Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs vs IEOs? - page 3. (Read 738 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 10
September 28, 2019, 11:03:09 AM
IEO is the same as short-term investment, if you choose a bad IEO you will not benefit from your investment there, but the fact is that today's investors are smarter and will not put their money in the wrong place.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
September 28, 2019, 10:53:54 AM
there are so many ico i have been part of but nowadays there are a trend is coming in the way of IEO. But i can not figure out why? because IEO is already have tokens on exchange that is why or is there any other reason?

What thoughts you have about it ?
It's not only about a trend but IEO is also one of the best way gather funds from investor from coin sale hosted by big exchange such Binance. As you can see, IEO on big exchange such binance always sold out and once the coin listed on the binance, the price is not fall.

I believe investors are prefer invest on IEO than ICO right now.
There are a lot of causes that don't make the price down in the well-known exchanges like Binance, Kucoin and more. The big investors also prefer to invest in the IEO due to the mentioned reasons, why they should choose to invest in the ICO if the reputable exchange handles the token sale with better promises than teams gave in the ICO.  The listing after the successful IEO is a best side of investing in the IEO and I am sure many crypto token sale investors will agree with my opinion.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 28, 2019, 10:50:50 AM
Because many ICO were not success in the past, so peoples choose to invest on IEO now.
One of IEO advantages is the token will be listed on the exchange who launch the IEO,
so we will be able to sell it short time after the IEO completed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 28, 2019, 05:39:57 AM
ICOs will always be better than IEOs given things were different. During ICOs project has freedom to raise a given amount but IEOs has made many projects spend their money for exchange IEO yet get nothing from the IEO

If we are seeing it from the project perspective, indeed ICOs is better because of its freedom and efficiency.
But the problem here is, many ICOs failed to meet up their promises and leaving the investor behind without any news or development.
The reason why IEOs is highly recommended because it can filter the project to a certain level of trust, even if the project does not meet up its target.
After the sale phase ends, they still have a place to trade the token and the investor is able to liquidate their token as soon as it gets listed.
Activity: 546
September 28, 2019, 05:18:23 AM
ICOs will always be better than IEOs given things were different. During ICOs project has freedom to raise a given amount but IEOs has made many projects spend their money for exchange IEO yet get nothing from the IEO
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
September 28, 2019, 04:56:40 AM
there are so many ico i have been part of but nowadays there are a trend is coming in the way of IEO. But i can not figure out why? because IEO is already have tokens on exchange that is why or is there any other reason?

It's not only about a trend but IEO is also one of the best way gather funds from investor from coin sale hosted by big exchange such Binance. As you can see, IEO on big exchange such binance always sold out and once the coin listed on the binance, the price is not fall.

I believe investors are prefer invest on IEO than ICO right now.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 28, 2019, 04:51:46 AM
many ICO investors lose trust there, because most ICO projects end in fraud. but one of the main reasons many investors turn to IEO is because the risk of fraud in IEO is smaller than in ICO. besides that I also think IEO is a good method for fundraising investments.
maybe that is a drawback that ICO has. In addition, one of the most important things is after the sale, the token must have a price and a place of exchange. this has become one of the things that be expected investors, or all parties involved.
ICO who have cooperation with the market might be able to compete with IEO. however, ICOs that do not have it will clearly be unable to compete in terms of sales with IEO. indirectly the market for the IEO project has been determined, so investors prefer to invest in IEO over ICO.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
September 20, 2019, 12:01:46 PM
The market is growing, so it's always changing. IEO was born to improve security and security for customers and it is considered an upgrade of the ICO. Also because part of the ICO has so many frauds without strict laws that make many people scam so they choose IEO to ensure their own rights.
But perhaps IEO is the best option right now. IEO brings a lot of benefits to investors and their information security is very good.Your opinion is right IEO is actually just an upgrade of the ICO, but it makes us feel safer. sometimes ICOs have too many scams.

Perhaps IEO is better then ICO, and what about STO? Now there are so many shortcuts, but in general they are all projects that need money to develop their product. IEO`s are safer cause they are checked by the exchange itself, but investors shouldn`t relay only on that, check the project yourself before you invest your money.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
September 20, 2019, 11:44:50 AM
Not all previous ICO projects run IEO, only those who really need and have good demand, and also to support the further development of products or services.
Activity: 349
September 20, 2019, 11:37:45 AM
The market is growing, so it's always changing. IEO was born to improve security and security for customers and it is considered an upgrade of the ICO. Also because part of the ICO has so many frauds without strict laws that make many people scam so they choose IEO to ensure their own rights.
But perhaps IEO is the best option right now. IEO brings a lot of benefits to investors and their information security is very good.Your opinion is right IEO is actually just an upgrade of the ICO, but it makes us feel safer. sometimes ICOs have too many scams.
Activity: 424
Merit: 0
September 20, 2019, 11:20:24 AM
In my opinion ICO is more than scam in format.  Investors are more at risk in ICO formats. Loss are higher than Profit. That's why investors rejected ICO format . This is why the IEO format was born. I personally welcome the IEO format. I think most investors feel safe to invest in the IEO format.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 20, 2019, 11:12:53 AM

I think the right term is evolving.

So we went from ICO -> IEO in what about a year? That's very quick in my opinion. But what do you expect when ICO has been exploited by many projects? Those involved in crypto will have to think of something a new business model, that's why IEO was born.

And now ICO are burned, and IEO are very successful, at least 90% if I'm not mistaken really rakes a lot of money because of the trading platforms and it's reputation.
Most investors are following those big exchanges that offers IEOs instead of taking chances with ICOs. The reigning era of ICO's almost over as this evolving things like IEOs are taking over. Many investors are no longer interested as more ICOs are scamming people's money.

Learning more about this two fields of investment is very important as you are going to put your hard-earned money and make sure that it will grow after some time.
Activity: 246
For success work hard!
September 20, 2019, 10:54:18 AM

I'm familiar with so many ICO projects. But what is IEO? Can you describe a little bit? Thank you!
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 20, 2019, 10:52:53 AM
for me it’s IEO since you can immediately trade and after Ico you have to wait for the development of the project. For example, I want to buy BTZC token on Probite on September 30
And the price of that token will be at least 10 times lower than the IEO price. Hopefully you will not lose too much when investing in this project
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
September 20, 2019, 08:42:33 AM

I think the right term is evolving.

So we went from ICO -> IEO in what about a year? That's very quick in my opinion. But what do you expect when ICO has been exploited by many projects? Those involved in crypto will have to think of something a new business model, that's why IEO was born.

And now ICO are burned, and IEO are very successful, at least 90% if I'm not mistaken really rakes a lot of money because of the trading platforms and it's reputation.
Activity: 69
September 20, 2019, 07:44:48 AM
IEO guarantees new coins and tokens to get the exchange market immediately so that investor confidence is more convincing. But I think at this time not all IEO projects are free from fraud, but also must be careful with fraud
This is exactly i am talking about. there are many IEOs along with the few ICOs that are still in the market using their scamming tricks and have sacammed so many new and few others bounty hunters. I have seen so many groups in which the team members of that projects scammed their hunters and they have lost a heavy amount.

How to differentiate between good and fruad IEOs and ICOs?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
September 18, 2019, 07:23:15 AM
of course IEO This is the trend of 2019, for example, I will participate in IEO BTZC on VibraVid, I am waiting for growth from it
To be honest, it's a bullshit project. And you will never get a return on your investment in that project. Forget it and look for another better project
September 18, 2019, 07:10:06 AM
Participating in IEO you know exactly in which exchange the token will be added. I think this is the main reason for the popularity of IEO.
ICOs were also good in some ways if we starts taking in IEOs the price is too low and bounty hunters can't even participate in the compaigns and the time periods of the IEOs is too short that when you start the compaign before you know that what you need to do in which compaign and it ends. means it runs for almost 3 to 4 weeks not more. and it very difficult to find some good IEOs that give profit to the hunters.

What do you say about that ? Huh
September 18, 2019, 07:05:53 AM
To make changes is really needed because we know that crypto is really not going well, because there are many scams on ICO. if there are changes that can make crypto excited why not to run. we'll see the development of IEO, hopefully can spur improvement in crypto.
That does not matter that the crypto market is going well or not. i asked that why IEOs are more reliable than ICOs because most of the people are saying the answer in their different ways that the coins or tokens are already listed on exchange, I know that but apart from that reason is there any benefit that give the profit to the bounty hunter. Because in IEOs the prices are too low that some time it broke the hearts of the bounty hunters. and they do not even participate in the ongoing great bounties.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 18, 2019, 06:34:14 AM
Participating in IEO you know exactly in which exchange the token will be added. I think this is the main reason for the popularity of IEO.
Pages:
Jump to: