Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs and altcoins with passive income - page 2. (Read 480 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
What is the interest rate per annum would be good to you? It seems to me that passive income is good, but usually it is too small.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I suggest you hold WPR or MWAT now. Both of them are released from successful ICO projects. I certainly they continue rising in long term
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
There are a lot of coins with master nodes that gives you passive income. Or there is for example neo that gives you gas for holding neo on your wallet. Waves gives you ability to lend you tokens on native wallet. Or you can lend your crypto on margin exchanges. There are a lot of variants.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Yeah, but NEXO is quitely overvalued now...

How do you judge if it's overvalued? We don't know yet how much ETH will be paid in dividends, but taking into consideration that for every NEXO token you will get some monthly payment, I would say it is still undervaluled. I'm betting this token will reach top 50 crypto marketcap.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
https://assetsplit.org/
You should check out the ICO from my signature( Jinbi token), it will offer dividends for all the token holders. Another ICO that will offer passive income would be GIFcoin, which will distribut profits to all it's token holders.
The website is awful, I can´t find Jimbi on ICOBench, for me it is another amateur ICO, sorry...

Hi guys, do you know about some good ICO or already working altcoin, which gives you passive income for holding?
I really like exchange coins like a Kucoin, COSS or Bitpaction.
MinexCoin also gives me profit for holding, and something big is coming in this year! Or Lisk is a good choice.

Share with us your coin and why do you HODL this coin.

I believe NEXO gives 30% dividends, you could check that one out.
Yeah, but NEXO is quitely overvalued now...

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Hi guys, do you know about some good ICO or already working altcoin, which gives you passive income for holding?
MinexCoin also gives me profit for holding, and something big is coming in this year! Or Lisk is a good choice.

I would advise you to buy a Gladius. This project has no analogues, competitors, the team is working on its development, the price is very suitable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
The hold altcoins and ICOs coins at this time are risky. The exchange rate may decrease at any time, and there is no chance of recovery. Choosing some exchange floor altcoins is a wise choice when investing in it, usually with fewer losses. If you like can hodl a short time to check, if the exchange rate drops you should sell immediately to avoid losses.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
you can buy and settng up a masternodes coin,, such as dash and pivx
because a masternodes coins is an altcoins with passive income
you can earn rewards by setting up the masternodes mate
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Yes, NEXO will be paying 30% of their profits as dividends among all token holders, but their ICO was cancelled and there was only private pre-sale. I think it is the best project for passive income right now, cause you will be able to pay off fiat loans with your crypto from dividends, which is amazing feature.

There is also Spectre.AI dividend coin and STeX.exchange STE tokens also for dividends.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think a community is an important factor for a successful ICO, the people and the team needs to be friendly and responsive. The one I like the most at the moment is BlockGrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO. The reason why I like them and looking forward is cause they team itself has a background of farmers and they really wants to help farmers to grow.
And their sale is on!!

If you are interested, here is the link to their telegram: https://t.me/BlockGrain
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
My favorite passive income coins are ARK and NEO.

ARK is DPOS and NEO is DPOS(ish) ...where you just hold them in your wallet (NEO & ARK) and vote for a delegate (ARK) and you start earning coins proportionate to your holdings.  On average, I get one (1) free ARK a day...doing nothing.

I also hold LSK and it is a DPOS as well but I did not bother voting, my holding is pretty small.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
You should check out the ICO from my signature( Jinbi token), it will offer dividends for all the token holders. Another ICO that will offer passive income would be GIFcoin, which will distribut profits to all it's token holders.

Well I see EQL which has a bounty like social media campaign and signature campaign it is already listed in coinmarketcap.com so you might want to check it .
Hi, you mean this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyeqlico-librium-the-hybrid-freelance-marketplace-2350838 ? But Sylon said that bounty is paused, or do you mean another one?
Activity: 938

Well I see EQL which has a bounty like social media campaign and signature campaign it is already listed in coinmarketcap.com so you might want to check it .
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

There are no legitimate projects that will promise you passive income. There will always going to be risks for you because you are holding the coin. You could just hold a coin, do nothing, and wait for it to rise in value in the long run. But that's not guaranteed profits.

Projects that promise you passive income without risk are inevitable going to be scams.

I would recommend getting some BTC and XMR to hold in the long run. They are not PoS which means that there is no interest generated, but I think they have the most real life application and potential to become mainstream.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
well
so that mean
you want get double right ?
from HODL the token/coin and passive income like free dividen bonus or whatever they call it.
from ICO
i know some token give you free from HODL on your wallet
like KickIco , NPSX ,  ETBS also KCS from kucoin exchange give dividens too.
You can check out Trade token (TIO). It's an exchange coin and currently the trading platform is on beta testing and will be open to trading next month.
I own some Trade tokens, I hope that the price will go up atleast on ICO price...
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I only hear passive income from youtube, I have never heard income from copper atlcoin. So if anyone knows how to guide me and others to get an idea of passive income, then we do not do it but money is still there.
Activity: 574
You can check out Trade token (TIO). It's an exchange coin and currently the trading platform is on beta testing and will be open to trading next month.
Pages:
Jump to: