Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs on Binance - page 2. (Read 972 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 257
August 25, 2017, 12:34:53 PM
Binance is a exchange which has intorduced its own token for some purposes, i still need to read about that.
It is also listing ICOs. But i think it is not a competitor of NEO or Ethereum. Another business
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
August 25, 2017, 12:26:22 PM
Does anyone know anything about either of these and why the ICOs on Binance are so popular?
Binance is have a great project proposal , have a good exposure in the crypto world especially in China and Binance is owned by a Chinese men.With this factor i didnt shock at all that will Binance are so popular.

So another "Chinese Ethereum"? I thought we already had Bitshares/NEOs as the Chinese Ehthereum.. in fact, we already had Asch (XAS) as the Chinese Ethereum.

It is getting pretty ridiculous to be frank. So all one needs is to create a china-based ICO platform to get investors pumping the token? What does Binance offer that NEOS or Asch can't already do? because im not looking forward to bagholder another altcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
August 25, 2017, 11:28:04 AM
the ico process dont need any verification, maybe its booked by a few whales using robots or the inner purchase themselves, otherwise, it shouldnt be sold out in a few seconds
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 11:24:09 AM
The CEO is ex-ripple regional advisor in China. All hype due to this guy.

No luck though.  Can't even access into Binance at the selling time.  I will buy when it is open to market after ICO. Price may dip after ICO.  
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 11:22:28 AM
Does anyone know anything about either of these and why the ICOs on Binance are so popular?
Binance is have a great project proposal , have a good exposure in the crypto world especially in China and Binance is owned by a Chinese men.With this factor i didnt shock at all that will Binance are so popular.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 11:09:18 AM
Just a few days ago the TRON ICO finished writhing a matter of minutes.

Only a few hours ago LLC sold out on Binance, again within a couple of minutes.

Does anyone know anything about either of these and why the ICOs on Binance are so popular? And did anyone get in on either of these before they finished?

That was not pupolar as you can see maybe there are some reasons to make the ico will have sold in some minutes, The first thing you must think like how many the cap for the ico if the Project just try to put  a little cap and that take a little time to be completed.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
August 25, 2017, 10:35:58 AM
Just a few days ago the TRON ICO finished writhing a matter of minutes.

Only a few hours ago LLC sold out on Binance, again within a couple of minutes.

Does anyone know anything about either of these and why the ICOs on Binance are so popular? And did anyone get in on either of these before they finished?

Pages:
Jump to: