be...

Thoughts?

Yep, quoting myself..

I believe that was one of the first days of the burn and the recent growth is from the ongoing burn, which has also resulted in FOMO buyers. What will be interesting to see is post-pump...there may not be much of a dump bc of the ongoing burn of about $150k everyday. That is a lot of demand.

#TheBurning

Will be interesting to know why everybody else believes the price is going bonkers.

Well, if this is partially effect of devs burning tokens, it may be a better choice than dividends after all.

I've read an article stating that the total burn would be 1000ETH total over May and June. But will the burn be $150k daily over both months?
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Well, if this is partially effect of devs burning tokens, it may be a better choice than dividends after all.

It's no doubt a better choice, since the dividend payouts were exactly one of the main reasons ICN was unlikely to get listed on another major exchange. Polo for example wouldn't want the trouble of having to distribute dividends among ICN holders in their exchange. Now with the buybacks the chance to get listed on such exchanges is real, though arguably that's not all that necessary considering all the acheivements of the team and the building of a strong community in the recent months. One more big exchange would never hurt, but ICN could probably go to $10 from Kraken alone.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
150k buy order sitting on kraken for several hours now at 0.0053 ETH.  Interesting amount since it is around what the burn rate per day should be...

Thoughts?

Yep, quoting myself..

I believe that was one of the first days of the burn and the recent growth is from the ongoing burn, which has also resulted in FOMO buyers. What will be interesting to see is post-pump...there may not be much of a dump bc of the ongoing burn of about $150k everyday. That is a lot of demand.

#TheBurning

Will be interesting to know why everybody else believes the price is going bonkers.

Activity: 1085
Perfect ICN love your team  Kiss
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The ICONOMI Digital Asset Management Platform is more than a market place for digital assets.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
150k buy order sitting on kraken for several hours now at 0.0053 ETH.  Interesting amount since it is around what the burn rate per day should be...

Thoughts?

Yep, quoting myself..

#TheBurning

Activity: 322
Nice to see the price moving so early. This is quite a dramatic rise without any news. When the platform is released to the public we can expect the price to grow 100%.

Activity: 518
Indeed a surprising increase in price in recent weeks.Icn has not seen such a rapid growth in price.No doubt $10 is possible this month itself.

I have goals for this coin of $ 15
any reasons for this? Some news or something like this. Price will not go without any news push. Also, whats about Bittrex and Polo? When it will be able to trade icn on big and nice exchanges.
Why do you guys believe that only bittrex and polo can push up the price? Kraken is also good and if a crypto has potential, any exchange can take price higher.
I have seen many crypto trading below ico on bittrex polo too.
As far your question regarding any news,first cofound investment has positive affect on icn price and second possible availability of platform to general public in August may be the reasons.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Indeed a surprising increase in price in recent weeks.Icn has not seen such a rapid growth in price.No doubt $10 is possible this month itself.

any reasons for this? Some news or something like this. Price will not go without any news push. Also, whats about Bittrex and Polo? When it will be able to trade icn on big and nice exchanges.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

The price ICN token shows excellent growth
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Kraken has officially reached 0.001
IMPRESSIVE

And it does not stop there. Next stop .002

Only 200 btc to .0038 btc = $9,51!

Iconomi have any updates coming in near future?

YESSSSS! Have a look at this!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6h3h4t/iconomi_will_publicly_launch_on_august_1st/

Does it means if someone buy 200 btc worth of icn,icn price will be $9?Sorry I do not understand how this exchange thing work

Yes, exactly.
Activity: 933
Looks like the price is fighting its way up to $4. Awesome and a bit earlier then I expected, but it was expected Smiley
Activity: 313

Thanks. It hit me to check there right after asking.

19 different pairs containing ICN now quoted ! even if in mainly small exchanges...

True. Why isn't it at Polo, Bittrex?
Jump to: