Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs ads ban a GOOD NEWS! - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 18, 2018, 08:26:17 AM
I'm buying more now than ever just because of this reason. Centralized products are not sustainable anymore as blockchain based platforms are another level. It will be recognized in coming years, then we will be all smiling Wink

buying what? your reasoning for buying more altcoins is not convincing to be honest.
we don't have any blockchain based platform, specially when it comes to ICOs everything will be worse. they all introduce you some illusion. and most of the things you see out there are already centralized so they are even worse than google, etc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
March 18, 2018, 07:50:13 AM
I'm trying to understand why the Facebook and Google bans have caused panic sales of some crypto holders when it's just proving that we really need decentralized platforms and services so centralized bans and other similar actions caused by middleman can't happen.

I'm buying more now than ever just because of this reason. Centralized products are not sustainable anymore as blockchain based platforms are another level. It will be recognized in coming years, then we will be all smiling Wink
Pages:
Jump to: