Pages:
Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 37. (Read 583522 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Is the bounty campaign already closed?
It was closed in 2016.

Awww just missed it.

He does have a point though, a new bounty campaign might be a good idea. Can see this with a lot of older 2016 coins/tokens, they tend to not be found by the massive amount of new people that got into crypto over the last year. Don't know if the Iconomi team is still reading this Bitcointalk or it might be better to post this on Reddit?
New bounty campaign would be a terrible idea and a waste of money. Please explain how it would benefit the project to distribute ICN to a bunch of random people who turn around and dump it on exchanges?

It doesn't have to be a massive amount per user, but just something to get the word out and reward people for it. All these new people also speak to their families about crypto but it is still quite unknown to people that are not involved, they might see other people make money but the entry to the cryptosphere is still a bit tough. These people would benefit from ICONOMI and I'm sure it will bring more users to the platform, which in turn will increase the buyback/burn amounts, which benefits everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
It's sure that a new campagn would be absurd.

No need to a new campgn, ICONOMI is a super project.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
It was closed in 2016.

Awww just missed it.

He does have a point though, a new bounty campaign might be a good idea. Can see this with a lot of older 2016 coins/tokens, they tend to not be found by the massive amount of new people that got into crypto over the last year. Don't know if the Iconomi team is still reading this Bitcointalk or it might be better to post this on Reddit?
New bounty campaign would be a terrible idea and a waste of money. Please explain how it would benefit the project to distribute ICN to a bunch of random people who turn around and dump it on exchanges?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
It was closed in 2016.

Awww just missed it.

Good idea! Some bounty or airdrop or anything that can promte Iconomi would be great. Connect it with telegram channel launch with some free tokens for new members and it could attract a lot of people.

I think it is better to post it on Reddit.
What are you saying guys?
Project that do bounties and airdrop needs to attract investors attention, simply ICONOMI do not need that because it is well known, their project is unique in the crypto world. There might be other kinds of bounty or contest, but not like what you imagine.

Maybe it is well known to people who are in crypto for some time, but we see hundreds of newbies coming to this space every month. All they know are new projects or top ones from coinmarketcap, so I would say that some marketing targeting those brand new money could be useful.
Merit: 500
It was closed in 2016.

Awww just missed it.

Good idea! Some bounty or airdrop or anything that can promte Iconomi would be great. Connect it with telegram channel launch with some free tokens for new members and it could attract a lot of people.

What are you saying guys?
Project that do bounties and airdrop needs to attract investors attention, simply ICONOMI do not need that because it is well known, their project is unique in the crypto world. There might be other kinds of bounty or contest, but not like what you imagine.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
It was closed in 2016.

Awww just missed it.

Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
It was closed in 2016.

Awww just missed it.

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
It was closed in 2016.
Activity: 246
Merit: 0
Activity: 135
Merit: 12
Call me Mr. Hans
nice surprise with savedroid, i guess someone managed to give icn a utility just before the team managed to announce the official, kind of funny. But hey that's good news anyway!
Activity: 854
Merit: 257

New Supported Countries for Tier 2 Verification

Today we are excited to announce fourteen new countries are now supported for Tier 2 verification on the ICONOMI platform: Angola, Australia, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Namibia, Pakistan, Philippines, Senegal, Taiwan and Thailand. This brings the total supported countries for Tier 2 to 63.

To verify for Tier 2, follow the instructions here or visit your account page and follow the on-screen instructions.

The new deposit and withdrawal limits are outlined below:

If you have not verified for Tier 1 yet, please find instructions here or visit your account page and follow the on-screen instructions. Tier 1 verification is also possible using the ICONOMI app on an Android device (recommended). The iOS app will have this functionality implemented in the near future.
Call me Mr. Hans
https://www.facebook.com/iconomi.net/

So we have a fixed date for the utility announcements and it's 15 march. (monthly update)
Fiat Ramp up is on track. In the last update they said Q2 the latest (this could very well be next month)

Order book looks like the price is going to pop but considering the downtrend today i guess good news won't do much.
Call me Mr. Hans
Any use of ICN ?

2 actually. one will be DAA fees payable in ICN (for DAA managers i guess)
and the other one it's a surprise (will be anounced mid march)

when they will be implemented? nobody knows!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This icn  is DOGSHIT
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
it was a nice rally of iconomi, hoping for another great month of march
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Any use of ICN ?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

ICN managed funds :175 Musd
ICN marketcap: now 200 M usd

so  the ratio is not overwhelming.
Ref:
https://icnhodler.com/aum

You should look at book value to see real ratio.
https://icnhodler.com/book-value
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Is there anything to hear about the new exchanges? After the team removed the dividends they promised to enter new exchanges

Still no update about listing on new exchanges but very soon we will hear good news. Stay tuned to this thread for further news and updates I hope we will see this token will start rising in coming days.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Is there anything to hear about the new exchanges? After the team removed the dividends they promised to enter new exchanges
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

ICN managed funds :175 Musd
ICN marketcap: now 200 M usd

so  the ratio is not overwhelming.
Ref:
https://icnhodler.com/aum
Pages:
Jump to: