Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄ - page 32. (Read 4066 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 0
Which currencies you accept as means of payment during ICO?

I suppose ETH Huh
Activity: 266
What exactly you plan to mine ?ETH or some other tokens?

It will be up to the customers

So customers will rent the mining rigs and freely choose what they want to mine?

Is this not the main purpose of such systems? Grin
Activity: 230
Can you explain what is the SAM ORC project? Tnx.
Activity: 129

So customers will rent the mining rigs and freely choose what they want to mine?
Activity: 14
Which currencies you accept as means of payment during ICO?
copper member
Merit: 2
Hi everybody,

the project looks very interesting and looking to invest in it, but I have some questions I'd like to ask.

How can you ensure that the energy you use is from renewable sources? In Switzerland Hydro power production rules but a third of the energy production come from nuclear power and there is no way to know from witch is coming the energy you are using unless you produce it yourself. Not to say that Switzerland import a lot energy from the UE where the production is made for the 75% from conventional thermal solutions.

The other thing that I don’t get is what the matter with mountain cabins and buildings, what is the links with your containers? Usually in Switzerland you cannot put what you want where you want, for the same law of the 2013 mentioned in your white paper. Containers falls in a particular situation because they are movable so they can temporally be placed but what the benefit for the “abandoned” cabins if you place near them a SAM cube?

I really would like to have the possibility to look at a SAM cube in person since you already deployed some, it is possible?
Activity: 238

Hi, can you tell us how much does it cost to rent a SAM Cube?

For the capacity of 14 TH, SAE charges a fixed fee of $4000 for 2 years and a service fee (operation and electricity costs) of 10% of the mining revenues, which are minted directly into the tenant’s wallet.
Activity: 252
Hi, can you tell us how much does it cost to rent a SAM Cube?

Cool, thanks for sharing the link m8

Can newbies participate also or is it only for higher ranks?

I suggest that you contact our bounty manager directly, he is @btcltcdigger, you can also join his
 group to ask questions to him directly: https://t.me/CSBounty
Activity: 26
Very inovative project with fresh approach to mining and it's problems in current form.This project has pretty nice potential to change the way mining is done in future.
Activity: 266
Will the SAM power plants use energy only from renewable sources?

yes, SAM will use Hydro Power Plants. Switzerland has more then 1400 Hydro power plants  Shocked

An excellent solution, and indeed an impressive figure, would never say that there are so many water power plants in Switzerland  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Very inovative project with fresh approach to mining and it's problems in current form.This project has pretty nice potential to change the way mining is done in future.

I agree, for the beginning, this will solve two major problems that today have almost all mining farms.

Exactly and not only that, it will offer this solution to others and other countries Cheesy

That's right, this project could easily achieve global success  Smiley
Activity: 4
Smart and pioneering approach to mining today and great direction to take focusing on renewable energy and environment friendly mining facilities. Main means to sustain the operation and project would be selling electricity and leasing mining rigs?

Mining would be the core start of the cash flow for the business model but it is very ambitious and will develop into much more. Switzerland being crypto friendly will give great benefit to the future developments as well, so sale or reselling energy would only be a part of it.

Activity: 20

Cool, thanks for sharing the link m8

Can newbies participate also or is it only for higher ranks?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Will the SAM power plants use energy only from renewable sources?

yes, SAM will use Hydro Power Plants. Switzerland has more then 1400 Hydro power plants  Shocked
Where is your team stationed,i mean where is your headquarters?Its in Switzerland?

yes, we are in Switzerland - Hünenberg/Zug
Can you explain how does a SAM Cube work?

The flexible and modular mining cubes provide cutting-edge automation and require little maintenance. In addition to highly efficient ventilation units, an ORC systems use the waste heat of industrial processes (through a downstream steam power process) to generate electricity and thus use the waste heat generated by the mining process to recover energy. SAM Cubes are located at a high altitude and a therefore lowered boiling point of water, which facilitates this process. SAM is the first company with a revolutinary solution to save up to 50% of its electricity costs by using mining cubes powered exclusively by renewable energy and ORC recovery of waste heat from the mining equipment.

The cubes are self-contained and operate autonomously. For extensive maintenance and monitoring, each cube communicates with the central management platform that monitors the cubes and assigns to each cube the optimal parameter to maximize mining for maximum profit.
Pages:
Jump to: