Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs bounties suck...do not believe them - page 6. (Read 1860 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
not all like that, now many ico are not successful, maybe the effect of the many bad news about cryptocurrency. Preferably before participating, researching the project first so as not to waste time, must be careful, it could also be a moment like this made for fraud
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 07:12:11 AM
Bounty is very hard for earn money. At first you think it's easy but you need monitor all your progress and chat with bounty managers if it need.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
The situation in the market is really very sad, especially with payments for bounty hunters, no one wants to pay anything this is a really big problem, because people are wasting their time in vain
Activity: 644
August 07, 2018, 06:59:46 AM
You must choose bounty program wisely, just don't participate all bounty you see. Lot's of ICo won't get softcap so you will work for free.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 04:08:51 AM
I think it's a question that's pretty weird. the bounty it a destination where to market ICO and surely this will be quite useful for the sake of progress and success of the ICO. In addition to that of the bounty could also be made on the bounty hunter to start an investment without large capital. good and not it depends how you are addressing this.

Why dont you use your main account? Bounties are not forcing you to do that for them, they have allotted budget for that work.
Before doing things for them, kindly make a research with the team and ICO to make sure they are worth to spend time with.
As of me doing bounties finding it really good provider financially.a
Activity: 88
August 07, 2018, 05:20:09 AM
These fraudsters are destroying the market, and both ICO projects and other encryption products are affected by these fraudsters!
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
August 07, 2018, 04:48:05 AM
The self-engine in the whole process is greed. Hunters want to get money without too much stress, and the project organizers want to pay very little, and the mosses do not pay anything at all. All honest. In the market, as they say, two fools - the seller and the buyer
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 06, 2018, 12:13:21 AM
I think it's a question that's pretty weird. the bounty it a destination where to market ICO and surely this will be quite useful for the sake of progress and success of the ICO. In addition to that of the bounty could also be made on the bounty hunter to start an investment without large capital. good and not it depends how you are addressing this.
Activity: 43
August 06, 2018, 12:01:51 AM
Some encouraging ventures paying high measure of tokens to their seekers, Most of bounties are trick and not paying sensible measure of tokes.

When we beginning new abundance, ought to think about their group, venture vision and white papers
Activity: 37
To be an effective abundance seeker a man must be not only a practical person, but rather an aficionado. Crypto is about have confidence by and large. so you ought to pick a decent venture and have confidence in it, them you will be paid fine and the token will be recorded on real trades.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
In my opinion, bounties are not forced any anyone. So, you either u choose to participate or not

You're right.
I think that's why I'm going to join you with bounties because I'm going to join you with altcoin bounties. You really need to pick a good bounty that's not big enough to give you but you do not have to pay for it after ico ends.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I run a media company, and deal with a lot of ICOs. What I noticed was that all these ICOs want top-notch articles & videos about them but they insist on paying in their token or want it for free. They think they are doing a service by giving bounties. What they don't realize is that their token is useless most of the time. Most of the bounties done by ICOs are bad.

Like:

1) Write 500-1000 words article on us for 300 of my useless tokens (which won't be coming on an exchange and will be used only on our platfrom. And you won't get free service but 25% discount Smiley )
2) Or make a 5 min video for us and post it on your YouTube. You need to have 5000+ subscribers and praise us to get our useless tokens.

I am not making fun of any ICO, just pointing a fact out on how these tokens are just polluting the market.

If you are an ICO or running an ICO, please pay the right price in a currency that works (Eth, BTC, Euro etc). Your tokens are useless for agencies. They take out their time and resources to make a good campaign for you.

Secondly, if your ICO does not have money..it should be red flagged for a potential scam.

What are your thoughts? Are bounties good or bad?

Getting paid with an ICO tokens is not really that bad. If you think that the ICO you are going to advertise have a future then why not accept them. I know you are already here in the cryptosphere for a long time and you already know that altcoins will give more ROI than coins that already in the market. Though it is very risky because if the project is sh*t or a scam project, your effort will gain nothing. Try to accept few project that looks promising, unique and has a potential to excel in cryptomarket. You will get more profit from them than receiving payment from ETH BTC or FIAT currency.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Existing ICOs tend to pay for Token services instead of cash. And after the ICO ends, the high rate will be the scam, Token not listed on the exchange floors, causing heavy losses to the support members of the project. Therefore, it should be more and more careful in selecting ICOs.
Activity: 42
The way you talk is something like you had an involvement with this drivel ICO's and by the day's end, it will gone and trick. Well I concur on your announcement, they should be consistent with their words, similar to an abundance seeker or abundance administration., we are advancing their business and running a capital for them.,and it turns back that they are not a genuine business. This kind of ICO must be stop, and else we will lose the force.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
Yes I agree with you.  Sometimes ICOs bounties suck but not all the time. I remember I used to feel the same way when I realized that after participating. I felt like have lost but some are also good projects.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
We all understand about that, you know. I felt the same way too that most of them have gone down in value. The moral lesson here is that never put all of your eggs in a single basket and keep your options open. Bounties are not for everyone, and it is entirely up to you if you want to participate or not. I usually do bounty part-time while working full-time as a PR marketer of a crypto project. Bounty is not a replacement of your full-time job. Treat it like a booster for your needs and wants. Just my two sats.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
That's right, there are lots of non-paying ICO out there. But, not all of them. There are still good ICO that pay participants of bounty campaigns. And their correspinding tokens are in the exchange. So don't just join in any available bounty campaigns. Make a bit of research.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
I don't understand why many people try to prevent others from participating in the bounty campaign. Bounty campaign is not a bad activity, there are still many people make money from it. If you don't earn anything, you aren't lucky, that's not bounties fault.

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Always you can leave Wink. I am doing bounty campaigns because it is a easy way how to earn some tokens and also help project to grow.
If you hate bounties, than leave because we need positive people here.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
There are too many problems in the bounty activities. Most projects do not have a real goal to achieve. This led to a lot of reward work can not get a good return.
Pages:
Jump to: