Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO's Have Been Getting EXPOSED! Finally... - page 7. (Read 734 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
There are really a lot of scam among ICO. However, I do not agree that 99.9% is garbage. I think that just over half of the ICO are unsuccessful projects and scam.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
It has been exposed fr0m long time ago. The price on the market maybe high but that's not feasible as most projects don't have a real product yet. We actually need something for us to be able to watch the progress of a project so that there will be no information asymmetry between investors and project's team.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
If any of you are still interested in ICO's (I hope the answer is no), then you should know that 99.9% of them are complete garbage. They've been lying about the amount of funds that they raised, project details, project intentions ect. In other words, the majority of these companies are garbage dumpster fires. Companies like Swachhcoin (dumpster fire) got exposed recently on Tipestry. They've been deleting comments in their Telegram that exposed their company as a scam. However, Tipestry allows users to comment on the app as an extension. This way, Swachhcoin and other ICO's can't delete comments that expose their project for what they are...which is garbage.
Pages:
Jump to: