Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOO PRE ANN - THE OFFICIAL CROWDFUNDING TOKEN - page 3. (Read 8489 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crowdfunding is not going away any time soon.  There is a tremendous benefit to an ICO over an IPO.  For example, a company that is bringing a revolutionary technology to market has the potential to be bought out and have that tech suppressed by a special interest group.  This is one of the reasons that electric cars haven't been on the market until Tesla open-sourced the schematics and started fighting the automotive industry.

Crowdfunding is going to be the only way to change paradigms that have an oligarchy controlling them.  Want to change the banking system?  You think the banks are going to fund it?

Again, ICOs are not going away any time soon.  It is up to the market to make the best of them.

Anyone who has "ICO fatigue" should probably research the history of crowdfunding to see that it is actually accelerating, and not slowing down whatsoever.

If anything, the ICO process has become more efficient and less likely to be able to have a scammer get through the process without being found out.

Cheers!

Chris

How abt Proz coin? You steal all shareholder money right?

Really do not want to be responsible!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Wow another ICO but i will pass this because i have no funds to invest there my all funds are into Lisk, Waves and Daohub, any bounties like Lisk and Waves?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
due diligence time.

what is the name of the incorporated entity making this offering please, the jurisdiction, company number, registered address, et.c.?

does the offering have an end date?

is there a fixed token supply?

thanks.
This ico bullshit will stop someday Shocked

it's about picking, and crowd funding isn't gong away. it's only just getting started.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
airdrop??? Huh
Activity: 196
too many ico. anybody investing.
Activity: 420
Crowdfunding is not going away any time soon.  There is a tremendous benefit to an ICO over an IPO.  For example, a company that is bringing a revolutionary technology to market has the potential to be bought out and have that tech suppressed by a special interest group.  This is one of the reasons that electric cars haven't been on the market until Tesla open-sourced the schematics and started fighting the automotive industry.

Crowdfunding is going to be the only way to change paradigms that have an oligarchy controlling them.  Want to change the banking system?  You think the banks are going to fund it?

Again, ICOs are not going away any time soon.  It is up to the market to make the best of them.

Anyone who has "ICO fatigue" should probably research the history of crowdfunding to see that it is actually accelerating, and not slowing down whatsoever.

If anything, the ICO process has become more efficient and less likely to be able to have a scammer get through the process without being found out.

Cheers!

Chris
Activity: 168
This ico bullshit will stop someday Shocked
Activity: 770
If you are for ICO .. you should go for RISE
Activity: 406
It seems everyone feels overwhelmed of all the ICO's popping out day by day.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 509
https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized
Activity: 840
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

That is an awsome Idea, useful both for ICO's subscribers and ICO's issuers.

Open Ledger is the only real decentralized crypto asset market, an ICO's service suite like ICOO is perfect to allow people to trade new token in the perlaunch phase, and issure's to be more attractive.
Activity: 621
i never knew the Kingdom of Denmark could be so innovative.

I have to say thanks for that comment Smiley

Innovation and passion goes hand in hand in this as the other projects
i never knew the Kingdom of Denmark could be so innovative.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
ICO's are a form of Gambling -
it will always be in demand.

The "this could be the big win" syndrome.

Exactly.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
Cannot wait for a good coin to mine again  Huh

What has not been able to mine again  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
more ico ico icooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
ICO's are a form of Gambling -
it will always be in demand.

The "this could be the big win" syndrome.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
How about no Nigga!!!
Activity: 420
ICO's are the future of crowdfunding.  You all just happen to be ahead of the curve.

6 Trends That Are Shaping the Future of Crowdfunding

Crowdfunding is the market in action.  ICO is seedfunding with a reward where Kickstarter is seedfunding with a t-shirt.

So, ICO's are not going anywhere any time soon.

Cheers!

Chris
C.S.O. Bitland Global

Pages:
Jump to: