Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 210. (Read 583526 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
ICN is marching ahead and no doubt this time it will hit $1.I hope it keep rising and in next 3 month it become $10.Any chance of getting ICN there?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Have ICN be added to new exchanges? I just saw it on Livecoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
they kept their word . 5k ETH iconomi destroyed . Congratulations on a great project .

Where can I see this?

Nowhere. He's just guessing 'cos the price went up, and seems to be unaware that the platform opened up for viewing.

It wasn't even 5,000 ETH. It was 1,000 spread over 90 days.

Just when I was about to vote for you..
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
Wooaahh! ICN sitting at $.81!!  Shocked

Glad I bought in a week ago! 
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
they kept their word . 5k ETH iconomi destroyed . Congratulations on a great project .

Where can I see this?

Nowhere. He's just guessing 'cos the price went up, and seems to be unaware that the platform opened up for viewing.

It wasn't even 5,000 ETH. It was 1,000 spread over 90 days.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Audaces Fortuna Iuvat

Where can I see this?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Please, go vote!  And if you think this is important, please upvote the whole entry to the top of the Reddit pile.  Let's keep this rally going!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6alpxa/we_the_undersigned_vote_via_1_for_an_iconomi/

+ 100

Voted!!

Good job Mal!!!

MOONTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 142
Mal...congrats man. Great fucking news.  Shocked
Activity: 142
Congrats to all new Millionaires. Way to Hold. I know someone is full of regret for selling too soon. No more cheap ICN.
legendary
Activity: 938
Please, go vote!  And if you think this is important, please upvote the whole entry to the top of the Reddit pile.  Let's keep this rally going!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6alpxa/we_the_undersigned_vote_via_1_for_an_iconomi/

+1

Comment on Reddit from Jani:

jani8x:

We 100% agree on that and working on that. Prioritisation is clear. Nevertheless - compare ICONOMI's transaparency with other projects and you will see we are setting new standards here. And once again, thank you for your clearly stated expectations - we will meet them.

Fantastic news. And congrats on becoming a crypto millionaire with your ICN Mal. The rest of us aren't far behind you!

Thanks!  We are all just getting started on our trip to da moooooonnnnnn

I... AM... HODLING !!!
Activity: 788
Please, go vote!  And if you think this is important, please upvote the whole entry to the top of the Reddit pile.  Let's keep this rally going!

+1

jani8x:

We 100% agree on that and working on that. Prioritisation is clear. Nevertheless - compare ICONOMI's transaparency with other projects and you will see we are setting new standards here. And once again, thank you for your clearly stated expectations - we will meet them.

Fantastic news. And congrats on becoming a crypto millionaire with your ICN Mal. The rest of us aren't far behind you!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
legendary

+1

jani8x:

Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Back to 20th place will get you lot on $1 per ICN

Cool

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Wait, 5K Eth of icn is burned?

Where can i find the info

Thanks
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Bazinga!  ICN is trading above 0.000425 now.  

> $0.78 = NEW USD ATH !!!

Marvelous Icn go to the moon guysss
legendary
Bazinga!  ICN is trading above 0.000425 now.  

> $0.78 = NEW USD ATH !!!

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
legendary
Please, go vote!  And if you think this is important, please upvote the whole entry to the top of the Reddit pile.  Let's keep this rally going!

legendary
Activity: 1232
Jump to: