Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 384. (Read 583526 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Well, good luck with that. I already answered your question so it is clearly not an answer you are here for.

You are a troll only damaging the ICN project. You answered only the fact you are one of the twats.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

As for something that hasn't already been answered, it would be nice to know why they are shutting cashilla down. Anybody in slack want to ask and post the reply?
Well, good luck with that. I already answered your question so it is clearly not an answer you are here for.

It is legitimate question and I think I have more invested in ICN than you.

Please don't take the bait guys. I already made that mistake.

Ok, I think you need to think of what the community make of you before making more posts.

Anyone going to give me some information of what is needed to prepare for the release of
platform?

Maybe reading is a challenge for you, instruction on how to invest before the release of the platform.

As I said, such "procedures" have not yet been released.

Again fyi your grammar is off. "Instruction(s) on how to invest before the release of the platform" would be instructions on how you can invest before the platform is released (you can't, you have to wait for the platform to be released before you can invest on it). What you are meaning to ask is if they have yet provided instructions on how to invest once the platform is released.
Maybe reading is a challenge for you, instruction on how to invest before the release of the platform.

I will re-iterate my request to ask for the procedures to invest in the platform for when it is released.

Lol, the platform hasn't been released and neither have the "procedures".

I will re-iterate my request to ask for the procedures to invest in the platform for when it is released.

I asked a question only to get insults from ppl like you, you have cemented your personality to the community.

Editing your post will not help Smiley

Being a modest ICN holder I would like to know the status of the trading platform
and instructions on when a how I can invest into this platform.

All the twats saying it is already available, keep your mouths shut. A formal procedure
needs to be published.

I asked a question only to get insults from ppl like you, you have cemented your personality to the community.

Editing your post will not help Smiley

Ah I see now looking through your posts, you are just a shitty troll.

Doesn't know something => has to ask other people about it => still thinks they are the educated one. Classic troll logic.

You are showing your lack of education, the question was for educated ppl of the community or the ICN team, not you.

Being a modest ICN holder I would like to know the status of the trading platform

All the twats saying it is already available, keep your mouths shut. A formal procedure
needs to be published.

Who said it is already available? It is still in beta access...
Maybe read up a little before lashing out at people out of ignorance?

Read the post or are you too thick, instructions on the procedure to invest into the platform
is something issued before the platform is released.

Subnormals are getting to be the masses, god help us.

Learn how to use English in a manner that conveys the intended meaning then, you dumbass.
Did you wake up with your bedpost crammed up your ass or something? You come into a thread with such a shitty attitude expecting people to inform you of things?

A sensibly question answered by a subnormal, hope the the community are making note Smiley

Yes I imagine the community has taken note of your shitty attitude and poor English that you then attack others for not understanding, and hopefully they ignore your question until you learn some decency.

You are aware you grammar is off, right? It's not just me being a dumbass, you are objectively wrong in your usage and it makes it difficult for people to understand you. And when you combine that with your shitty attitude I don't know why anybody would bother trying. 

Calling other people "subnormal" because they messed up reading your botched sentences? Calling other people "subnormal" when you just finished walking into a thread calling people twats right off the bat? Real good way to introduce yourself to the community.

needs to be published.

Read the post or are you too thick, instructions on the procedure to invest into the platform

Learn how to use English in a manner that conveys the intended meaning then, you dumbass.
Did you wake up with your bedpost crammed up your ass or something? You come into a thread with such a shitty attitude expecting people to inform you of things?

A sensibly question answered by a subnormal, hope the the community are making note Smiley

needs to be published.

Did you wake up with your bedpost crammed up your ass or something? You come into a thread with such a shitty attitude expecting people to help you with things? God help you, you are the one who clearly needs it.

needs to be published.

needs to be published.

needs to be published.

Jump to: