Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's and the future - page 2. (Read 617 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 507
October 18, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
This is a good opportunity first of all for developers to realize their tdeyu life, and although many bury the idea of ico, I think that this is a better future for crowdfunding
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 18, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
Yes true there are too many useless coins and icos. They are only creating these coins for collecting money from crypto space. We need to be careful about that. I believe 90 percentage of coins dont have any future. So we need to find that remain 10 percentage.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
October 18, 2018, 11:56:09 AM
A lot of ICOs enter the market thinking their idea is stellar and will carry the project, they soon realize that the market isn't as receptive as it once was. Without a viable marketing strategy and a rock solid project concept, the vast majority will experience extreme difficulty. this is likely to get even worse as more and more shit coins attempt to launch an ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
October 18, 2018, 11:55:02 AM
ICO's current project is indeed very numerous and evolving rapidly, but there are only a few successful ICO and achieve the target. You must select a good with ICO objectives and a clear project, as well as the original TEAM and competent in their jobs.
Current ICO project not only centered on the platform of the ethereum ERC20 but there are currently some ICO project that uses the ecosystem of EOS, XEM and others.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
October 18, 2018, 11:51:53 AM
This is because of the investors who ready to invest on any project without knowing actual value if it scammers use this ICOs are their platform to scam in millions even the projects run by the good bounty managers were scams so don't trust anyone if you are investing on ICOs if you know that project is legit and profitable just go for it.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
October 18, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
Well, it'd have been good if current ICOs could raise enough funds because from what I have observed majority of last year ICO are dead. We have some good and competent ones now but there are no investors. So sad, anyway we hope those that are existing carry on the crypto dream.

Well I guess the popularity of ICO's had diminished because there are trust issues now because there are many ICO's that are indeed just scam and many good ones suffer the faith in getting accused as a scam and doesn't have enough supporters the time that ICO had launched its pre-sale I really think there are circumstances like that are happening now, We cannot judge certain people feeling that way because of the unavoidable truth that there are truly scam ICO out there and trust issues are a common thing about this.
Activity: 420
October 18, 2018, 11:38:29 AM
If everything happens as it is happening now, in the near future the situation with ICO will get very, very bad because now investors are already so tired that many people are just entering their market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
Well, it'd have been good if current ICOs could raise enough funds because from what I have observed majority of last year ICO are dead. We have some good and competent ones now but there are no investors. So sad, anyway we hope those that are existing carry on the crypto dream.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 18, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
ICOs have good predictions for the future because only they have necessary combination of functions that gives a lot of opportunities for getting money and becoming stronger.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
For sure, its all about scams. Ones the solution will be found then the ICO market will have a second birth. Just need a new way to mitigate investment risks.
Activity: 630
October 18, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
I see a lot of Ico's growing like mushrooms but not much investors. Some of them don't even reach the soft cap. And just keep pushing the deadline. And some others just focus on the private investors. The thing is that a lot of coins don't see the light. Personally I think this is a good thing for the whole ecosystem. There are already more than 2000 coins and just keep adding more and this is not healthy. Some projects just add blockchain but without a real value, just another coin out there like we don't have enough  Undecided
I know one thing. If the project from the first sight showed himself strong, he will collect the necessary sum. There are investors who want to invest in it. I would even invest in the project myself if it had a big strong team, good expensive website design and themes. Normal and adequate managers
The ICO project can indeed be seen as a success from TEAM, website and whitepaper from the project itself, because if the team in the project is fake it is certain that the project is a scam, and we have to be careful about that, I am sure the ICO will be more and more in the future
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
October 18, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
I see a lot of Ico's growing like mushrooms but not much investors. Some of them don't even reach the soft cap. And just keep pushing the deadline. And some others just focus on the private investors. The thing is that a lot of coins don't see the light. Personally I think this is a good thing for the whole ecosystem. There are already more than 2000 coins and just keep adding more and this is not healthy. Some projects just add blockchain but without a real value, just another coin out there like we don't have enough  Undecided
I know one thing. If the project from the first sight showed himself strong, he will collect the necessary sum. There are investors who want to invest in it. I would even invest in the project myself if it had a big strong team, good expensive website design and themes. Normal and adequate managers
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 18, 2018, 11:20:11 AM
Future of the crypto doesn't have ICOs are all I think. They will lose their popularity with the coins' popularity increasing because from my point they could not be on the top together.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
October 18, 2018, 09:21:34 AM
Well I agree that keep adding new project without a real use-case is not healthy, but I think this kind of thing is also happening in the traditional business environment, many people keep establishing trash start-up. Yet, the traditional economic are still running. So, this overwhelming ICO phenomenon is just a normal thing, for me as an Investor I just need to put extra work on researching those ICOs, so I only invest in a good thing.
copper member
Activity: 232
October 18, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
there are many scam ICOs today and investor are careful or afraid to be scam. even a legit ICOs after the coins get listed the price drop and we see many investor complain about this. it is no wonder that investor don't want to invest and buy only after it get listed and the price is low.
ICO projects are quite risky, ICO projects are now scam pretty much, so I think that if you do not have enough experience should not invest in ICO, take the word into the altcoin, so I hope to benefit Do not worry about the ICO, because the ICO is risky.

Yes, ICOs projects are very risky now. Investors have no capital to invests because their capital are engaged in another investments. Another reason is that, prices are very cheaper in the exchangers than ICOs. That why many investors think to buy after ICO's and in the exchanger instead of buying from ICOs.
copper member
Activity: 232
October 18, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
Yes, at present a lot of ICO's are coming but most of the are not entitled to pass in the ICO's soft cap because the projects are not good enought, team are not experienced, fake and scam teams, cheating with bounty hunters, and after all the bad market conditions are badly affects on the ICO's failure.
Activity: 350
October 18, 2018, 09:13:35 AM
there are many scam ICOs today and investor are careful or afraid to be scam. even a legit ICOs after the coins get listed the price drop and we see many investor complain about this. it is no wonder that investor don't want to invest and buy only after it get listed and the price is low.
ICO projects are quite risky, ICO projects are now scam pretty much, so I think that if you do not have enough experience should not invest in ICO, take the word into the altcoin, so I hope to benefit Do not worry about the ICO, because the ICO is risky.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 18, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
You have said it all so you know what's going to be the future of them.

Out of 100 ICOs, you can count with your fingers the real and legit ones. And with the recent news that ETH which has been collected through ICO has been sold that made the market plunge so people are just learning the lesson here and aren't buying ICOs anymore.
Not sure if the majority of them have sold their ethereum. but it's likely a lot of icos are still holding their ethereum. You can check through this link and this is a legit link dude https://sanbase-low.santiment.net/projects
That based on the data that has been collected by santiment team. I have used it to see how much ether sent to the market
No statistics but it has been said that many of them, no exact number but just think of it that they're a lot.

Wow, interesting website thanks for sharing it. But this site also share the same info like what coinmarketcap.com is giving to most of the people. I'm curious on how did the santiment team is getting their data with their site because its mostly the same as the normal crypto cap sites.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 07:37:34 PM
You are right that we have enough coins, but we shouldn't unwelcome a new idea on the blockchain technology. Good ICOs are being failed because of a lot of scams ICO happened this year, investor's portfolio is just decreasing every day for the bear market. After success, every ICO coin price dumping a lot, For these reasons ICOs are not being successful. But In the future, I hope this critical time will no more.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 07:28:44 PM
The current state of affairs in the ICO landscape begets the question whether some measure of regulatory oversight to safeguard the interests of investors would truly be a deal breaker for ICOs in the long term. It is logical and inevitable that ICOs must be regulated in one way or another. Especially to protect investors on one hand and create a sound foundation for this sort of fundraising on the other. This will sort out the bad apples from the good ones and will pave a better way for the whole crypto currency market going forward.
Pages:
Jump to: