Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 222. (Read 583526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Don't you think that Bittrex and Polo are waiting for public launch of platform? It's just strategically correct! Imagine they launch platform, and then adds POLO and Bittrex, this will boost price, plus it will get nice PR recognition from that price.

So guys knows what they are doing!

before it could be listed on polo, just let the tokens be held by the real believers give it a year or two of buying back and burning. because having few tokens left will make its value higher. so long as its value can dip to $0.15, i think the team can burn about 50M of it using the money from the investments.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
It's a long story...trust me I will lay it all out in do time. Q2 announcements will confirm everything or prove me wrong. I'd rather be proven wrong in this case.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
I'm pretty confident in what I believe is going on with ICN and ICONOMI. Though I wont mention the facts that lead me to my conclusions I will tell you this...Q2 announcements will make or break Iconomi. Q2 will be the last puzzle piece that I need to confirm my suspicions though I'm quite sure about what's happening already. You can't out slick a can of oil. Believe it or not there are people in this forum that can read between the lines. I am definitely one of those people.  Cool

I cant read between the lines. PM me 🤗
I'm pretty confident in what I believe is going on with ICN and ICONOMI. Though I wont mention the facts that lead me to my conclusions I will tell you this...Q2 announcements will make or break Iconomi. Q2 will be the last puzzle piece that I need to confirm my suspicions though I'm quite sure about what's happening already. You can't out slick a can of oil. Believe it or not there are people in this forum that can read between the lines. I am definitely one of those people.  Cool
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
If I buy ICN tokens can i earn dividends on these if I store them in MYETHERWALLET? I am a bit confused about how I can grow the dividends by owning the tokens, or dividends are only given to special holders? I want to slowly get involved in holding a bag of this token.

you don't get dividends anymore

no one gets dividends.

I thought the whole point about this ICONOMI coin was to give monthly divindend payout to ICN holders. I have been away for a while, but I worked for the ICONOMI team as a blog writer and I remember that there was an iconomi.index and a iconomi.performance investment option.

Also on their website it says the iconomi.index investment has given 92.78% return in one month, which is amazing.
Activity: 123
If I buy ICN tokens can i earn dividends on these if I store them in MYETHERWALLET? I am a bit confused about how I can grow the dividends by owning the tokens, or dividends are only given to special holders? I want to slowly get involved in holding a bag of this token.

no one gets dividends.

Did they announce officially that there won't be dividends in the future? I don't think recent buybacks = no dividends
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

no one gets dividends.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi I'm a newbie,

Hello to all the senior members.
I bought into this fiasco a few months ago with hi hopes, it's like pushing a car up a steep hill while all other alts  are rolling down hill very fast.
Can a senior member explain to a newbie the current situation and why the brakes are on and the gear still in 1st with no driver or keys in ignition

Technician or mechanics only please.

Your friend

I'm realy excited about Iconomi. I have a few coins, I think its a real porfolio investment.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I miss the Lambo and Space Shuttle pics. Bring it back.
Lol. I'm afraid to sell. As soon as I do the fucking price will explode. I'm holding.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Don't you think that Bittrex and Polo are waiting for public launch of platform? It's just strategically correct! Imagine they launch platform, and then adds POLO and Bittrex, this will boost price, plus it will get nice PR recognition from that price.

Sorry to burst ur bubble but polo isnt happening for a few regulatory reasons. This has been known for awhile now.

The problem to be listed on polo came from the dividends, now that it proceeds to buyback  no concern to be listed on the different exchanges.
This was said, on their site about 1 month ago.
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

Sorry to burst ur bubble but polo isnt happening for a few regulatory reasons. This has been known for awhile now.

Lolololol, no Polo? Sell Sell Sell!
Activity: 448

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hi I'm a newbie,

Hello to all the senior members.
I bought into this fiasco a few months ago with hi hopes, it's like pushing a car up a steep hill while all other alts  are rolling down hill very fast.
Can a senior member explain to a newbie the current situation and why the brakes are on and the gear still in 1st with no driver or keys in ignition

Technician or mechanics only please.

Your friend
If you think ICN is something which will make you rich the next day you bought it,then you better go to yobit, find some shitcoin that is being pumped,buy and sell it during pump.
ICN, like Ethereum or bitcoin is a long term investment.
If you bought at below current market rate,sell it and make some small profit.
If you want bigger profit,hold your tokens for at least a year.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Hopefully our Dev's are following this example  Grin  If it takes time, fine just get it right.

https://medium.com/@SingularDTV/bitrex-2-0-singulardtv-and-100-eth-d5b852ddcd9d
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is kraken having  issue......can't deposit or withdraw says so...

Yes they had problems, now it is working again.
I was not able to withdraw my BTC.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

Only time will tell 😎
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

before it could be listed on polo, just let the tokens be held by the real believers give it a year or two of buying back and burning. because having few tokens left will make its value higher. so long as its value can dip to $0.15, i think the team can burn about 50M of it using the money from the investments.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255

Jump to: