Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 01:23:33 AM
ICO is just a more honest way to deceive everyone by money.
Like and the idea is good, and the team is wonderful.
But you spend bitcoin and ether on coins that can cost nothing.
But at the same time - such coins can give you a really good profit (x20 and more) when BTC/ETH will maximaly give you x2/x3. Investing in new projects is always risk, but you can minimize it if you have a clever head and choose projects attentively.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
March 23, 2018, 01:23:03 AM
Back in october when i invested in my first ICO, everything seemed like a dream. The coin i invested in rose over 25 times and every other coin was going up. I wanted to invest in more ICOs but i waited and saw that from that time almost all ICOs have gone down and not even given the value they were purchased for. Why  are people still investing heavily in ICOs when they know that there is a higher risk of the project failing or atleast the price going down?

You already answer your question, you made a profit of 25x from your investment but i think the bad thing is you did not sell it on time when it was on its peak. When you are investing in an ICO, making a research and study about the coins plus the fact that you believe in the project that you are going to invest is enough for some people to continue investing in an ICO
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 01:10:24 AM
Investing in ICO projects at the moment is like a lifeline. Why? Simply, when you invest in a coin that has not yet entered the market, it has a fixed price in dollars. And while the market falls you do not lose money because your coin was sold at a fixed price and has not yet entered the market. That is why ICOs are so good choice now
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
March 23, 2018, 01:06:09 AM
Back in october when i invested in my first ICO, everything seemed like a dream. The coin i invested in rose over 25 times and every other coin was going up. I wanted to invest in more ICOs but i waited and saw that from that time almost all ICOs have gone down and not even given the value they were purchased for. Why  are people still investing heavily in ICOs when they know that there is a higher risk of the project failing or atleast the price going down?

There are still ICOs that do not goes down.. You just need to examine more now. During the times you talked about, even though there was not even a project in the middle, only a lot of projects were raised by doing commercials. Now only really high quality projects are showing up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 23, 2018, 12:59:47 AM
Consider yourself lucky, you picked one of the ICOs that went well. Over 50% of ICOs don't make it past 6 months, and after one year about 90% of projects started githubs are no longer active. As to why people keep betting on ICOs, it is because people love gambling and they want to pick the next one that "moons".
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
March 23, 2018, 12:56:11 AM
Presently ICO is more or less like an hyip from my own opinion, if not someone is sure about a project after enough studying you would surely loose some money base on the fact that ICOS are hitting exchanges below the purchases price. Only few would work out after developers went away with money they would forget about promises and there won't be anymore development about the project anymore. #justmyopinion
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
March 23, 2018, 12:55:42 AM
If your going to start a business will you plan your business to go down? Ofourse not! You should always think positive negative thinking attracts negative happenings. Investors know the risk but they also know the gains Wink. You have to risk in order to gain.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 12:51:37 AM
everyone has their choice.
and in every option taken they must have determined their previous risk.
not much has changed, everything is still okay Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
March 23, 2018, 12:44:57 AM
overall cryptotech market cap is very low, so there is an ocean of newcomers. new bitlicense might change things a little
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
March 23, 2018, 12:44:33 AM
ICO is just a more honest way to deceive everyone by money.
Like and the idea is good, and the team is wonderful.
But you spend bitcoin and ether on coins that can cost nothing.

And now it happens all the time.
Here you have a couple of people, you have listed thousands of people several million dollars.

You can easily disappear quietly and forget about promises.
And there is no one to punish, since you yourself gave money voluntarily, no one forced you to do it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
March 23, 2018, 12:32:29 AM

You yourself experienced that how your investment grew 25x over the time. But the thing is you did not taken the opportunity to sell your coins when it was hit enough. You could have gotten your investment 25x in return and thus you were already in the profits. After this your investment could be distributed to other well known coin like ETH, BTC, LTC and much more to count on and thus can grow it further systematically.

Its all about the opportunities, strategies and how keen are you while reading the market status.

ICO projects are shit everyone knows that, and only few of the become the legendary projects after years of efforts. But most of the ICO can be used to grow your money quickly and thats what people are doing. They dont stick to it for longer time and they just sell high and buy something better.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 12:24:33 AM

Not much has changed. You just have to pick a good one. Maybe you were just lucky in October.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
March 23, 2018, 12:21:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: