Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 177. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Guys, I wanted to share with you some information.

A friend of mine with $100 ICO investment was given access yesterday. IMO this means all ICO participants have access now. This for sure could lead to the conclusion that we only got a couple of people left for that 6k user benchmark that Jani has given out before we go LIVE!

So, fasten your seatbelts and prepare for launch.

I can assure you that not all participants have access to the platform yet.

I for one am not able to buy any ICNX for instance and I invested a bit more than 100 usd.

2nd this. No access and more than 100. Many ways to skin this cat, as long as it gets skinned.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

A friend of mine with $100 ICO investment was given access yesterday. IMO this means all ICO participants have access now. This for sure could lead to the conclusion that we only got a couple of people left for that 6k user benchmark that Jani has given out before we go LIVE!

I for one am not able to buy any ICNX for instance and I invested a bit more than 100 usd.

That`s strange cause they said they will give access to ICO investors in order of their invested amount from biggest to smallest one.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

Activity: 199
Awesome, can't wait for the public launch!

I'm selling an Iconomi account with Iconomi Early Access and Cofound.it Priority Pass for $30. PM me your offers.

seriously...

invest in a pair of knee pads and make your way to the nearest street corner...

I'd better buy a shawarma for 30$.

What kinda shawarma do you buy for $30? Does it come with golden leafs, cause I ate an awesome shawarma for $5 in Dubai.  Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
after 6 months finally i recived the beta invitation!

tomorrow i will try the platform, thanks.

Nice. I hope they update us with some kind of time estimste for public release soon. Or are they just going to drop it out of nowhere one day?

Probably drop it out. Along with fiat gateway and few other surprises. Seems to be a better marketing strategy
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Nice. I hope they update us with some kind of time estimste for public release soon. Or are they just going to drop it out of nowhere one day?
Activity: 126
I'm selling an Iconomi account with Iconomi Early Access and Cofound.it Priority Pass for $30. PM me your offers.

seriously...

I'd better buy a shawarma for 30$.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

seriously...

Activity: 504
To all: Jani Valijavec newbie account is not Jani, co-founder if Iconomi.
Do not quote his posts and do not take anything he writes seriously!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange

Activity: 39
The solution to the ICO trust/ownership problem is Aragon.  We have to wait 1-2 more years for it to be ready though.

The fact that ICNP put 15k ETH into Aragon suggests Iconomi also understands and is affected by the ICO trust/ownership problem.

♪♪♫ I fell into a circlejerk of fire
I fell in to a circlejerk of fire
steem steem steem and the payments went higher
and I'm porr porr porr, circlejerk of fire, circlejerk of fire ♫♪

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK3asGrbdU0
whats that* Aragon  have got some legal problems Huh

No, that relates to our discussion with Mendeleev a couple pages back about trust, legal and ownership issues in crypto space.  Cheesy
Activity: 448
The solution to the ICO trust/ownership problem is Aragon.  We have to wait 1-2 more years for it to be ready though.

The fact that ICNP put 15k ETH into Aragon suggests Iconomi also understands and is affected by the ICO trust/ownership problem.

♪♪♫ I fell into a circlejerk of fire
I fell in to a circlejerk of fire
steem steem steem and the payments went higher
and I'm porr porr porr, circlejerk of fire, circlejerk of fire ♫♪

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK3asGrbdU0
whats that* Aragon  have got some legal problems Huh
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
ICN is a long term investment but people are impatient and want it to grow 10x in a day
At least wait for their Q2 report, which I believe would be the first one outlining the number of tokens burnt. I believe that would be a good catalyst for further discussion about ICN.
Activity: 39

Congrats!If you did not apply for beta and now granted the access,it means it is now opened for ICO investors.
I think only those ICO paericipants who keeping their ICN on ICONOMI website will get access.I invested in ICO but moved my ICN to kraken.Will I be still considered an ICO participant?Is there any way to move my ICN back to iconomi website?

It doesn't matter where you keep your ICN, if you invested during ICO you will get an access and you can move ICN back to platform if you wish.
I received mine a few days ago and don't hold any on their website.

The platform is great btw, everything just works as it should.
There are some minor things that can be improved further though.
legendary
Activity: 854
Just got THE email from Iconomi. I have been granted access to ICNX Smiley And I am in no way a top 10 ICN wallet holder. Heck I am probably not even in the top 100...

Confirmed. I've received Beta access also. FYI, I am one of the original ICO investors, but DID NOT apply for Beta program.

Looks like we're extremely close to official launch of Iconomi Platform... HODL and don't let those FUDDERs steal your ICNs!!  Cheesy

Congrats!If you did not apply for beta and now granted the access,it means it is now opened for ICO investors.
I think only those ICO paericipants who keeping their ICN on ICONOMI website will get access.I invested in ICO but moved my ICN to kraken.Will I be still considered an ICO participant?Is there any way to move my ICN back to iconomi website?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I got out of ICN back in February(?). ICNX was supposed to be realized by Q2, is this still true?
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
ICN is a long term investment but people are impatient and want it to grow 10x in a day
Jump to: